[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preacher Talkback Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: preacher.jpg (338 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
preacher.jpg
338 KB, 960x1440
Could the plot be any more slow?
>>
You know what's coming right?
Jesse fighting off Quincannon's personal army with his power
The Saint of Killers genociding a whole town

I'm personally hyped.
>>
>>84413591
Dear God, I pray unto you, Lord Jesus, to MAKE SOMETHING FUCKING HAPPEN ON THIS SHOW!

If a certain vampire doesn't completely fuck up a certain group of people heading to church in an orgy of supernatural violence and destruction, thus proving his worth to Jesse and cementing their friendship, I'm gonna give it away. I really will. Either that or stick around for some more of Tulip's fucking cooking tips.

Jesus fucking Christ this show is slow! Give me a fucking tidbit of a possibility that something will fucking happen!

It's like believing in God, it really is! Hoping and praying that something good will happen only to be given fucking nothing!

Jesus, Seth, if you wanna take fucking years to get to a point, do a fucking remake of Babylon 5, otherwise MAKE SOMETHING FUCKING HAPPEN!
>>
>>84415058
>Jesse fighting off Quincannon's personal army with his power
Boy, THAT'LL be exciting!

"You assholes go home."

Everyone fucks off.

Now we can spend 40 minutes watching Jesse brood.

Fucksake.
>>
>>84413591

yes it could.
>>
So Jesse has a geass. He can literally order them to kill themselves. If only they blocked their hearing.
Or does this work, either way. It should because the comatose girl responded.
>>
>>84415257

I think in the comic his power didn't work on people that can't hear or understand what he says.
>>
>>84413591
couple of weeks ago I started a precher show hate thread.
it was not as satisfying as I hoped.
let this be a lesson.
>>
>>84413591
Edgelord shit show produced by people who did not understand the edgelord shit comic book
>>
This is easily the best show I've seen all year.
>>
>>84415287

Nobody even gives a shit about Preacher to hate it. I mean the only thing slower than that show is this thread
>>
They should have consistently shown the flashbacks to at least make the content feel less slow moving
>>
>>84415257
>>84415276

But the comatose girl could probably hear though
>>
>show takes time to flesh out the characters and build tension
>this is a bad thing
I hate this board. If /tv/ wasn't a Mad Max style wasteland I'd never come here.
>>
>>84417965

Without a plot all that is useless.

Shite Cassidy said so himself in this episode
>>
>>84418010
>a Preacher with a checkered past gains the ability to make people do whatever he says
There's your plot
>>
File: 1467926854538.png (50 KB, 278x265) Image search: [Google]
1467926854538.png
50 KB, 278x265
>it's an "adapt a comic about the occult and turn it into a generic Supernatural clone" episode
>>
>>84418071

Thats not a plot thats a premise. Google what a plot is
>>
>>84418099

dubs of truth
>>
>>84415118
They're saving up their f-bomb for Jesse to say "go fuck yourself"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.