[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questionable COntent Thread #F4T678-455ZR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: deletethislater.png (160 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
deletethislater.png
160 KB, 800x1160
In which Jeph shows us he's into Black Fat Chicks to prove he's with them in solidarity.
>>
Black friend pisses me off in appearance alone.

Why is she such a fucking special snowflake?
>>
>>84412688
These comics would be much better if black friend was replaced with Clinton.
>>
>some reference to her exercise habits in every appearance
>fattest character in the entire comic

lmao. funniest joke Fuckly has told yet
>>
>>84412721
Clinton's a rapist, silly.

I was looking through this comic when the new Ghostbusters trailer came on TV and it made me think up part of a new song. I think Jeph would write something like this and try to get good boy points.

When there's straight white men,
in your neighborhood

Who ya gonna call?
CIS BUSTERS!

When a game has tits,
and they look too good

Who ya gonna call?
CIS BUSTERS!

I ain't 'fraid of no tweets!

/autism
>>
>>84412755
That's not fat, that's stocky.

Like German women, or Polynesian women. They're generally thicker, even at the resting point of chub.

But yeah, character design is still shit. You can always tell when he's out of ideas, because rather than exploring existing characters he just introduces a bunch of new ones and culls them until he finds the one who can get the most cheap drama for ten easy strips until he gets bored and out of ideas again.
>>
File: 2272.png (170 KB, 600x1417) Image search: [Google]
2272.png
170 KB, 600x1417
>>84412684

Considering Jeph arbitrarily put the last black girl in this comic her name was Gabby, btw on an express train out of town, I'm willing to give Renee a pass.

We should try to have at least one. Demographics and all that.
>>
Yep, Jeph still sucks especially bad at drawing the lower half of human legs.
>>
>>84412755
You gotta start somewhere right?
>>
>>84412684
> there are no other bars in Northampton needing bartenders

is it that, or are they all too smart to hire a fucking autist who lugs around a harpoon

perhaps she could weave placemats with the rest of the tards
>>
>>84412830

Thanks for reminding me that Claire was an ugly female before Jeph outed her.
>>
File: stupid ape.jpg (13 KB, 164x200) Image search: [Google]
stupid ape.jpg
13 KB, 164x200
>black hipster with side cut, earplugs and nose piercing
>has space jam ring tone

Is her mocha brown friend with all the cancer moles a muslim, just to gain more points on the hipster scale?
>>
>>84413156
an AUTISTIC muslim
>>
File: 1461305480406.jpg (16 KB, 258x473) Image search: [Google]
1461305480406.jpg
16 KB, 258x473
> get webcomic writer's block
> I KNOW I'LL ADD SOME NEW CHARACTERS AND SEND AWAY THE OLDER ONES THEY BORE ME

I would consider contributing to a Patreon if I could throw in a rider that said "in the event you can't stop doing this I get my money back with interest."

Seriously there needs to be a disincentive that hurts HARD since he's already desensitized to physical damage to his hands.
>>
>>84413156
To be fair, it's not a sidecut, it's just a Kardashian-tier hairstyle

Still as ugly, though
>>
File: 1464222061613.gif (397 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1464222061613.gif
397 KB, 720x480
>>84412784
>stocky
She's fat, there's no need to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>84412684
Maybe if she was a better friend, she would have helped with getting a phone and new apartment first, if she doesn't want Brun to use hers. She's coming off as incredibly hypocritical.
>>
File: 14974920362.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
14974920362.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>84412779
>>
>>84414528
Anyone taking bets on how long until she tries to rape Brun?

It takes one to know one after all.
>>
File: 1466743792559.gif (1 MB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1466743792559.gif
1 MB, 245x285
>>84412684
>leave an autist to look for jobs on her own
>get mad when autismo fucks it up
>>
>>84412779
>defeated by gentrification
>>
>has trouble finding a job because she can only do one thing
>cant interact well with other people
>cant get own phone
>has friend thats super worried people will take advantage of her
>friend basically has to look after her and do things for her

So she really is autistic huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HGUfQGEVD0
>>
>>84412684
Hacques is going to do a storyline about abusive friendships, and the negress will be the enemy. Clinton will help remedy the situation but he'll never have the opportunity to worship Brun's dusky feet nor rub his cock against those mentat eyebrows.
>>
>>84412684

>Immediately getting calls from job applications when you're just a bartender.

How realistic.
>>
That's the body of a woman that goes to the gym every day, huh Hacques?

I'll give him this though, if he turns it around by having this incredibly special snowflake actually be a lousy person, that's daring as fuck, but we know the very worst that will ever happen is the character will slowly, over the course of like two weeks, admit that maybe she has a problem with being bossy, and her friends will tell her they stil love her unconditionally. A year or so later he will so the very same plot arc and with slightly more emotion she will admit she has problems with being bossy but her friends will tell her they love her unconditionally.
>>
>>84414686
>Brun's dusky feet
Good band name.
>>
File: KumaMiko.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
KumaMiko.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Stop, tho
>>
>>84414894
>That's the body of a woman that goes to the gym every day, huh Hacques?

My aunt's a PE teacher and all the girls in my class confirmed that she is actively taking part in classes rather than stand on the sidelines and holler commands. Means she gets between four to six hours of physical activity every day.

She's got a bod like that character.

Plus we know for a fact that Jeff just wants to draw comics about a retarded redneck harvesting semen and eggs from various types of sea life.
>>
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 184x220) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 184x220
>>84414686
>Brun's dusky feet
These feet?

You're turned by this?

Are you some kind of blind retard?
>>
>>84414988
>She's got a bod like that character.
Someone might be lying to you, or the 'physical activity' isn't that strenuous. Or I suppose she could just eat shit nonstop in an attempt to outstrip her TDEE in calories consumed.
>>
>>84415022
>Or I suppose she could just eat shit nonstop in an attempt to outstrip her TDEE in calories consumed.

Nah, our grandma had the same body type, and she was taking care of a garden that fed a family of six for all of her life.
>>
>>84414686

There is no way Hacky will make the black woman wrong. He's pretty much pro-BLM according to some of his tweets.
>>
>>84414990
pleb detected
>>
>>84415123
>she was taking care of a garden that fed a family of six for all of her life.
Can't have been very good cardio if she was still fat.
>>
>black Faye puts the cart before the horse
She deserves this.
>>
>>84414686
>mentat eyebrows
Fuck, you just reminded me I gave my copy of Dune to my teen brother last time I visited home.

I'm going to the bookstore after work.
>>
I like this one,it serves her fucking right. Shes a horrible perspn who micromanages a borderline retard like shes payed to. Clearly a controll psycho. i hope her and bubbles' and Faye's stupid whorebot boss kill eacother.
>>
>>84412779
People this obsessed with hating sjws make me cringe more then most sjws. Fuck tgats autism right there. The fact you wrote a song about it.
>>
File: 1458015429895.jpg (654 KB, 800x1613) Image search: [Google]
1458015429895.jpg
654 KB, 800x1613
>>84412684
I have a question; in the QC universe does "exercise" mean "sucking lard out of a garden hose?"
>>
>>84414686
>Cuckh Hacques
>Making the Negro Ubermenchs the enemy
>>
File: 1468131236275.jpg (41 KB, 441x311) Image search: [Google]
1468131236275.jpg
41 KB, 441x311
>>84415162
>>
File: Face.webm (162 KB, 466x394) Image search: [Google]
Face.webm
162 KB, 466x394
>>84415271
Well, I think you're equally retarded if that makes you feel any better.
>>
>>84415395
At least i possess the cognitive capacity to explain my reasoning.
>>
File: rage.jpg (11 KB, 273x232) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
11 KB, 273x232
hey i know your house burned down with your phone and all your shit a couple days ago and i went ahead and got you a bunch of job wanted ads but ummmmmmm holy shit do you not have your own place and phone yet????

good job jefphffs
>>
>>84413156
>>84413311
>not knowing the side cut was a pretty popular style for black women in the 80s named the Salt-n-Pepa after the band before being co-opted by lesbians and second-wave punks in the 90s

>>84415166
Calories in, calories out. Back in college I knew a chick who taught spin classes who had a body like the fattie in the comic, she was just a heavy drinker. The moment she stopped going out and downing a extra few thousand calories in booze a week she slimmed down quickly.
>>
>>84416298
>This character is doing /thinking something stupid it must mean bad writing
No, shes just a selfish fucking psychopath whos only agenda is having her "friend" in her debt. This is actually some decent writing, stop nit picking when there is no nit to pick, you desperate simian.
>>
>>84416463
I dunno, the chances of Jeph intentionally writing a black woman as a bad person seems low.
>>
>>84416463
The address thing is weird, but Brun obviously didn't tell the chick that she was giving out her phone number as a primary contact number.
>>
>>84412684
>I don't think you're supposed to-

Hrm, Brun is living at your house. Your home address is her address right now.

>>84414894
Last time I went to the gym there were plenty of women with bodies like that. Genes and diet are a motherfucker that exercise alone can't negate.
>>
>>84416537
>Genes
No
>Diet
Yes

If that Nigress truly exercises thrice a week or something, and still looks like a tub of lard, then shes not doing any actual work at the gym while having shit eating habits.
>>
>>84416505
Yeah, that struck me as odd, like you know her well enough to let her stay on your couch, you should have seen that coming. Honestly it serves renee fucking right no mater how you slice it.
>>
>>84416604
She's just thick mate, wide hips and all, you're not supposed to burn off THAT much fat.

You exercise to be healthy which isn't the same as exercising to be muscular or anorexic.
>>
>>84416687
If she was exercising to be healthy she wouldn't be that ''''''''''thick'''''''''''. And the reason you're not 'supposed' to burn off that much fat is because you shouldn't be eating that much in the first place.
>>
>>84416604
>Shit eating habits
>Habits
>Choice
It must be nice to be such a fucking yuppie that you categorize eating as a "habit". You know how much decent fresh food costs? No because you dont have to pay attention to the fucking recipt.
>>
>>84416798
Whats this shit tier meme of using too many apostrophies while quoting? Your only conveying your lack of origional, let alone funny humor.
>>
>>84416798
>If she was exercising to be healthy she wouldn't be that ''''''''''thick'''''''''''.
Sure she would. Lots of women are just going to have that amount of fat no matter what, it's part of their physiology as females.

Now if the proportion of her fat was different I'd agree but it's pretty much in all the right places in her case, she doesn't even have a double chin.
>>
>>84416812
Per pound banana cost less than potato chips. Most vegetables and fruits will cost less than an equivalent amount of prepared food and the cost disparity increases once you start looking at frozen, canned, and bulk purchases.
>>
>>84416855
>Sure she would
She really wouldn't. You can say she's naturally thick all you want, but have another look
>>84412684
She's just fat, lack of double chin included. One of her thighs is nearly as wide as her shoulders, she's a buttergoblin and you're deluded.
>>
>>84416798
>''''''''''
be a retard on some other board
>>
>>84412684
if you really want to improve your autismo friend's life, thread those caterpillars above her eyes and take a carrot peeler to her moles
>>
>>84415123
Guess you should call nasa tell them your gran was packing on the pounds from air. Calories in calories out.
>>
>>84416537
Yeah genetics are making obesity rates skyrocket. You absolute moron.
>>
>>84416812
Yeah go try saying that shot on /fit/ you moron. A bag of potatoes is not expensive. Just stop eating when you're not hungry you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>84416604
There's only so much that exercise can do for you if you have fatmo genes.
>>
>>84417263
I cant genetically get past 150lbs, and /fit/ is like /pol/ but wieghtist instead of racist, their opinion doesnt mean shit.
>>
>>84417264
That's simply not true. Even having both copies of the "fat gene" adds 5 pounds tops. You're deluded. I guess it's easier to tell yourself you can't do anything about all those pies entering your maw though. Also fat cunts are the only thing you can date anyway so win win.
>>
>>84417264
>fatmo genes
You need to pour your genes down the sink, then. Or not eat so much of them.
>>
>>84417304
>I cant genetically get past 150lbs
Medical condition or stupidity, which one?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 318x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 318x628
>>84417228
I said genes AND diet. There have always been fat people, dumbass. I have a cousin that works out all the time and he's basically stuck in bearmode even though he works out and changed his diet. His matabolism simply isn't high enough to burn off the fat that he has on his frame.

Not everyone can be pic related without some sort of chemical enhancement.
>>
>>84417360
Genes, my whole family is skinny, its just how we turn out. Trust me, as a Manitoban I wish i could get fatter, I've tried. it would be great nine months of the year in Winnipeg.
>>
>>84417304
When I graduated from high school, I weighed a solid 175 lbs and I was a toothpick . I stayed at 175lbs with a semi-fit build until I hit 30. I had a buddy that was 120lbs soak and wet and actually had dangerously low body fat yet he ate all the same junk food that everyone else ate.
>>
>>84417360
So, please enlighten us, what the fuck is up with Samoans if fat isnt genetic? Because theyre historically huge fucks.
>>
>>84417528
The predisposition is there of course, but you don't 'just get fat'. You have to eat a lot for that to happen. They're huge partly because of height and they eat and exercise a fuckton, it's not rocket surgery.
>>
>>84417528
Huge being the key-word, not fucks. Im not calling Samoans a bunch of fucks. Im calling them literally huge.
>>
>>84417446
>>84417585
Then explain why i cant get fatter.
>>
>>84412684
WHAT RACE IS EYEBROWS? SHE HAS NO FACIAL FEATURES TO HINT AT HER BEING ANYTHING
>>
>>84417585
You can "get fat" by not eating enough because your body goes into starvation mode and stores fat to weather an apparent shortage of food. That's why you should eat three square meals a day and some snacks regularly.
>>
Did they say what started the fire?
>>
>>84417773
Read the fucking comic
Spoiler fayes dad kills himself
>>
>>84417652
You're not trying hard enough.
>>84417733
>starvation mode
Is a meme, I mean just look at all those starving third worlders. That're rail thin because that's what happens when you don't have enough to eat.
>>
>>84417880
Given enough food, they'll gain fat quickly because their metabolism has cratered on account of being in starvation mode so they don't die.
>>
>>84417973
Yeah, but they won't get fat unless they gorge themselves for quite a while. If you're in starvation and you go back to a normal diet you'll get back to a normal weight.
>>
>>84417880
So even though my WHOLE FAMILY is lazy not one of us is fat. Because none of us can gain weight so we must all be lazy. By /fit/ logic thats damn near impossible.
>>
>>84417880
There is a difference between completely losing almost all nutrition and simply having a lessened food intake. Starving yourself is a poor way to lose weight. Changing your diet works but you don't neccessarilly need to eat less food because all of the fattest people that I know only eat one or two meals a day, myself included.

Like yesterday for instance, I ate a single all beef hamburger patty on two slices of white bread with a slice of cheddar on it (seasoned with black pepper and Tabasco sauce before cooking), a single slice of thin crust pizza and a can of delmonte pear halves. The day before, I had a single thin sliced cut of bottom round that I reheated from a set of three that I cooked a few days ago. I drank a large Dixie cup of turkey hill lemonade and a bottle of ice cold spring water. Today, it's 12:22 where I'm at and I haven't eaten anything yet, but I'm fixing a hamburger patty for lunch.
>>
>>84418267
This is the single most yuppie thing i have ever read in my life. You own a mug from star bucks, don't you?
>>
File: image.png (182 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182 KB, 665x375
>>84418588
So it's a yuppy thing for me to try and accurately describe what I ate and most of it is beef with not a single vegetable in sight?

Ok then.
>>
So, did the lesbian ro-boning happen or not?
>>
>>84418744
No, it will never happen. Never ever!
>>
>>84418686
No the detail in which you used to describe it all like you have a notebook for it or something made you sound like a yuppie. Also the brand name dropping. Fuck brand names a fruit cup is a fruit cup nobody cares if its dole or del monte.
>>
>>84415134
>4chan
it's like just seeing a black character is enough to make people's autism rise. This is the first time I've even heard of this comic and all I'm hearing is "she's fat and black!"

Not that big of a deal.
>>
>>84418767
It's Questionable Content general, 80% people who come to these threads do it just to shitpost because they're jealous of Jeph Jacques
>>
>>84418762
I mentioned the brand names so that you'll be able to go look up the actual nutritional value on the products. I could have went into further detail and said that I used wonder bread or that my Tabasco sauce was Texas Pete brand. I mentioned delmonte pears because their cans are really sweet in comparison to something like signature kitchens. Same goes for the cup of turkey hill. I didn't describe what was on the pizza (sausage and pepperoni with some sort of pepper and other seasonings) or how it was cooked (crispy) or the brand (digiorno) I also didn't mention the brand of my spring water (deer park) because I didn't feel that sort of information was very relivant. The point is that I'm not sitting around all day shoveling mountains if food into my mouth.
>>
Are you guys really having a detailed /fit/ discussion based off of Jeph's shitty art?

This fucking place, man.
>>
>>84418886
Welcome to /co/. every subject but comics and cartoons
>>
>>84418857
Point in case
>>84418886
>>
>>84419000
checked

so when is the tranny gonna fuck Martin again?
>>
>>84418885
Thats the opposite of shovelibg food into your mouth. With the obsessive detail you memorise combined with the diminutive amount you actually consume that sounds like a fucking eating disorder.
>>
>>84419288
We assume all the time, they're still a couple, probably forever because marten is no longer the Mary Sue of the comic and has almost been abandoned to Steve status.
>>
>>84412684
That is the ugliest korra ever.
>>
>>84419960
Your mom is the ugliest Korra ever.
On a more serious note this anon has finally solved the arguement weve been having since Brun was introduced.
Shes a fucking eskimo.
>>
>>84412830
You forgot the black girl that Martin dated that also died on the way back to her home planet, or the entire carbon copy staff of coffee of doom that were all black.
>>
>>84412684
From the thumbnail, its Korra and an Incase Hobbit girl from Alfie.
>>
>>84417404
>There have always been fat people
Bet you $1000 you can't find any among holocaust survivors.
>. I have a cousin that works out all the time and he's basically stuck in bearmode even though he works out and changed his diet
Just because he changed it doesn't mean he's eating less.
>His matabolism
> simply isn't high enough to burn off the fat that he has on his frame.
Believe it or not the laws of physics do not end at his guts in this case you cannot create and sustain more than the mass you are putting in.
If your cousin really is the perpetual motion machine you claim he is report to stockholm for your nobel prize otherwise stop being a moron.
>>
>>84412755
You know that shit takes time right?

You don't just go run for 2 weeks and suddenly end up stickthin dude.

You're probably one of those people that stays away from heavy weights because you just want to get 'toned'. Oh shit I touched a dumbbell now I'm hulk
>>
>>84419337
That's a normal amount of detail for me to remember with most things. For instance, I could give that level of info concerning what I wore two days ago down to my socks (miss-matched white) and shoes (black leather Stacy Adams), shirt (black, long sleeved with a puffed silkscreenend redskins logo on the front as well as my pants (old pair of black Lee jeans... I think relaxed fit, but I could be wrong there, tho I'd have to actually look up the size since they are a little bit too big for me). It's also difficult for me to get lost or lose my sense of direction. One time, when I was a kid, I drew a detailed and complete map/strategy guide of faxanadu, tile by tile, complete with enemy placements and key weapon and armore costs in each town, for a classmate of mine. Of course there are things that I don't remember as well. For instance, I have a bunch of keys on my keychain, but I don't remember what most of them actually go to anymore because I only use two of them.
>>
>>84421179
touch of the 'tism?
>>
>>84420821
>holocaust

There is a difference between having a poor diet of reduced number of meals and severe malnutrition in which there's not enough protein intake to actually store any fat.

My cousin is stuck in bearmode because of his genetics. Keep up.

I never claimed that he was a perpetual motion machine. I simply pointed out that he changed his diet and started working out. He got results but plateaued to the point that he's stuck in bearmode. Incidentally, when he was a teen, he went from being a runt to a bodybuilder. However, he's much older now and his matabolism has slowed down significantly since then.
>>
>>84421319
>My cousin is stuck in bearmode because of his genetics. Keep up.
No he's not. If he reduced his caloric intake, he would cease to be in bear mode.
>>
>>84420821
>If your cousin really is the perpetual motion machine you claim he is report to stockholm for your nobel prize otherwise stop being a moron

God, that made me laugh for some reason. I'm now picturing this movie, which is kinda like Minority Report, but instead of magical crack babies who can see into the future, they've got these genetically altered hambeasts, who're used by the government to produce infinite amounts of clean energy. One cop attempts to expose this, but in doing so he attracts the attention of the international fast-food mafia. Halfway through the movie he gets captured and is turned into a living fat-battery himself, but his ex-wife manages to bust him out by using the genetic information contained in a lump of belly fat, which the hero had removed at some point, in order to gain access to the facility.
>>
>>84421339
> If he reduced his caloric intake

He did that. Consider for a second that he's older now. When he and I were young, we used to go to all you can eat restaurants and stack the plates up. We were also relatively thin at the time. Now, neither of us could down more than one plate before calling it a day.mhe started getting big at a younger age than I have but I was the big unhealthy eater between the two of us and I never exercised as much as he did at any point.

Genetics is a big part of how tall you'll grow to be, I don't see how genetics won't have a big part effect on how fat or thin you'll wind up. Diet has an effect too, but some people can just make better use of what they have with others having to put in much more work to get the same final result. It's not impossible but you can't rightfully say that everyone is the same and it's just a matter of eating X amount of calories.
>>
>>84421691
>He did that.
Clearly not enough.

>When he and I were young, we used to go to all you can eat restaurants and stack the plates up.
Do you mean when you were still growing?

>We were also relatively thin at the time.
Funny how it works out that stacking plates up makes you not thin anymore.

>Genetics is a big part of how tall you'll grow to be, I don't see how genetics won't have a big part effect on how fat or thin you'll wind up.
Because bones are not degraded for energetic use and fat is?

>Diet has an effect too
No, it has ALL of the effect. Seriously, where does the mass come from if not from the diet? How much mass you carry is dictated by how much mass you are taking in compared to how much you are expending. Genetics can play a role in the composition of tissues and genetics can play a role in how strongly or weakly your brain signals hunger and/or satiety, but genetics will not dictate how much mass you have. That comes entirely from the diet. Thermodynamics trumps genetics every single time.

>It's not impossible but you can't rightfully say that everyone is the same and it's just a matter of eating X amount of calories.
Everyone IS the same within a certain range and it IS just a matter of eating how many calories you need minus however much you want to lose per day. You're making excuses to avoid actually putting in the requisite effort.
>>
>>84421900
You are right in what you are trying to say... but...

>Because bones are not degraded for energetic use and fat is?

...is funny to me because bones are broken down to release calcium which is used to instigate muscle contraction (if not the energy source, it's a necessary component)
>>
>>84422192
I know, but calcium is a signaling factor, not used as energy like fat is. Still, it proves that depriving a metabolic system of a material will degrade the structures comprised of that material.
>>
>>84416855
>Lots of women are just going to have that amount of fat no matter what, it's part of their physiology as females.
that's, uh. That's not how bodies work
>>
>>84417652
You don't eat enough.

There, explained.
>>
>>84421900
Uh huh
https://www.cdc.gov/genomics/resources/diseases/obesity/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1642700/
http://hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/suppl_2/R124.full

>Do you mean when you were still growing?

Over 21

>Funny how it works out that stacking plates up makes you not thin anymore.

The point is that we ate a lot for years and didn't start getting big until we got much older. I objectively eat far less right now than I did when I was much younger but I wasn't a fatmo back then.

>No, it has ALL of the effect. Seriously, where does the mass come from if not from the diet

Your body regulates how it uses the food you intake. Your genetics have an effect on that aspect of it. Your genetics will have an effect on how much of that food mass that you intake is retained. Your genetics will have an effect on how quickly you burn through that mass. Exercise helps this a lot but your genes are important toward how effectivly your system can do these things.

>Everyone IS the same within a certain range and it IS just a matter of eating how many calories you need minus however much you want to lose per day.

If there were a simple formula for losing weight that works every time with everyone, then there wouldn't be so many people trying to lose weight and failing.

People can't even agree on whether or not bread or grains are good for you.

I don't need to make excuses to actually put in 'requisite effort'. I never indicated that I have a single problem with my body. All I did was point out that different people are different and gets different results based on some things that they can't really control. My cousin is much larger than I am. Guess who goes to the gym more and eats healthier.
>>
>>84423031
I read the first link and it didn't say that it's literally impossible for some people to be obese, which is waht you're literally arguing. So I didn't read nything else in your post.
>>
>>84423219
There is a woman who literally can not produce adipose tissue. She looks like a living nightmare.

Everyone else HAS fat and can GET fat.
>>
>>84415282

This is wrong. ISIL has declared anal jihad on the world. the're into fancy boys and lacy peens.
>>
>>84423219
I'm not arguing that anything is literally impossible. I'm arguing that different people have to put in different effort to get the same results because some people have a genetic disposition toward storing or burning off fat. I'm also arguing that poor eating habits can have adverse effects on your ability to remain thin and that can go both ways. Eating too much is back but eating few meals is bad as well. If you eat only one or two meals a day, your system will react to that by storing more fat because your brain and body don't care as to whether or not you have a beach body. It is geared toward your continued survival. When you starve yourself, your body would treat that in the same way it would if you were in a barren desert somewhere. In fact, one reason as to why humans aren't as strong as great apes has to do with our more advanced nervous system, which is geared toward longevity and an ability to survive longer without food.
>>
>>84421319
>My cousin is stuck in bearmode because of his genetics. Keep up.
You stick to your expertise /co/ and leave fitness to /fit/, because you obviously have no understanding of how versatile ones metabolism is.
>>
>all the triggered autists in here arguing that it's wrong to make fun of people for being fat and you can be someone who exercises regularly and still be fat
>>
>>84423621
when you starve yourself you lose weight. Your body cannot produce fat from nothing. You'll probably gain weight after starving yourself because if you're starving yourself you probably don't have good eating habits.
>>
>>84423796
If you want to ignore the genetic factor in terms of fitness and health or how your eating habits can affect your matabolism, then by all means, go back to /fit/.

>>84423326
Is this the woman?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/texas-woman-gain-weight-bullied/story?id=17228529
>>
>>84416812
>You know how much decent fresh food costs?
It's not like jobless people on foodstamps care because they prefer getting free pepsi 24 packs and $12 beef jerky bags over lentils and kale.
>>
>>84423922
>implying
There is endless proof that you can increase your TDEE (or in your argument metabolism). People become less active as they get older, due to portions of their body that begin to degrade and become less effective. This causes muscle mass to lessen and this can slow down your metabolism.

No matter your age, genetics, or diet. You can increase or decrease your TDEE.
Your cousin is probably an obese piece of shit who lounges around all day.

You're seriously going to imply that genetics cause someone to get up and go for walks during their spare time? To play sports that have constant muscle movement?
>>
>>84423922
nobody's ignoring that, you're just inflating those factors vastly out of proportion, dumbass
>>
>>84423878
Starving yourself fucks with your matabolism. You lose weight but it's because you're not taking in any food at all. Your body's matabolism will adjust to store more fat as a means of continued survival.
>>
>>84423922
>>84424201
>matabolism
>matabolism
>matabolism
I gotta be honest, dude. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>84424078
I never said that you can't increase your matabolism.

My cousin goes to the gym a few days a week goes bike riding on the weekends and is younger that I am. He also has a high muscle mass and is a lot heavier than he looks.

I'd like for you to quote me claiming that genetics make people get up and go for a walk in their spare time. All I said is that people are different and some people have to put in more work than others to get the same results. My cousin has to work harder than I do to stay in bearmode.

I also recall saying SEVERAL times that exercise helps people with their metabolism. But some people do have to put more or less effort in to get the same results.
>>
>>84424277
It's apparent to me that some of you guys aren't actually comprehending what I'm saying since I keep getting accused of saying things that I never said and getting what I actually said regretted right back at me as an argument against what I said.
>>
>>84424553
"getting what I actually said regretted right back at me"

Regurgitated*
>>
>>84424277
And yeah, I know I'm misspelling metabolism. I'm using a touchscreen, what can I say?
>>
>>84423031
>Uh huh

I can tell from your links that you're not scientifically literate and just googled "obesity genetics" and found articles that you think are backing up what you say. None of these things support what you say and in fact support what I say: some people have genetic factors that make it harder for them to resist food or build muscle, but ultimately it comes down to thermodynamics.

>Over 21

Development continues until you're 25.

>The point is that we ate a lot for years and didn't start getting big until we got much older. I objectively eat far less right now than I did when I was much younger but I wasn't a fatmo back then.

I'm pretty sure you just noticed it at that point but were actually getting bigger the whole time.

>Your body regulates how it uses the food you intake...
And none of this refutes the fact that eating less energy than your body uses will cause you to lose weight.

>If there were a simple formula for losing weight that works every time with everyone, then there wouldn't be so many people trying to lose weight and failing.

There is and it works for everyone: take in less than you use. The reason there are so many people trying to lose weight and fail is because when you do what works, you get cravings and can feel low on energy. Plus, a lot of people follow fad diets like keto and paleo and don't count calories. Energy rich, delicious, cheap food is everywhere, so people do what's easy: eat a lot.

>People can't even agree on whether or not bread or grains are good for you.

Anything in excess is bad.

>All I did was point out that different people are different and gets different results based on some things that they can't really control.

Humans can control their weight as much as they can control anything.

>My cousin is much larger than I am.

Really? Let's see some stats.
>>
>>84424553
dude, you said it's not physically possible for you to get fatter no matter how much you eat.
>>
>>84415695
You're both posting in a QC thread
>>
>>84423922
>If you want to ignore the genetic factor in terms of fitness and health or how your eating habits can affect your matabolism, then by all means, go back to /fit/.
Holy shit you idiot you cannot maintain a overweight physique without eating over your TDEE period.
There is no gene associated with completely ignoring the laws of thermodynamics.

So ask yourself moron, what is the more likely scenario that hundreds of years of scientific understanding about the relationship between mass and energy is completely incorrect and that your cousin is some kind of eldritch abomination that can ignore thermodynamic principles or that one or both of you are wrong?
>>
>>84424950
>I'm pretty sure you just noticed it at that point but were actually getting bigger the whole time.

I weighed a steady 175 from 18 to a little over 30. Then I suddenly started getting bigger.

>And none of this refutes the fact that eating less energy than your body uses will cause you to lose weight

So you're saying that your body won't adjust to the lessened intake of energy from your usual routine?

>Really? Let's see some stats.

I guess I can describe our differences then.

I'm a Manlet (5'9") and weigh about 250. Size 38 jeans won't stay up around my waist without a belt but I can wear size 35 without fear of them falling down. I have reasonably long arms and legs but a short compact spine.

My cousin is 6'3", weighs about 370lbs. I don't know what his waist size is but I have a couple of his old shirts that he used to wear and they're all baggy on me. Tags say size 20. I have an old pair of slacks of his that he can't wear anymore that are size 43. I'd have to ask him what his BMI is.
>>
>>84425899
>I weighed a steady 175 from 18 to a little over 30. Then I suddenly started getting bigger.
I would be willing to bet it wasn't so sudden.

>So you're saying that your body won't adjust to the lessened intake of energy from your usual routine?
Are you suggesting that you can create mass from nothing?

>I guess I can describe our differences then.
Without knowing anything about body fat percentage this doesn't mean anything to me.

But again, are you suggesting that you can create fat from nothing? Because that's what this comes down to. Do you firmly believe that your body will generate mass in absence of energetic input? That's what you're arguing right now.
>>
>>84425193
I never said that. Obviously that's not what I'm claiming since I weigh 250lbs and am the runt in my family. Someone else claimed that he can't gain weight.

>>84425481
So there's no genetic factor concerning body fat or weight gain? But there is a genetic factor to everything else concerning the human body from your hair or eye color to how tall you'll probably be, even what your voice will sound like. Everything but how energy your body will store. Surely a person that's well read can be educated regardless of his actual intelligence but does that mean that everyone can be a genius?
>>
>>84426227
>So there's no genetic factor concerning body fat or weight gain?

There is, but it's not really substantial.

>68% of the population falls into the range of 1840-2160kcal daily while 96% of the population is in the range of 1680-2320kcal daily. Comparing somebody at or below the 5th percentile with somebody at or above the 95th percentile would yield a difference of possibly 600kcal daily, and the chance of this occurring (comparing the self to a friend) is 0.50%, assuming two completely random persons.

https://examine.com/faq/does-metabolism-vary-between-two-people/

600 kcal is about a McDonalds' large fries' worth of calories. It's really not that much of a difference.
>>
>>84414964

Aaaaww...
>>
>>84414990

How anyone can get turned on by feet at ALL is beyond me.

I just... can't see the appeal
>>
>>84426398
According to your numbers, 600 kCal is 25-33% of pretty much everyone's daily intake. That's a pretty big amount.
>>
File: comblr.gif (877 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
comblr.gif
877 KB, 375x304
jesus christ this thread
>>
>>84426678
No, it's 23-33% of their metabolic rate, which is basically how much energy you use if you lie in bed doing nothing all day. Their daily intake, if they are at a stable weight, is their metabolic rate plus any extra calories expended by physical activity.
>>
File: [groans softly].png (738 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
[groans softly].png
738 KB, 1360x768
>>84412779
>>
>>84426160
>Are you suggesting that you can create mass from nothing?

No.

What I am saying is that your body would adjust how much fat it stores based on your eating habits. If you completely stop eating you won't get fat but your body would change its priorities on how your incoming nutrients will be used and stored so that you'll be able to live longer with less food. If you stop eating, your body would break down your fat and you'll lose weight but it needs to replace that body fat so that you can weather the next apparent drought. I never said that not eating will magically make fat appear.

"Without knowing anything about body fat percentage this doesn't mean anything to me."

I said that I'd have to ask him what his BMI was. we're both pretty solid guys however. But i understand your statement because I know a guy that's roughly his height and weight that looks like Jabba the Hutt, has a stomach that droops over his belt buckle and has skinny arms and legs. I'll say that my cousin can do rapid pull ups with his 370lb self, for what it's worth.
>>
>>84420647
I think Padma was indian actually.
>>
>>84426828
>What I am saying is that your body would adjust how much fat it stores based on your eating habits. If you completely stop eating you won't get fat but your body would change its priorities on how your incoming nutrients will be used and stored so that you'll be able to live longer with less food.

This doesn't really happen. You're describing the "starvation mode" myth. There's no biological evidence to support this. In fact, one of the ways doctors help recovering anorexics is to tell them that no, starvation mode doesn't exist so cutting down further is wholly unnecessary.

> If you stop eating, your body would break down your fat and you'll lose weight but it needs to replace that body fat so that you can weather the next apparent drought.

Except it doesn't. Your adipocytes, the cells that store fat, remain basically static in number. They rarely get destroyed. Instead, they simply swell up by storing fat. If you eat a lot and they swell up too much, you make more in a process called adipogenesis.

Seriously dude. I have a master's degree in biomedical science. I know what I'm talking about here.

> I'll say that my cousin can do rapid pull ups with his 370lb self, for what it's worth.

If he can do ten full pull ups at 370 pounds he has world class strength. Consider sending him to powerlifting competitions in that case.
>>
>>84421319
>Muh genetics
Fuck off fatty
>>
>>84427066
I didn't say that the cells that store fat will increase or decrease in number or get destroyed.

>If he can do ten full pull ups at 370 pounds he has world class strength. Consider sending him to powerlifting competitions in that case.

Well I'm pretty sure he can do about ten of those. He's a hulk when it comes to physical feats. I don't think he could be in any powerlifting tournaments, however.
>>
>>84427224
>I sit on you

Make me
>>
>>84427536
You said that the body has to replace the fat it loses. It won't do that until it reaches a neutral energy balance.
>>
>>84427638
If I have 20 waterballoons and I pour out the water, I still have the same 20 water balloons. If I put fresh water in them, I still have 20 water balloons.

If I said that I need to replace the water that I lost from emptying the water balloons, that doesn't imply that I will destroy them or replace them with a new set of water balloons.
>>
>>84427833
It doesn't matter. You're still wrong about your original claim. The body will not replace fat unless it has an energetic surplus.
>>
>>84427888
Well in my comment I was taking issue with your statement that they basically remain static in number. I never made a claim that stated otherwise. That's all I was addressing.
>>
>>84428020
So you admit that >>84426828 is wrong?
>>
>>84426227
>So there's no genetic factor concerning body fat or weight gain?
Not really
Men and women have different caloric requirements and taller people also need to eat more but that's it.
> Everything but how energy your body will store.
Mass does not come from nowhere, stop pretending to be a fucking physics defying mutant and go on a diet fatass.
>Surely a person that's well read can be educated regardless of his actual intelligence but does that mean that everyone can be a genius?
Nice false equivalence jackass.
>>
>>84426678
>According to your numbers, 600 kCal is 25-33% of pretty much everyone's daily intake.
Of a normal person most fat people eat in excess of 4000-9000 kcal a day
>>
>>84428562
I'll concede the point for now.

>>84428627
Well look, today I ate a single hamburger patty on two slices of potato bread and that was it. That's a normal meal for a day to me. Looking at the nutrition facts on the bread, 2 slices would come to about 200 calories while the patty is about 350 calories. Sometime I eat a can of pears (100 calories) or peaches (60 calories) every once in a while I eat steak. Presently I have some packs of top round in my freezer (about 600 calories per pound, though I don't eat whole pounds). I looked up my bmr. It's about 2290. So, I should be losing weight since that's my usual routine, but I'm not. I also ate my hamburger almost 9 hours ago, I've yet to eat anything else and I'm not particularly hungry. Before anyone says anything, I know steak and hamburgers are high in fat and cholesterol.

Also, for the record, I don't have a problem with my weight and I'm not complaining about it. You do you and eat what you want in whatever portions you choose. Don't tell me what to do with my life.
>>
>>84429166
Forgot to specify that the calories on the pears and peaches are per serving. A can of pears is 3.5 servings and the peaches is the same
>>
>>84424055
>It's not like jobless people on foodstamps care because they prefer getting free pepsi 24 packs and $12 beef jerky bags over lentils and kale.

It's more like many are going for processed stuff because it easy to make, sometimes with kids in mind. Many folks would rather have their kids make stuff in a microwave rather than a stove top.
>>
>>84426714
I just wanna talk about trannies and robots ;-;
>>
>>84429166
>and that was it.
It was also a single day
And I doubt that was all you ate it's just what you're aware you ate, fat people have bad habits of eating tons of shit between meals that they assume doesn't count but adds up.
>Don't tell me what to do with my life.
I'm only telling you that you're a delusional idiot, you're the one choosing to live up to the accusation.
>>
>>84430949
That's literally all I ate so far today. That's pretty much how I eat almost every day. Perhaps a little later I'll eat a can of peaches. I'm feeling a little dehydrated so I might make something to drink with lemon juice, sugar and water or drink some Pepsi.

Little snacks? Where are they? I don't have any snacks. No chips, no cookies, no candy, no cake or pie. I have plenty of cans of peaches in my pantry (I like to eat the peaches as a snack and drink the syrup) and I just ran out of pears yesterday. I also have some cans of beans and chili that I sometimes eat as a whole meal as well as cans of cranberry sauce for a snack and half a case of ramen that I bought a year ago for emergency rations. In my freezer, I have a frozen lasagna that I would eat as a whole meal (250 calories per serving with 5 servings in the box) that's been the only one in my freezer for about a month. I have several loafs of bread as well as a couple boxes of waffles and French toast sticks. In my refrigerator, I have some half eaten chicken that I need to throw away, some yogurt that has been in there for weeks, half a bag of cooked shrimp (waterfront bistro) that probably needs to go in the trash. Two bags of raw carrots. A chocolate of velvet a that I use with my beans, Apple sauce, two bottles of lemon juice, half a bottle of Pepsi and various condiments. In my freezer over my refrigerator, I have two packs of steak, a bag of beef patties 1.5lbs of ground beef, a bag of corn cobs, a bag of seasoned fries that has been there for months and unopened turkey wings with a sell by date in May.

Generally, I only eat about one or two hamburgers a day with some peaches or pears. I don't know what to tell you man. I'm not lying and you're not obligated to believe me but unless you're going to hop on a plane and have a no-food-off for a few weeks to see who actually eats what we should probably put a period here and talk about trannies and robosexual activities like >>84430274 said.
>>
>>84431680
>A chocolate of velvet a that I use with my beans

A box of velveeta that I use with my beans. Stupid auto correct.
>>
>>84421265
Hes on a blue 4chan board, isn't he? Thought that autism was almost a requirement. I'm actually not but I have so much ADHD it warrants government assistance so thats equivalent.
>>
>>84431680
>That's literally all I ate so far today.
>Today
Download myfitnesspal or something and input every single thing you eat everyday for a month and see where you're at.
>or drink some Pepsi.
That is probably the bulk of your calories right there, soda is very high in calories.
> I'm not lying and you're not obligated to believe me
I'm not even sure why you're trying so hard to convince me, facts are facts you cannot build fat without eating above your TDEE convincing me will not change reality.
>>
File: are you a beer.jpg (262 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
are you a beer.jpg
262 KB, 800x1160
getting things back on track...
>>
>>84431861
>That is probably the bulk of your calories right there, soda is very high in calories.

I looked at the nutrition facts on it. The calories are about 1/3rd that of one of my beef patties for every coffee cup full considering that my coffee cup is anout 8 fluid ounces and a serving is 12 fluid ounces with 150 calories per serving.

>I'm not even sure why you're trying so hard to convince me, facts are facts you cannot build fat without eating above your TDEE convincing me will not change reality.

I was saying that your metabolism can chage. That's all. I wasn't saying that fat would magically appear from nothing.

My deal is that I express what's actually going on on my end when you sit there and tell me that I'm woofing down tons of food. The fact is that you don't know all that. You're kinda assuming.
>>
>>84432192
Then something is awry, and it's not your genetics.
>>
>>84412779
I laughed more at this than the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 522x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 522x397
>>84432365
Well everyone in my father's side of the family were short, stocky walking tanks while my maternal grandmother came from a family of big country folk from South Carolina.
>>
>>84432776
Are you a manlet?
>>
>>84432821
I said I was earlier; I'm actually kind of a runt as far as my family goes, my mother and grandmother were both amazons and my father was like some sort of Klingon warrior complete with eyebrows that curl at the end.
>>
>>84432899
But are you a manlet?
How short are you?
>>
>>84432947
5'9"
>>
>>84412684
So he made a new tranny that actually looks like one.
>>
>>84433213
Potential lesbian convert
>>
File: 1465459985471.png (126 KB, 678x382) Image search: [Google]
1465459985471.png
126 KB, 678x382
>This entire thread

This is why QC should be banned, not because it's super shitty, because most /co/ stuff is, but because you can only talk about it for five minutes before delving off into retarded shit like this.

To anyone reading this, please die.
>>
>>84432987
And you're a guy right?
What age?
How much do you weigh now?
>>
>>84433570
Yeah I'm a man. Let's just say I'm middle aged and weigh around 250
>>
File: 1343964858725.png (11 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1343964858725.png
11 KB, 255x247
>>84433483

>To anyone reading this, please die.

Gladly.
>>
>>84432192
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>84426677
How anyone can get turned on by "thick" at ALL is beyond me

I just... can't see the appeal
>>
>>84433719
It's a personal taste thing. I know a guy that's specifically turned off by big breasts and blonde hair.
>>
>>84426677
The appeal is in the heel
>>
>>84433775
What are the hallmarks of a good foot to a foot fetishist?
>>
>>84415282
This is the first of these shoops that actually made me chuckle.
>>
>>84412830

>tfw I dated a chunky, busty black woman named Gabby
>>
>>84433613
then you have to be eating in excess of 2673 calories on a regular basis
No ifs, ands or buts
Eat less, case dismissed
>>
>>84435685
If he wants to lose weight by just sitting around on his ass, and still look flabby and useless after he's lost the weight. Lift and run, or lift and bike, or lift and swim, or lift and whatever other form of cardio you prefer.
>>
>>84412688
>>84414686
>>84415134

Her entire character is 'overbearing and needlessly coddling' of course she's the semi-antagonist for this arc. Jacques still dialed Brun's sperginess way too high. She went from 'weirdly brash/can't read the mood' to fucking Nell in the span of 3 hours comic-time.
>>
>>84434039
for me its toes and arches

>>84414990
aka not these because they look like children's scribbles

it doesn't make any sense but it gets my dick hard

even after i get done I kinda look at what i was jackin it to like "man why does this turn me on"
>>
File: Clever Girl.jpg (451 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
Clever Girl.jpg
451 KB, 800x1160
I'm looking for the "I'm a woman, you shitlord" edit of This Is Me. Someone has to have it.
>>
>>84433483

Hide the thread and move on, autist.
>>
>>84439268
just google die cis scum
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 500x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 500x768
>>84435685
Well apparently I'm not but whatever. I eat when I'm hungry. I don't get hungry often and usually only eat once ot twice a day.

>>84435734
If I lost my body fat I don't think that I'd look too flabby. I'm heavy but I'm not really super fat. I could exercise more however. My actual build is more like ice cube's than the guy on the left in this picture but I weigh about 50lbs more when I step on a scale.
>>
>>84413115

There's always a bar that will hire someone who barely has a pulse above the shoulders so long as that person has tits, a personality, or both.
>>
File: deletethislater.png (150 KB, 800x1180) Image search: [Google]
deletethislater.png
150 KB, 800x1180
The master storyteller regales us with a tale of maleficence that will get dropped by Thursday.
>>
>>84442349
Lets hear your Crime Laugh /co/
>>
>>84444184
It sounded JUST LIKE THIIIIS
>>
>>84442349
so how many new characters has jeff added now?
>>
File: ag.png (161 KB, 800x1120) Image search: [Google]
ag.png
161 KB, 800x1120
>>84444776
I don't know, but in Jeph's other comic, look!
ANOTHER QUIRKY WOMAN!
BREAKING NEW GROUND HERE
>>
File: AG2.png (153 KB, 800x1120) Image search: [Google]
AG2.png
153 KB, 800x1120
>>84444803
Unsubtle exposition, incoming.
>>
>>84444803
>>84444822
>not-qc
I may have inertia on qc, but I without that I won't even bring myself to expand these images.
>>
File: QC He knows and doesn't care.png (150 KB, 600x1417) Image search: [Google]
QC He knows and doesn't care.png
150 KB, 600x1417
>>84413311
>> get webcomic writer's block
>> I KNOW I'LL ADD SOME NEW CHARACTERS AND SEND AWAY THE OLDER ONES THEY BORE ME
He already admitted to it.
>>
File: 8394463966822.jpg (188 KB, 682x1298) Image search: [Google]
8394463966822.jpg
188 KB, 682x1298
>>84444184
>>
>>84442349
>hey guys I just heard of a new thing so I'll write it into my comic!
JUST
>>
>>84412684

>space jam

Please, let this meme die.
>>
>>84444822
>>84444803
Doesn't this team of culturally diverse and multicolored whackjobs have things to do and places to be?
>>
>>84446525
not in yankeeland
>>
>>84444803
>Tall Faye
>>
>>84442349
>Lots of readers have been asking me, "Does Brun have autism, or aspbergers?" The short answer is I have no intention of revealing this in the comic or otherwise.

The long answer is, I can understand why you're curious! I think that Brun's status as neurotypical or otherwise isn't a relfection of her as a character and
>>
>>84445550
The fact that Jeph used Pants from Jerkcity even in a throwaway joke comic pisses me off more than it should.
>>
File: protestpiss.jpg (61 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
protestpiss.jpg
61 KB, 460x460
>>84446412

I'm just wondering if he's getting onto the Black Lives Matter gravy train at the moment. He outed Claire and gave it a relationship with Marten around the time Catlyn Jenner revealed her sex change and some of his tweets were Pro-BLM.
>>
File: 1444058135245.png (124 KB, 408x287) Image search: [Google]
1444058135245.png
124 KB, 408x287
>>84449483
>theyre the same person
>>
>>84446479
It already did, Jeph is just 3 years late to the Jam
>>
>>84442349
God damnit I should not be this fucking attracted to a fictional character, much less one from QC of all things. Why is Brun so illogically hot?
>>
File: 1467745798619.jpg (36 KB, 264x294) Image search: [Google]
1467745798619.jpg
36 KB, 264x294
>>84451768
I've reviewed the footage, and the verdict is in; she's not hot in anyway, you're just a retard
>>
File: 1463736350117.png (579 KB, 800x1180) Image search: [Google]
1463736350117.png
579 KB, 800x1180
>>84451768
she's not
>>
>>84444184

Muhah.

Muhaha

Muhahaha

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
File: its still rape.png (532 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
its still rape.png
532 KB, 800x1160
>>84453192
>>
>>84412684
If you fags want to make a topic for this shit comic, at least have it follow the subject name of past topics.

>Questionable /co/tent
So I can fucking filter this shit off my views!
>>
File: faggot.png (125 KB, 393x552) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
125 KB, 393x552
>>84455278
>you can only have one filter set at any given time
>>
>>84442349

I want to cuddle Brun so bad. Too bad her people aren't into that.
>>
>>84455278
>filter

You can crop and append with "/i" to filter any case.

How to filter QC off your views:

/^questionable content/i;boards:co;

How to highlight QC in your views:

/^questionable content/i;highlight;boards:co;

Some filters, I remove the initial "^" if I never want to see any thread mentioning it, or conversely with "/highlight" if I do want to see those threads.
>>
>>84455278

Nope, depending on the op.
>>
>>84412830
>Thinks she's twelve
>Gets her in bed later

Martin's a class act
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 640x640
>>84439268
This one?
>>
>>84455390
>her people

Arabs or people with autism?
>>
>>84458668

The latter, but you raise an interesting point.
>>
>>84442349

I want to fuck autism-chan until she makes a facial expression.

Then I want to fuck her harder, until she makes an ahegao.

When I'm done she can go back to her emotionless face. But she has to blush when I mention the ahegao.
>>
File: 3263.png (157 KB, 800x1180) Image search: [Google]
3263.png
157 KB, 800x1180
>>
>>84426677

That's why it's a fetish.

Nobody gets it, footlovers least of all. Vilayanur Ramachandran put it down to faulty wiring.
>>
>>84444803

You people. You hateful, greedy, jaded fucking ingrateful shitheads.

I can't hate you enough. Hell is full of your kind.
>>
File: 1462048542854.jpg (77 KB, 504x411) Image search: [Google]
1462048542854.jpg
77 KB, 504x411
>>84412684

I haven't read QC in years, but every once and a while I check in on these threads to see if its gotten worse than when I quit.

And everytime. Every single fucking time, its gotten worse than I could possibly imagine.
>>
>>84460794
Go back to sleep, Jeph, and dream of unstabbed hands.
>>
>>84460231
I wuuuted
5% better than an average strip
>>
People who complain about something they actively have to seek out should be euthanized.

It's the only sensible course of action.
>>
>>84442349
her tits look kinda saggy and awkward.
I wanna see them flopping around inside that top.
>>
>>84460231
So she's bi?

Cool
>>
>>84460231

I don't get how we went from job hunting to being on Tinder.
>>
>>84461217
Not Brun's phone.
>>
>>84460231
Wow an actual joke with a setup and everything. A far cry from his usual "quirky/special dialogue = funny"
>>
I finally figured out why I can't tell what race eyebrows is. Jeff doesn't draw her with human facial features, he draws her with canine features. She is literally a dog.
>>
>>84455237

If she says she wants to, it isn't rape
>>
>>84455278

Hide the thread and move on, autist.
>>
>>84460231
I don't get it
>>
>>84462437
That's the joke.
>>
>>84412779
>Clinton's a rapist, silly.

I don't think he was talking about Bill Clinton.

>>84442349
She has a boss? I thought everything indicated this was HER bar. She lived above the damn thing for god's sake. Now she has a boss out of fucking nowhere?
>>
File: ArcUnited.jpg (107 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
ArcUnited.jpg
107 KB, 500x748
>>84449483
He's toyed with the whole AI rights thing multiple times. He may as well go all-in.
>>
>>84460231
Ah yes, of course the fat negro isn't a boring hetero. She's most likely a pan-romantic bi-demisexual to boot. 5 good boy points, Hacques!
>>
>>84460231
of course she's bi, gotta get those LGBTBBQ bux somehow
>>
>>84463884
She's autistic, which in this comic means she's really bad at reading people to the point that her first impression of Pintsize is that he seems nice. This is an impression that is at odds with both the reader's previously acquired understanding of Pintsize's character, and how he gave a tinder name that essentially means 'Good Dick' and an age that references a sex position.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.