[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/K-H5U_96w0w This mentions why Marvel retired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
https://youtu.be/K-H5U_96w0w

This mentions why Marvel retired the Fantastic Four solo comic titles, as well as why they aren't using anyone that was introduced in those titles.

Would the Power Pack be effected by this due to the Franklin Richards being somewhat tied to that group?
>>
>>84398887
Power Pack was broken up long ago. Ever since Runaways needed to create a token lesbian who ran away from home.
>>
>>84398953
Most of my collection is from the 80's. I might keep it that way.
>>
What are they doing these days?

Alex is still on the FF?
Julie still a lesbian?
I have no idea what they did with Jack and Katie.
>>
>>84400277
There were some zombies with the Power Pack outfits at some point, if you count that.
>>
So is Power Pack a legit comic or is it just for creeps? Seems like most threads on here can't go 5 minutes without talking about Katie's feet.
>>
>>84401669
It is a legit comic, started of as a nice sci-fi themed entry about kids meeting and alien who gives them powers to fight bad aliens to get their parents back.

It has attracted some odd attention.
>>
>>84400277
>Alex is still on the FF?

Yeah, I think Alex is off recreating the multiverse with the Richards right now.
>>
>>84401669
Super legit comic.
It was made back in the 80s, with an all female creative team. And then kind died off in the late 80s.

It was very much a Simonson book, complete with a smartship like the ones he added to Thor and they added to X-Factor.
>>
>>84401669
Legit, and pretty good. The writers had the PP do team-ups with everyone. The PP did tough issues like drugs and "where are we going as a people when we can't stop fighting long enough to build a spaceship?" rather than puff pieces like "I can't admit I didn't do my homework because I had to go punch Hydra goons."
>>
>>84402268
There is also a PSA I'm looking for that wasn't part of the main series. I forget what the subject of it is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.