[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moonbeam City
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 960.jpg (81 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
81 KB, 960x540
So I just binged this and liked it a lot! Never knew Archer had a twin brother! Sad that Comedy Central canceled it like another show I like from them which was Ugly Americans. What did /co/ think of this show?
>>
>>84404881
It was Archer if Archer wasn't smart enough to get it's own jokes. The only thing it had going for it was style, but a show can't live on that alone.
>>
>>84404881

it was cancelled??

at least ugly americans got two seasons.
>>
File: tumblr_nwtjszZWtr1r072aso1_500.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwtjszZWtr1r072aso1_500.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
>>84404881
I'm going to miss this show, had a blast watching it. Should've been on Adult Swim, but the first season feels satisfying enough on it's own besides more stuff with the mayor.

Rad Manning is great.
>>
>>84404881
Is this some fucking bait?
>>
File: moonbeam city get a taller son.jpg (198 KB, 744x1248) Image search: [Google]
moonbeam city get a taller son.jpg
198 KB, 744x1248
>>84404881
The show was fucking nothing like Archer outside of vague premise and animation style.

I actually didn't like it at first because I was expecting it to be Archer, but it won me over over time.
>>
This show makes an excellent litmus test for choosing friends. A person's reaction to it can be used to judge whether they are actually capable of critically analyzing a show for the quality of its structure and writing, or if they're just a simple-minded imbecile easily wowed by "cool" aesthetics into thinking that makes it "good".
>>
>>84406163
How many friends you got?
>>
>>84404881
I wish Rob Lowe did more voice acting work, he was the only reason I gave this show a chance
>>
>>84404881
>Calling it a good a show but also calling it an Archer clone

Double-edged bait, nice.
>>
>>84404881
found it entertaining. sad it got canceled due to their lack of advertising.
I didn't like archer but I enjoyed this.
>>
>>84404881
>bing
Nobody fucking uses bing except for actual Microsoft employees.
>>
>>84406176
The best amount, "enough".
>>
>>84406163
I think it had a few decent episodes.
Nothing hilarious, but a few good ones.
>>
>>84405592

>started the series thinking rad was going to be an annoying asshole
>he turns out to be my favorite character

i need a season 2
>>
File: Rad_Pepe.png (147 KB, 891x964) Image search: [Google]
Rad_Pepe.png
147 KB, 891x964
>>84404881
It started hitting it's stride by the time the Bowling episode aired, but I knew it was gonna get canned after the first season.
>>
Loved this show. Wanna fuck Pizazz so bad
>>
File: desire.jpg (25 KB, 200x363) Image search: [Google]
desire.jpg
25 KB, 200x363
>>84404881
They all look like Desire cosplaying.
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!3Iw0xDhL!fWIe0o9UTbPdLwR6FCMW7g if anyone wants to watch it
>>
>>84404881
I barely made it through the first episode. I don't know why I hated it so much, but I had to force myself to get to the end of the episode.
>>
>>84410033
I think it warmed up 3rd episode. I'm glad I gave it a 3rd chance.
>>
I actually liked the show but I think it would have been better on Adult Swim, it seemed to well made for CC who only wants to show South Park and for some fucking reason Triptank
>>
>>84406353
Not sure if bait or you're just really stupid.
>>
I enjoyed it but lets be honest here, it was worse than Animals
>>
>>84410067
I'll go back and give that one a try then. There isn't any ongoing plot I'll be missing by skipping episode two will there?
>>
I thought this show had beautiful animation and good ideas, but unfortunately it fell for the le antagonism meme. Everyone fights all the time and since there are so few characters on the main team I just wanted to see them cooperate. I don't know if this makes me sound autistic.
>>
>>84410136
nah
which one was the dolphin episode? That episode is kinda skipable until you feel the series.
>>
File: 1453617993672.jpg (44 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1453617993672.jpg
44 KB, 960x540
Great aesthetics, solid animation, jokes fluctuated but the ones that hit hit me really hard. I think my favorite gags were Rad naming off dozens of fake Blues records and the shoot-out in the two rotating restaurant towers.

Also has the literal best waifu in all of /co/ history. Elizabeth Banks has a voice that can tell my penis what to do any day.
>>
>>84410136
Nah. Episode 4 makes a joke that you can only fully understand the implications of once you watch episode 5.

Episode 5 is also a good episode to watch if you're just trying to get a feel for the show.
>>
>>84410171
I liked that Pizzazz genuinely cared about Dazzle, and Dazzle and Chrysalis did actually work well together about half the time.
>>
the show didnt seem to know what it wanted to be. some episodes had the characters act too juvenile. and they kept making Rad progressively more retarded, to the point where the other characters giving him a hard time ceased to be funny because he didn't have anything to push back with
>>
>>84410109
>>84404881

bing is fucking garbage

use duckduckgo you dumb cuck
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.