[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters that should have never come back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: bullshit.jpg (164 KB, 458x389) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
164 KB, 458x389
ITT: Characters that should have never come back
>>
>>84381187
Red Hood
>>
Bruce Wayne
>>
>>84381187
Fuck you, Bru's WS and BuckyCap storylines were great.
>>
>>84381187
Give me a fucking break. Would you rather have undergone the pain of another ten years of Steve moaning and bitching about MUUH BUUCKY?
>>
>>84381213
But that movie was fucking awesome.
I'm fine with him coming back, but he shouldn't have stayed back. And he certainly shouldn't have become a mainstay like he is now.
>>
File: 078.png (619 KB, 1544x1086) Image search: [Google]
078.png
619 KB, 1544x1086
>>84381187
>>
>>84381344
No, they should have stayed with the direction given by Winick and not done that shitty post-IC Nightwing characterization or Morrison's pathetic manchild in B&R/working out his family issues in Inc.
>>
>>84381387
So, this is something I've been wondering for a while now. Why the hell does he have the bat symbol on his chest? Isn't he supposed to be a killer? Even if it is just bad guys, Batman himself is still pretty against that kind of stuff. Shouldn't he be like, super pissed of that a gun toting vigilante is using his logo?
>>
>>84381187
He's an awesome character with a great concept and badass look.

But, just like every single awesome character with a great concept and badass look owned by Marvel, he's being wasted.
>>
>>84381499
He's still Bat Daddy's little bitch.
>>
>>84381499
I think he started wearing it to mess with Batman, but now he is kind of accepted in the Bat family, as a black sheep. Been awhile since I read his stuff though, things probably changed.
>>
>>84381491
>implying try hard angsty Jason isn't great

When you're so edgy the Batfamily thinks you need to chill it's funny
>>
>>84381499
It's because everybody acts OOC whenever Jason is around.
>>
>>84381187
Bucky is based.
>>84381213
I agree with this.
>>84381344
This too. Bringing him back only worked if he stayed the outsider who rebelled against the entire family. Bringing him back into the fold as fully as they have makes him just another Robin. He had motivations and and arc that was unoque to him. They decided to toss it all away to have a happy family. I really wiah they wouldn't have.
>>
>>84381213
Add that paki whore everybody pretends to like.
>>
>>84381187
MJ. All she does when she appears is fuel her already obnoxiously loud waifufags who ultimately get BTFO whenever she is teased as a love interest and just whine even more afterwards.
>>
>>84381808
>Bucky is based.
THIS.

Also, we wouldn't have gotten the 14 glorious issues of Winter Soldier without him coming back, so I'm happy.
>>
>>84381317
He really didn't for a while.
>>
the trench
dont get me long it was a great arc but they should have stayed down at least until the next reboot
>>
>>84381251
Which time?
>>
>>84381387
i bet you could do something similar to that image for grail.

i actually missed the darkseid war special at first so i thought grail was bad but i dident realise just how bad until i read that
>>
Barry Allen and Bruce Wayne, after COIE and Final Crisis, respectively.
>>
File: flash73-1.jpg (73 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
flash73-1.jpg
73 KB, 300x360
>googling Barry Allen gives me a page full of some fucking guy in street clothes
kys liveactionfags

Pretty sure most people have read this story this panel is from, but I mean the real Barry and not Zoom
>>
>>84382319
>i bet you could do something similar to that image for grail.
there already is one
>>
>>84382429
im not surprised
her mother was totally the amazons best assassin and she was born on the same day as wonder women and she kept killing all her mothers allies because of her evil origins but she was always forgiven because shes the only one that can defeat darkseid.

im not sure what i think of the omega beams could all darkseids children do them or is grail just a super special mary sue
>>
Bucky's return was so well handled it was ridiculous.
It wasn't just a "lol not ded afterall!". There were ramifications, there was emotional turmoil. Characters reacted in a way that made sense.

Jason Todd returned and everybody in-story was just like "really? Weird, but, okay I guess...."
>>
>>84381251
shit yeah.
>>
>>84381499
So people remember that he is a batfamily member and people who don't know who he is see it and buy his book.
>>
>>84382423
>>84382373
Wallyfags detected
>>
>>
>>84383229
Guilty as charged, but I'm also a Dickfag.
>>
File: explain this bullshit.jpg (28 KB, 487x461) Image search: [Google]
explain this bullshit.jpg
28 KB, 487x461
>>84383300
When was this? Why was this?
>>
Jason Todd
Ra's
Winter Soldier
Harry Osborn
Jean Grey
Colossus
Aunt May
>>
>>84383300

I thought he was killed when that bomb in his stomach exploded when he was tricked into going through the number 5 door
>>
>>84381187
Barry Allen, Jason Todd
>>
>>84383300
God fucking damn it, I nearly had "Long time no see" out of my fucking head until you posted that stupid fucking image with that retarded motherfucking phrase in it, Now i have Sonic saying that fucking phrase over and over and over stuck in my skull you cocksucking faggot ass piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>84381387
>Not "My dad" in Dislikes
Every single time
>>
File: 1416696157030.jpg (13 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
1416696157030.jpg
13 KB, 250x223
>Characters that should have never come back
Every single character that's ever "died".
>>
The Punisher
>>
>>84384978
Eh, it's kind of redundant when it already says Batman.
>>
>>84382546

Super special mary sue. Orion and Kalibak don't display the same power set.
>>
>>84384354
>reminder that he is still Zemo's personal dick sucker
>>
>>84382772
>CharacterS
Who the heck cared about his return beside Stave?

>Jason Todd returned and everybody in-story just like "really? Weird, but, okay I guess...."
>everybody
Bruce and Alfred were the only one who were aware about his return and both were emotional about it.
>>
Bru's Cap run is the best Cap run and it's a Bucky story.

Come @ me
>>
>>84389897
>Who the heck cared about his return beside Stave?
Natasha, Sam, Fury, Sharon.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 320x240
>>84381187
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.