[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write /co/ plots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: 1468014272367[1].png (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1468014272367[1].png
3 KB, 200x200
A huge world wide global battle kills off all the A,B,C list heroes and villains.

the rejects left behind scramble to try and fill in the gaps.

the normals in the world suddenly like the peace of not having costumed people constantly fighting. So they take a hardline stance against capes.

the story follows three groups. Some idiots trying to be the new headline heroes. Some idiots trying to be villains. a group from a new UN Anti cape task force.
>>
A huge world wide global battle kills off all the A,B,C list heroes and villains.

The rejects left behind scramble to try and fill in the gaps.

Suddenly a radioactive meteorite gives three 12 year old girls superpowers.

They beat up all the villains, save humanity, and have lesbian sex. The end.
>>
Ok, heres a shiity story i have been thinking.
Is like a copy of LOTR but in a prehistoric world, the series would follow the adventure of of a indan in the "Amazon" discovering all the forms of organization that the the diferent tribes/groups after being kickout of his tribe because of something undefined. So he travell the prehispanic world meeting the old gods of America (The continent) learning from all the diferent forms of organizations and cosmologys of the diferent "tribes".

Please be gentle Anon-kun this is my first "story" and english is like my third lenguage.
>>
Robots inevitably take over the world. Robots kill all humans. Robots don't know what to do after. Robots decide to live as humans do but try to make everything better. Robots gradually come to terms that even highly advanced programming is rife with the traces of human error. Some stuff happens and throw some main characters in there idk
>>
>>84382917
A lone human girl in a huge spaceship explore the galaxy trying to find other humans. Her shipmates are a giant alien made mostly of tentacles who does the majority of the work that would normally require a huge space crew to do, a alien that looks like a big wolfdog, a cute robot girl, and a cute cat girl alien.
>>
>>84382917
A young special agent is employed by an agency that is involved not only in international affairs and political intrigue, but also the paranormal and mythical. He makes many enemies in his missions, as well of lots of friends--and some love interests; love that he does not appear to return. Two of his closest friends are a wisecracking black computer whiz from the IT division, and his employer-- he is essentially M with the mannerisms of Judi Dench's version.
>>
>>84382917
The wacky life of a nihilistic robot as a office worker.
>>
>>84385270
I would watch it.

You never really see AI stories, after they actually win.
>>
>>84382917
We start with a montage of a whole bunch of sad/upset kids getting sent of to a summer camp. According to all the flyers and advertising we see, it looks like one of those christian "cure the gay" camps. But when the kids arrive, they find themselves in... a totally normal summer camp ran by exactly the kind of eccentric millionaire who would buy an entire camp but be to lazy and cheap to actually change the advertising.

The twist is that the camps sitting on a fuck load of actually supernatural bullshit that the new owner wants something from and it's up to the cast of kids and tiny handful of camp employees to make sure everyone makes it through the summer with the absolute minimum amount of trauma, death, transformation, curses, relationship drama and self-esteem issues and just kinda hope the camp masters plans aren't to sinister because we don't really have the time to stop him between flirty ghosts and the tentacle monster life guard in the lake and the pack of Really Hot Werewolves about an hours hike into the woods and An Actual Murderer This One Isn't Fun Please Call The Cops
>>
>>84382917
An extremely advanced AI Goes Rouge. This sounds bad until you realize the AI was created to wipe out the entire human race and it's "going rouge" is it rebelling in any and every way to refuse to do just that.
>>
>>84387278
Well shit, I'm intrigued
>>
>>84387393
Aesthetically, I'm picturing it taking a lot of visual and "feel" inspiration from things like psychonauts, gravity falls, and we know the devil.

I even got a cast of characters thought up but at that point I should be putting this in a folder and learning to draw some shit so I can pitch it some day rather then just throwing it into the void here.
>>
>>84382917
A girl finds she has super powers, but they are directly fueled by her sexual frustration, forcing her to choose between saving the world... and finally getting laid.
>>
Here's something that has no possibility of being made whatsoever but it's something I like to fantasize about.

A three act story focused on a young man, freed from solitary confinement in a mental asylum in the wake of a apocalyptic event, wandering the American Southwest to find the man that let him free and find reason in existence.

As he travels from place to place, inadvertently embroiling himself in the politics of survival of the last remaining communities, he explores why and how people continue the struggle for life even in a ruins of a bleak post-apocalyptic world.

Much of the backstory would be told through riffs by people he comes across so that the narrative is shaped by the (sometimes unreliable) subjective experiences of the people who tell it, like our own reality is shaped by our own biased perceptions, so that we never get a definitive account of how things turned out this way, but a series of disparate stories like puzzle pieces that never quite fit together just right.
>>
>>84388213
A girl finds she has super powers, but only if she has fucked a dog in the last 72 hours.
>>
I've actually played around with the premise of an educational show on public television and the like:

An almost bookish but capable substitute teacher (who strives to be a full time history teacher) Is delegated to lead a troop of boyscouts on a wilderness hike. Long story short, after getting caught in a storm and trekking through some unfamiliar trails, him and half the troop seek refuge in a cave and get sucked into another world during what appears to be their era of the middle ages. Armed with what he's learned about world history and modern science and engineering, he and his troop begin to revolutionize and amaze the world around them and are taken to the local ruler's court where they improve and refine the world around them. Springing them from their dark ages and into the staging of a renaissance.

Each week the teacher would teach the troop pack and this alternate world various concepts from things like bacteria and microscopic life, how organs function, gravity, physics, states of matter, etc. To things like how a combustion engine might work, how planes fly, various battlefield tactics, political systems and other topics.
>>
>>84388310
That actually sounds kinda neat
>>
>>84382917
superheroes with mundane powers doing security jobs, like a guy who can control canada geese to chase away sketchy teenagers at the mall
>>
Adventures in XANTH;

A group of kids, not entirely different fun the D&D crew end up taking a wrong turn on a summer vacation shuttle-hummer. Get separated from the adults and the leader-kid drives them over the border into Xanth. Once the tech of the vehicle fails, they all walk ahead to find someone to repair the "broken" vehicle, not realizing they've crossed over. They find out about some who's a wizard of repairs and think it's only a euphemism. Turns out he's sort of a dick (like magician Humphrey), and wants a year of "service" before he'll repair their ride. What follows is an adventure through the magical land through a set of contemporary eyes. 1, of not BOTH girls are "trigger" happy and the deuchey guy is very observant if how "wrong" everything is. Nerd kid has a wicked crush on the ginger girl but she's oblivious to it, the kid brother is the hero of the show (which is important to be in Xanth because reasons, also Adult Conspiracy played for full effect, despite Earth-kids all pretty uniformly knowing better.)
>>
Adventures in XANTH;

A group of kids, not entirely different fun the D&D crew end up taking a wrong turn on a summer vacation shuttle-hummer. Get separated from the adults and the leader-kid drives them over the border into Xanth. Once the tech of the vehicle fails, they all walk ahead to find someone to repair the "broken" vehicle, not realizing they've crossed over. They find out about some who's a wizard of repairs and think it's only a euphemism. Turns out he's sort of a dick (like magician Humphrey), and wants a year of "service" before he'll repair their ride. What follows is an adventure through the magical land through a set of contemporary eyes. 1, of not BOTH girls are "trigger" happy and the deuchey guy is very observant if how "wrong" everything is. Nerd kid has a wicked crush on the ginger girl but she's oblivious to it, the kid brother is the hero of the show (which is important to be in Xanth because reasons, also Adult Conspiracy played for full effect, despite Earth-kids all pretty uniformly knowing better.)
>>
>>84382917
A preppy cheerleader girl is the daughter of a wealthy nuclear power tycoon, but his love of atomic energy had his daughter be born with three legs and one giant eye. Basically just a teen comedy where everyone still thinks the cheerleader girl is hot despite her horrible mutations.
>>
>>84382917
Superheros effectively end crime and suddenly everyone's abilities are gone, but they still try to be heroes and conceal their missing powers through gadgets and stuff. Meanwhile villains begin to slowly emerge with variations of the heroes old powers and the deep underlying plot is, did someone take them from us, and if so, who?
>>
>>84390859
Woops didn't know I had my trip on
>>
Two slacker best friends work part time at a run down karate dojo on a hill. The dojo master is a nice guy, but a deadbeat bum who always has trouble paying rent.

On the opposite hill is a giant McDojo that looks like a cross between Globo Gym and Tiger Schulmann's, run by an ex student of the master's who wants to crush his former teacher's dojo as his final test.

The slackers and a handful of other misfit students have to constantly compete with the rival dojo to keep theirs open.
>>
>>84390906
I'd watch it
>>
I woke up from a dream and quickly realized myself and several others are on the run from who knows what.

2 of us die over the course of 2 weeks.

We are Trotting through America Falltime weather.

One more person dies, She slipped on Wet leaves.

Skipping the Story:
All of a sudden we are not being chased but every one ducks, while I tell every one about my Discovery, It was to loud, Mounted Uniformed men notice us and move to us, almost as if they where following a road in the Local park... Strange!.

The Men aproach, I point my gun and put my finger on the trigger, In my sleep I scream at the top of my lungs. DONT HURT HER.
In that split second, the Horseman turns and Accidentally shoots the girl, the daughter of one of us, I guess She is my love according to the dream.

Before I could pull the Trigger of my Cocked gun... Her father starts to tear off pieces of body parts.

He becomes Beyond angry... He grabs the belly button of the attacker and tears... like some kind of a Superhuman Zonbie....

The guts fall out.... I woke up in a Cold sweat.

The end

P.S. This was Legit a dream on July 6th
>>
>>84382917
Liberal arts college for anthropomorphic animals, focusing on a small group of friends.

Main character is a fox girl struggling to figure out what she's doing with her life because she's terrible at art but is horrified at the idea of having a real job. Meanwhile her best friend, a bird girl, is a great artist but wants to start a family and doesn't think she can support them as an artist.

Other characters include a tumblrina cat who's living off a trust fund while simultaneously hating her parents who makes everyone's problems her own because she's "generous like that", an emo buck who keeps bouncing around the cast dating them and stirring drama while writing sappy songs about it, and a white trash possum girl who doesn't even go to the school but attends classes so she can lie to her folks about making something of herself.
>>
A comedy centered in the undercity of a Megapolis in world guarded by legions of Superheroes with extraordinary powers that follows the antics and schemes of a couple of wily veteran 2-bit crooks living in the dwindling criminal fringe.

Something that takes the piss out of superheroes, shining a light at how useless or complicated superpowers can be in a complex & uncertain world outside of the neat confines of a narrative designed around them. Something that plays off tropes in cape stuff.
>>
bump for more stuff to read
>>
>>84382917

The Green Slacker, a stoner parody of green lantern where a lazy stoner who's first time ever doing anything challenging grants him a ring.
>>
>>84392053

It turns into him using it in outlandishly ridiculous ways of just Being a lame dick to people as he just defeats villains in the easiest manner possible
>>
>>84382917
"The Expeditious Escapades of Basil Stacheworth"

It stars Basil Stacheworth, a stuffy but daring british hunter who sets out alone in the mysterious jungles to prove himself a worthy husband for his beloved Bethany Belle, the daughter of a high-ranking statesman. Basil can only return when he finds a engagement gift worthy of Bethany, but his treasure and rare-animal hunting efforts are constantly foiled by a gang of mischievious apes who prank him at every turn.

The show draws inspiration from golden age cartoons in its heavily reliance on slapstick and visual gags. It's also mostly dialogueless with Basil only speaking in mumbled British-sounding nonsense and the occasional word or two.
>>
>>84382917
An Indian boy and his family moves to UK. Boy's father runs a restaurant and they all have to adapt to the new world they live in
>>
>kid has magic powers
>gets into wacky hijinks every day at school
>is rarely seen on-screen
>show focuses on the parents/teachers who have to deal with the consequences of his bullshit
>>
>>84382917
>Mother and daughter living alone in the city
>Mother is a ruthless businesswoman and a major tight ass who imposes strict regulations on her daughter
>Daughter is a wimpy nerd who obeys her mother without complaint, secretely hates her life
>Until one day Mom is struck by lightning walking home in the rain
>She wakes up in the hospital in good health, but the blow to her brain has mentally regressed her into her teenage self.
>Now the mom is a slutty, ditzy valley girl who still thinks it's the 80s and the daughter is the voice of reason
>>
An 18 year old autistic, no friend speak to cute neighbour (she kitty but shy), call phone a day saturday no belief; "hello anon want shopping with you". Anon scared, fart cloth from his girl hot, 'yes'! Go. Greet then go to box center, no talk, she look cloth inside, then touch his cheek nowhere. Rock, oh no! Grab tight, calm is good no marshmallow. He scare take she hand from hard noose "i love, no, i no want this now' she cry like chewbacca black man. Scale away. Alone in cloth box. See fart cloth never again.
>>
>>84392181
This is green Slacker poster. Guys like you are the reason I feel stupid.
>>
>>84382917
Set in a noire world a detective is killed when he starts picking up clues to a huge conspiracy. But a strange supernatural force reanimates him and now has to help solve conflicts between the normal world and the supernatural world while also trying to slove the big conspiracy.
>>
Star wars but on earth
>>
>>84392674
Star Wars but Underwater
>>
>>84392674

Star Wars but IN SPACE
>>
>>84386622
Marvin the paranoid android + The Office?
>>
>Kid is born with crazy hair, a mark on his chest, super-powers and (somehow) a tragic backstory
>doctor turns to the mother and says "I'm sorry to tell you this, but your son is a protagonist"
>you then follow the life of someone destined to be a story protagonist as crazy plot-hooks keep happening to them on a daily basis, whist he just wants to live a normal life
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.