[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So every now and then DC will do a "World's Finest"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: jokerlex.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jokerlex.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1080
So every now and then DC will do a "World's Finest" book or mini-series in which they pair up Superman and Batman, their earliest and most famous heroes.

However, their respective greatest villains are usually incredibly entertaining when paired up, also. So: would you read a "World's Worst" series about Lex Luthor and the Joker?
>>
>>84390756
depends on who's writing and arting
>>
>>84390756
I dunno, man, I always found the Joker outside the context of the Batman series kinda weak.
>>
>>84390756
DC can't do good Joker stories anymore. They want him to be a super important almost mythological monster, as opposed to him just being somewhere on the scale between homeless mad scientist and gangster.
>>
>>84390756
DC Supervillain team up has potential, especially on a small scale.

Bat Rogues meets Flash Rogues in and of itself could be a treat
>>
>>84390756
how was Lex not black? I guess you can say no black guy could get away with being a rich super villain.
>>
>>84390813
What writers or artists would make you drop it?
I can't think of anyone of the regulars I dislike enough to forgo top tier fun like that.
>>
>>84390756
Them teaming up doesn't make much sense though. Each of them has too much pride to work with one another. It'll just end up being another kryptonite story anyway, and I'm tied of those.
>>
>>84391633
this. i can't stand the jokerized zombie armies. tfw we will never have a simple joker plot like laughing fish or the killing joke anymore
>>
>>84392133
Endgame was pretty simple.
>>
Joker:

>"I am the author of all of your pain."

Dick's finger stripes going away?
>That was me

The New 52 Teen Titans writing?
>That was me

Olicity?
>That was me

BvS being mediocre?
>That was me
>>
I'd rather see Ultra-Humanite and Doctor Death team up, getting into villainous ventures together.
>>
I'd prefer a literal World's Worst, about any two heroes not being recognized and not being as serious at other heroes. Hell, make it a Blue and Gold book.
>>
>>84390756
why not Bane and Lex?
>>
>>84392766
I'm cool w it
>>
>>84392766
Bane Brawn and Lex Brains will be unstoppable until they inevitably get stopepd
>>
>>84391699
The Lex in the DCAU cartoons had dark skin because he was modeled after Greek actor Telly Savalas, who played bald Bond villain Blofeld once.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.