[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really? No one is really doing Swamp Thing in the DC rebirth ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (300 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
300 KB, 450x675
Really? No one is really doing Swamp Thing in the DC rebirth ?
>>
>>84402508
DC won't be doing much niche stuff anymore with the exception of the rare miniseries. If the "Young Animal" line goes well then there might be a few "PG-13 Vertigo style" ongoings.
>>
Didn't Rebirth imply he'd be with Constantine?
>>
No Swamp Thing Rebirth or Martian Manhunter Rebirth.

It ain't easy being green.
>>
>>84402508
He's going to appear in Constantine.
>>
>>84402508
He had a mini that just finished and he's gonna be in Constantine.
>>
>>84403383
>he's gonna be in Constantine

I'm sure John's up for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 700x933
Could she ever legitimately replace Abby ?
>>
>>84403043
Young Animal is aimed at teens, which means no one they'll actually get to write will do a good job. I expect it to suck balls.
>>
>>84403264
That book is such a shame. There will never again be a good book with John in it.
>>
>>84407019

"I know nothing about Gerard Way" the post
>>
>>84406007
She's an evil controlling bitch. You'd basically have to kill her and grow a new one that wasn't. Not outside Swamp Thing's powerset, but a hard sell for such an old character.
>>
>>84407086
What legitimate reason is there to know anything about 'When I was!' guy short of utter faggotry?
>>
>>84407039
but his dcyou series was good
shame about his new 52
>>
>>84403043
Of course they will, they might be miniseries from the beginning, though. They just are currently in a place where they need to get their flagship books in a way more comfortable place.

DCYou had nobody buying the niche books but also nobody buying the flagships that are there to support them.
>>
>>84406007
Alec could never love her. And she's in love with the Green, not him.
>>
>>84407204
She's also deeply misguided about the Green. She's just a more competent Floronic Man, really.
>>
>>84406007
Have they ever met outside of Rotworld? Every time I look it up, it's either Rotworld or fanfiction.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.