[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom & Jerry Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10
File: TexasTom.jpg (102 KB, 1186x886) Image search: [Google]
TexasTom.jpg
102 KB, 1186x886
I was ridin' down the trail from Santa Fe
When I met a purty gal along the way
I said "Ain't we met before"
Then she drew her forty-four
So I tipped my hat and slowly rode away

I was ridin' down the trail from Santa Fe
When I met another gal along the way
I said, "Baby, you're a dream
She said, "Touch me and I'll scream"
So I tipped my hat and slowly rode away
>>
File: lMrr3YC.gif (1 MB, 257x193) Image search: [Google]
lMrr3YC.gif
1 MB, 257x193
>>
File: drjekyllandmrmousepotion.jpg (45 KB, 457x349) Image search: [Google]
drjekyllandmrmousepotion.jpg
45 KB, 457x349
No Tom & Jerry fans here? it's one of the most comfy cartoon to watch.
>>
File: free steak.jpg (262 KB, 1480x1080) Image search: [Google]
free steak.jpg
262 KB, 1480x1080
What I want to know is where I can find all the MGM shorts in the best quality?
>>
>>84382146
In the DVD's probably, try to download some torrents about.
>>
>>84379602
>No Tom & Jerry fans here? it's one of the most comfy cartoon to watch.
Only the pre-Chuck Jones ones, so keep posting those.
>>
>>84379254
So I went to Japan and and the hell is Tom in Jerry so massively popular here? It's like the biggest cartoon in Japan after Disney.
>>
Even though the Deitch shorts were probably the worst overall, the background art and colors were outstanding.
>>
File: 1417735776339.gif (921 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
1417735776339.gif
921 KB, 250x185
>>84382146
Only the first blu-ray set had ever been released. The second set ended up being cancelled because of some stupid bullshit.

The Spotlight Collection dvds are okay sets. The quality on them is good but the shorts are all out of order and they skipped two of them. If you can get past that, you should be able to find those sets cheap.
>>
I'm just curious about what Tom's breath smells like haha I'd like to smell it.
>>
>>84379422
This was my favorite version of Tom.

Exactly for the reasons you probably think
>>
>>84382146
>>84382308
As long as they aren't racially censored.
>>
>>84383891
What about The Art Of Tom & Jerry Laserdiscs?
>>
>>84382958
No speech, only action and no war time jokes about the Japanese (even Disney did this, but only a few times, only Lantz was better then Bill & Joe at this with only victory gardens and ABC ration books being brought up in his public shorts).
>>
>>84379422

Tom's ass looks incredible in those assless chaps when he's about to be branded
>>
File: branded.png (2 MB, 717x1608) Image search: [Google]
branded.png
2 MB, 717x1608
>>84387339
When he's about to AND in the middle of being branded.

I wonder if there's any good artists I could commission that could do something a bit more degenerate revolving pic related.
>>
>>84387900

Well, I'm sort of imagining Butch and Spike attempting to cool off Tom's branded ass by cumming on it
>>
>>84388002
That's not bad, but I'm looking for someone to do something for Tom in the middle of being branded. Not afterward. Like a close up on his ass in assless chaps while getting seared as he has some sort of monkeyface like in the third pic.

Fuck, I wish there was a place I could talk about this, but most of the /trash/ boards are well... trash.
>>
>>84388182

/co/'s the place for degenerate furries. I had a deep discussion about wanting to watch Wuffle fart his metaphorical guts out in an outhouse a few days ago
>>
File: tom & jerry.gif (3 MB, 280x420) Image search: [Google]
tom & jerry.gif
3 MB, 280x420
>>84379254
We'll never see animation this good again in North America.
>>
File: original.jpg (120 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
120 KB, 593x640
>>84388361
Oh

That explains a lot about my posting tendencies here then.

In any case, yeah Cowboy Tom and his assless chaps are hot, and I wanna see him wince in pain and embarrassment while seeing his ass being branded like cattle.

>>84388547
Not on television, anyways. I'm hoping one of the two larger studios will take up the 2D mantle again, just for one more gorgeous theatrical picture. Disney would obviously be the go-to answer, but even if it meant praying to a monkey's paw I'd kill to see another 2D picture from Dreamworks like Prince of Egypt.
>>
File: CGI is so hard to produce.gif (841 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
CGI is so hard to produce.gif
841 KB, 360x202
>>84388669
Disney liquidated their 2D animation branch so it's highly unlikely they'll ever do proper animation ever again. Don Bluth and company might be able to at some point, but other than that it's pretty much never going to happen until people realize CGI ages like milk after a few years while 2D stays pristine forever
>>
>>84388749
I remember binge watching some early CGI movies from both studios out of sloth and what struck me was how legitimately ugly they were, and it's not like early Pixar where its been almost more then a decade or so since they came out.

Granted, the tech has gotten way better as of late, but I can imagine the animation cost isn't getting any cheaper with rising standards.

M-maybe it'll get to a point where people realize it's no less cheaper to mold/rig/design assets for a one use production as it is to make a 2D film.....
>>
>>84388547
You will when Japan comes back.
>>84388669
Yea, it will be for Netflix, let TV die.
>>
>>84382901
What's with the jones hate? I tend to like his, if only for the prevalence of ties or at least better set ups than Jerry's a massive dick
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.