[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently Injustice 2 is having it's own comic con panel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: asdf.png (289 KB, 460x424) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
289 KB, 460x424
Apparently Injustice 2 is having it's own comic con panel.

I don't know what the fuck they could possibly talk about for an hour, but w/e.

2 new character announcements.
Scorpion and Kris Jenner.
>>
File: comicinjustice.jpg (96 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
comicinjustice.jpg
96 KB, 800x450
>>
Wait, what? Scorpion and Kris Jenn-

>>84386712

Oh.

It's gonna be Flash and Captain Cold, watch.
>>
Maybe there will be spinoff comics. It can clearly support more than one ongoing.
>>
>>84386637
I expect a lot of self back patting and contrivance for the armor 'morphing' being a gimmick to justify the 'stance' thing MKX characters had

then probably a character reveal or 2.
>>
>>84386879
That left one looks like Power Girl.

It's certainly a short haired woman, but seeing as they've already got supergirl, I'm kinda hoping it ain't PG. We need some variety.
>>
>>84386975
Ok one, the silhouettes are meaningless and meant to troll you, and two, Power Girl isnt going to be in this game no matter how hard you wish it.
>>
>>84386966
Sadly armor doesn't work like variations from MKX.

That was too good of an idea for Injustice.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-00-23-50.png (492 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-00-23-50.png
492 KB, 720x1280
>>84386637
They are gonna talk about the comic and the games, Tom Taylor is gonna be there
>>
God, this comic con should be hype.
>>
>>84387507
So Laura bailey is fotm voicing a to be revealed Injustice female? Whose a likely choice then? boon seems more liekly to want her lust' husky voice than her bubbly one.
>>
>>84389094
I thought she was voicing Supergirl?

She sounded a lot like Chun Li.
>>
>>84389094
>Lust
>Husky

Poison Ivy
>>
>>84389136
Probably, that seems the only person i can think of that would actually be in the cast. I miss her bubbly voice though, normal voice and generic black widow voice aren't as fun.

i still can't believe Raven was actually Tara and they just modulate her that badly for no good reason.
>>
>>84389216
Hearing Tara coming out of that face would have been very freaky.

I'm glad they did what they did.
>>
>>84387507
>Tom Taylor is gonna be there
DO NOT PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS
>>
>>84389317
Why hire her at all then if you're jsut gonna fuck around ith audio filters tills he's un recognizable?

Honestly Netherrealm have a problem with 'over designing' things. to much busywork to manys tupdi details to much sticking fingers int he pot.
>>
>>84386975
I hope it's Ambush Bug, and Carrie Kelly.
>>
>>84389508
Because they already hired her for Harley.
So may as well have her do Raven as well instead of going and getting someone else.
>>
>>84389579
Yeah but that still doesn't explain the modulation when she already uses a distinct voice just for Raven.

Feels like someone decided 'Nah i can do better I mean i have this audio equipment, let's make her even more demonic, then they fucked it up."
>>
>>84386637
Raven and Doctor Fate

I want fucking wizard duels.
>>
File: raven-injustice-concept2.jpg (154 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
raven-injustice-concept2.jpg
154 KB, 1000x1500
>>84389770
THey did it because that voice does not match the concept they were going for.

A much older and eviler Raven.

That voice coming out of this body would just be weird.
>>
>>84387507
>Taylor reveals the reason he stopped writing the comic is he was writing the games sequel
>>
>>84389948
I'd take the retarded voice if we could get the females to stop looking like weird shit.

a tleast that injustice 2 supergirl/power girl fromt he trailer looked actual female instea dof netherrealm female for once.
>>
>>84390094
Even if NRS was good at doing attractive females, Raven still would have look like a weird monster.

That was the intention.

Most of the females in NRS games are ugly because of incompetence, Raven is on a whole other level because they wanted her to be scary.
>>
>>84390052
I sure hope so.
>>
>>84390094
>Supergirl
>looked actual female
BOY OH BOY
>>
>>84389792
Raven is too popular. Give me Zatara instead.
>>
>>84390690
She looks like a female, just fat.

Aquaman also looks fat.
>>
>>84390690
>>84390914
You talking shit about my waifu?
Tell me that to my face, not online, see what happens
>>
>>84390052
>>84390496
He's not. We already know Shawn Kittelsen is.
>>
>>84390690
>SHE'S NOT ANIMU REEEEEE
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.