[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel/dc/pacific rim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1467243766738.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1467243766738.gif
408 KB, 500x345
Ok, was thinking. The Kaiju invade Marvel and DC respectively. What Jaegers would our hero's/villains build? Who would team up in said Jaegers?

Assume money and resources aren't a problem.
Assume magic and other get out of jail free cards rnt on the table. No weaponized Pym particles, no lantern rings, no Mjolnir. However, vibranium, nth metal, etc are in.

Also, final boss is the strongest form of gojira.
>>
>>84381335
>>>reddit
>>
>>84381335
they wouldn't need jaegers. Superman + his assorted superpeople could kill a lot of Kaiju by themselves.

in the Marvel U, Scarlet Witch + Dr. Strange would close the portal while Captain Marvel/Alpha Flight, the Ultimates, and the 650 Avengers teams tore kaiju apart by the dozen. the Ultimates alone could take a crapload of them......hell, Monica alone could solo one easily and it wouldn't even be able to touch her, let alone hurt her.
>>
>>84381445
>get out of jail free cards
>>
>>84381335
>Strongest form Gojira
Shit, which one would that be? Meltdown Goji or Final Wars Goji with McGuffin power up?
>>
>>84381523
Neither. Way of All Flesh bud.
>>
Snyder would just have Capullo draw the largest bat-bot ever to fight the kaiju,
>>
File: bat-bot.jpg (142 KB, 530x554) Image search: [Google]
bat-bot.jpg
142 KB, 530x554
>>84381695
One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite runs
>>
Why would the build yagers when they can just use superman?
>>
>>84381335
>excuse to have Reed Richard's, Doom, Tony Stark team up to draft up Jaeger designs
>put Forge in charge of construction
>get the Mad Thinker to troubleshoot
>>
File: batman-50-b.png (621 KB, 620x524) Image search: [Google]
batman-50-b.png
621 KB, 620x524
>>84381730
> This isn't the only time Snyder has used the batmecha idea
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.