[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You wanna kiss? what do /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: bobby.jpg (57 KB, 735x520) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
57 KB, 735x520
>You wanna kiss?
what do /co/
>>
Jam it in
>>
Y-you too
>>
>>84395816
>20
>still no gf
when do i give up lol
>>
>No, I'm supposed to just be a regular kid!
said no boy fucking ever
>>
>>84396205
Don't give up lad.

I was in the same boat 3 months ago. Now I have a girlfriend. Just takes patience.
>>
GO FOR THE KILL
>>
>>84395816
>awkward teeth collision
>am i good kisser yet?
>>
>>84396246
>tfw 29 and still a KV
How do I change my situation?
>>
>>84396889
You've survived this long, do you really want to give up your wizard powers?
>>
>>84396208
>tfw didn't go for a kiss because I thought you were supposed to be married and didn't want to go to hell
>>
>>84396246
It takes a lot of time, responsibility, communication skills, and effort in general.

So, no. Waiting will literally do nothing for you if you're a greasy, bumbling autist.
>>
>>84395816
>I DON'T KNOW YOU
>cunt punt and escape
She'll never take my comic book collection
>>
>>84397595
Wisest man ITT
>>
you guys are all talking as if this could happen
women have been taught to despise and fear men. whereas men wish they could find a woman that shares their interest, women are terrified to have interests because what if a man finds out about it, has the same interests, and now clings to her. then he'd be NEAR. can't have that. must stay alone and safe. segregate everything.
>>
>>84397595
Finally a real /co/mrade.
>>
>>84395816
>implying I kiss white girls
>>
>>84399543
You may have been here too long.
>>
>>84399543
You sound like a cult leader.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.