[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good thing I don't have dangerous brain powers, or right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: l.png (317 KB, 732x552) Image search: [Google]
l.png
317 KB, 732x552
Good thing I don't have dangerous brain powers, or right now you'd be in a thousand little pieces!
>>
>>84380085
>yfw Luanne died
>>
>>84380085
Was she autistic?
>>
>>84380964
no just dumb
>>
>>84380964
fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>84380964
she was too stupid to be. She was an auto savant though.
>>
Of all the characters on KotH Luanne was easily one of the worst. I don't know how she went from being able to work on Hank's truck to a ditzy airhead but it was awful.
>>
>>84381027
you havent met many mechanics, have you?
>>
File: 1467837297872.png (262 KB, 724x224) Image search: [Google]
1467837297872.png
262 KB, 724x224
>>84381027
she was cute tho
>that time she was rolling on Hank's grass and was just giggling like an idiot
>>
In the Marvel universe, this would be the moment immediately before everyone discovers her Inhuman powers.
>>
>>84380085
I wish they didn't dumb her down during the later half of the series.
>>
>>84381268
she also apparently knows a good deal about trucks
which is impressive considering shes retarded
>>
>spent the first half of the series trying to break away from her trailer trash roots
>winds up with Lucky and becomes the very thing she was trying to run away from

It's a shame cause Lucky himself isn't even a terrible character
>>
>>84382099
at least they have a house
>>
>>84382099
someone once pointed out that she actually ended up having a pretty good life compared to her old one. she just didn't end up being destined for something greater than "married with a kid, a house and a decent paying job" like the show tried to imply in the past.
>>
>>84381498
>later half being "past the first 5 episodes of season 1"

Even when they featured her skill with cars she'd come off as dumb then. When she finds Cotton stashed part of his car in the laundry to stay at Hank's house longer, she assumes Peggy wanted her to wash it with the clothes.
>>
File: scanners.gif (2 MB, 515x325) Image search: [Google]
scanners.gif
2 MB, 515x325
>>84380085
>>
>>84382099
>Got her own house
>whilst stupid, husband is an overall nice guy
Her life ended up way better then just some dumb trailer trash, she just didn't become the "Independent Woman" the show tried to hype her up to be.
>>
THA MAYNJAH BAYBEHS
>>
>>84382244
She was becoming more and more competent as the season went on. Then she met Lucky and was back to square one.
>>
>>84382547
Not really. She went to community college (with no actual goal in mind, which doesn't seem "better" to me than working toward the job she wanted anyway) and rented a house and then disappeared from the show outside of 1 or 2 appearances a season, for the most part, because Brittney Murphy was doing other shit.

We just didn't see a ton of her being an idiot during those seasons because there wasn't much chance to see her, period. Maybe some people assumed she was saving the world or pulling straight A's then or whatever, but I kind of doubt it.
>>
>>84382692
What I was trying to say is that the Lucky storyline happened more or less immediately after Murphy became a regular cast member again.

If she'd stuck around full-time for all the seasons something similar might've happened a lot earlier.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.