[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey wasn't there a episode where marquess of queensbary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: mtm-1.jpg (40 KB, 159x250) Image search: [Google]
mtm-1.jpg
40 KB, 159x250
Hey wasn't there a episode where marquess of queensbary joked about having sex with yung hee? Cause I remember him doing something like that and yung hee being annoyed about it and walking away and he is just like "I'm kidding C'mon." Does anyone know what episode that was?
>>
Yeah, you're thinking of the episode "Mite Tyson".
>>
>>84399458
Ah, thank you.
>>
Remember the time pigeon spent all the money. Good times
>>
Anyone else having a hard time watching this knowing mike Tyson real daughter died?
>>
>>84399839
Considering he has like, 5 other kids, no not really. It does bug me slightly that he's a Trump supporter, but considering he's both a muslim as well as Mike Tyson, I guess it's one of those ''Oh Tyson, you so dumb'' type deals.
>>
>>84399315
Has she appeared naked outside that one episode?
>>
>>84402291
not AS naked. varying degrees of naked.
>>84399839
you should probably leave the hard time to him. it's his to have.
>>84399315
so awkward. i feel for that poor fucker
>>
>>84402235
I mean the other option isn't great, shill.
>>
>>84399839
Jeeesus. a 4 year old left unattended. it's sweet she was playing in the workout room but... criminy. that said even a 4 year old shouldnt be able to strangle herself to death on a simple pull-cord. but i mean, it's mike tyson's...
and she was named exodus. christ on a cracker.. i guess she exodus'd
>>
>>84402576
us sensible people are being a little slow on the draw with the plan.. we really need to start talking about what we're going to do. like, which third party we're gonna support... how we're going to blow open the blatantly obvious tampering with the nomination process and primaries. the extremely illegal interference with the debates..
then again it's still months away from the primaries here, not that it matters
>>
>>84402576
You're forgetting the option where Mike Tyson doesn't publicly support any candidate, because who really needs to know Mike Tyson's political views. Hence my slight annoyance.
>>
>>84402676
the media circus that gave us these two clowns also has people convinced (and not unduly) that the only way either one will be defeated is to support the other. as if the alternative is somehow both of them winning
>>
>>84402291
Yeah it was called "tent revival".
>>
>>84399315
This whole thing reads like a comment on Facebook.
>>
>>84403540
he asked outside of that one though
>>
I want yung hee and marquess to fuck
>>
>>84403715
what? no!! THE LIVING MUST NEVER FUCK THE DEAD! It's the first thing they tell you!
>>
>>84403813

Really? They use the word 'fuck'?
>>
>>84402235
>Considering he has like, 5 other kids, no not really. It does bug me slightly that he's a Trump supporter
AH HES GOT FIVE MORE WHO CARES
HE SUPPORTS TRUMP THOUGH. NOW THAT BOTHERS ME
>>
>>84403984
they barely bother to bleep it. like just the 'u'
they also allow up to two 'shit's per episode, before bleeping them.
but i don't remember the EXACT line.
>>
>>84404026

>missing the joke
>>
>>84404244
.. oh i forgot! that IS what they said. hahaha i need to rewatch it all. i think i will, in preparation for the next season
>>
>>84403813
What episode was that?
>>
>>84404667
the last one. 'farmer's daughter'
i dont wanna spoil it for you, it's an episode you really need to watch without foreknowledge, trust me. go catch up, the series really isnt that long. there's maybe three total hours of it
>>
>>84403985
Kinda missing the point. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that anon was bothered by Mike Tyson having a fake asian daughter in the show when his (presumably) only daughter was actually dead. Seeing as how he has loads of kids, I don't see why Yung Hee would make that anon uncomfortable, since it kind of reinforces the (totally obvious fact that this is just a silly cartoon.

Idgaf bout Trump, that's for you Americans to deal, I just have a distaste for celebrities feeling like they need to inform us of who they support and though Tyson was... not exactly above that.. but more like he wouldn't give two shits either way.

My country's run by a former fucking drama teacher, who am I to point a figure at the idiots other countries choose to elect?

Hope that explanation alleviated your pained sphincter somewhat.

Christ, could I BE more canadian?
>>
>>84404889
you're not a fraction smug enough to be canadian. are you sure you're not accidentally alaskan or something?
>>
>>84404869
Thank you. Yeah I am trying to catch up. It's been quite a while since I saw the last new Mike Tyson Mysteries.
>>
>>84404889
You're a bit too much of a pompous tryhard to be Canadian.
>>
>>84404919
>>84406745
Well now I'm just confused eh
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.