[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know i'am late but I just recently found out that iceman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Iceman_(Bobby_Drake).png (161 KB, 250x340) Image search: [Google]
Iceman_(Bobby_Drake).png
161 KB, 250x340
I know i'am late but I just recently found out that iceman suddenly become a" full gay"in the comic when he was straight for years.
Could someone tells me what's is wrong with the america comic and social media these day ?
Since when is showing female character being sexy is so wrong and "sexis" while lgbt stuf and male sexualization is right and good ?( all those
feminist complain about comic female characters)
Showing cleavage and ass in cartoon are big no no, yet lesbien and gay are ok and welcome ( like legend of korra).
I'am asien myself so I know the importance of equal right,
but all these recent movement just feel so froce into your throat.
>>
>>84408199
It's called pandering. They're pandering to a demographic hoping to get sales.
>>
>>84408199
American media is basically controlled by the NSA to push leftwing political agendas. Read the Snowden leaks.

>>84408325
It's about politics, not sales.
>>
>>
>>84408412
So, what's the citizen kane of cartoons?
>>
>>84408199
Bendis wanted to leave his impact on the comic. The O5 will probably be retconned one day. But Iceman homosexuality is different.
>>
File: 1434850451081.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1434850451081.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>84408412
>someone actually screencapped this and even included all the redundant follow-up posts where he poorly shielded it against mockery

It's not even convincingly written, it completely gives up on including 'credible' details after the first paragraph. Am I being memed on.
>>
>>84408199
Remember how in the 90s every superhero was gritty and ultraviolent and had big guns and metal arms?
It's kinda like that now but with everyone being some flavor of queer and having a sidecut.
>>
>>84408638
I don't know. Transformers: The Movie? It has Orson Wells in it.
>>
>>84408969
except that was relatively good, and it was in response to the stink of the silver age clinging to comics even years later. they wanted to make it clear this art form was serious and violent and could get your testosterone pumping. and it worked. now that it's been established, we know that isn't REQUIRED, but it's an optional thing comics can do if they feel like it.
>>
Iceman is straight though
>>
>>84408391
Politicians deal in politics. Companies deal in business. The aim of SJWs and radical feminists and the like may be political, but the aim of Marvel is monetary.
>>
>>84409217
NOT ANYMORE

Past Jean and past Bobby got him to admit he was closeted this whole time and accepting it made his ice powers come back.

A straight made was converted into a homosexual.
>>
>>84408199
>america comic and social media these day ?
Its not American comics. Its just Marvel.
>>
Disney happened
>>
>>84408929
Honestly if he wanted to leave his mark and not mess with the established history, making hm bi would've been much easier for everyone to swallow
>>
Since you're over a year late to learning of this highly publicized fact, I think we can assume that at best you barely care about comics at all.

And your post seems to be complaining about American political trends in general and in no way is specific to comics or cartoons.

So I ask that you please take your politics thread to the politics board.
>>
>>84408199
Bendis is the sole reason this shit happened. No outside force other than Bendis' stupidity played a part here.
>>
>>84408951
/v/ posters have about the same intelligence as /b/ posters. don't be surprised if they legitimately believed that.
>>
>>84412269
>4chan posters have about the same intelligence as 4chan posters

Don't kid yourself. You're no better than them and I'm no better than you.
>>
>>84412311
Go to /v/

No, really. Go on /v/. Right now.

Sit in one thread for more than a couple minutes.

I'll wait.
>>
>>84408199
retarded writers trying to pander to the lgbt crowd and completely ignore that bisexuals are a thing.]
>>
>>84409196
>that was relatively good
It was shit.
>>
>>84408199
What's with all these pol bait threads for the last week?
>>
>>84408412
That's retarded. People like it because it worked things the right way. I know people who dislike sjws who like the game. I personally dislike it but i understood why it was liked i certainly liked the combat but the story was cliche for me. That said the reason it won was because people like messing up the polls as best they can.
>>
>>84414286
>last week /pol/ been shitting up the board for fucking months and fuck the shitty ass mods we have. I'd like one thread actually talking about why bendis is shot over iron black chick. Any concept can work under a good writer bendis is too shit to write normal iron man let alone a black chick.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.