[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else cry at this scene? ITT, classic toons that still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m2vtiqbK4V1ruoz6so1_1280.jpg (44 KB, 1017x549) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2vtiqbK4V1ruoz6so1_1280.jpg
44 KB, 1017x549
Anyone else cry at this scene?

ITT, classic toons that still make you tear up.
>>
>>84407618
I want to fuck that unicorn.
>>
DAMN YOU!
>>
>>84407635
>not wanting to romance and fuck the jaded old bandit-wife, restore her faith in humanity and show her that true love does exist and it's not just a fable for young maidens

Your taste is terrible, please feel bad for posting this.
>>
>>84407618

Fuck yes i cried what sort of stupid bullshit ass question is that
>>
>>84407635
only on 4chan
>>
>>84407635
Back off.
>>
>>84407618
it took me becoming a wizard to finally understand what she meant
even if the perfect beautiful woman showed up now it'd be like.. fuck.. where where you half my life ago? i'm old and broken down now. i can't give you the constant hot hard dickings i could before, it barely gets up. i have wrinkles now, i'm losing hair (in a lot of places). i'm not so much fat as my bones have deformed badly from sleeping wrong. any energy i might have had once to raise the children i implant in you has long-since drained away. it'd be a MOCKERY for that woman to show up now.
>>
>>84407715

I've always liked Molly, I bet she knows how to make a mean taco.
>>
>>84409417
Squandered youth is an awful feeling. It's the one thing you can never get back.

I'm at the point where I often find myself asking, do I really like this guy, or am I just tired of sleeping alone?
>>
not until i got older and i actually understood it.
>>
>>84407618
I don't know if I cried, but I hated the unicorn even more than before.
>>
>>84409646
well considering the reason i squandered mine is that i always asked that question, and the answer was always 'no i don't like this person/thing enough to get involved with them/it', i guess i don't totally know that feel. but still, yeah.
>>
>>84409747
Well here's a feel you can maybe sympathize with, then:

Having a crush on someone, then losing all interest in them as soon as they like you back. Hedgehog's dilemma I guess.
>>
>>84407635
Literally everyone's motivation in the story is wanting to fuck the Unicorn. You're going to have to get in line.
>>
I want to fuck the tree with the tits.
>>
>>84410051
never felt that (nobody's liked me back, and if they did that'd make me like them more, that's the #1 thing i like in a girl), but i can certainly sympathize anyway. relationshippy things are hard.. or so i'm told.
>>
>>84410074
After the red bull gets done with her, I don't think there will be much left.
>>
File: 54.png (44 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
54.png
44 KB, 325x400
I want to fuck this unicron.
>>
>>84410117
that is an interesting concept.. i wonder what would happen if you kinda combined that story with the black bull of norroway. in the end she falls for the bullkingguy's son, so that's.. close?
>>
>>84410107
Well there was this girl I crushed on for like two years (yeah I'm bisexual, hate if you want). Indie hipster chick with SJW-red hair and lots of piercings. Eventually she asked me out on a date. We went to a concert, then a hotel room. The concert sucked, and I spent the rest of the evening playing Phoenix Wright and avoiding eye contact. Her heaving sobs were my lullaby that night.

Well... it's hard for me to feel TOO bad, because she cheated on her girlfriend to be with me.

I guess the moral of the story here is, take what's been given to you.
>>
>>84410447
>hate if you want
can i just disapprove? i miss when that was a thing.
also that sounds like a serious chunkcluster of awkwardness. i dont care who you are that is sad, and i feel bad for ya. nobody needs that in their life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.