[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Batman can beat Superman using prep, and Bane was able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
Since Batman can beat Superman using prep, and Bane was able to do the same to defeat Batman, does that mean with using preptime Bane can defeat Superman?
>>
>>84378381
Batman's prep time is augmented by unlimited resources.

All Bane did was figure "if I let everyone out of Arkham, he'll be tired, then I'll take advantage!" Doesn't really work on Supes.
>>
>>84378381
Anyone can beat Superman with Kryptonite and a set-up.
>>
>>84378381
Show some respect, he's bending over backwards for you people.
>>
>>84378583
Then why hasn't Lex Luthor done it yet? Or is he just that super, super incompetent?
>>
well he is a big guy.
>>
>>84379253
4supes
>>
File: break_you.jpg (39 KB, 420x632) Image search: [Google]
break_you.jpg
39 KB, 420x632
>>84378381

Being broken is Batman's weakness. Anyone can beat him that way. Backbreakers are like Kryptonite. That's why Batman doesn't fight pro wrestlers.
>>
>>84379279
I see what you did thar
>>
>>84378381
Same as Pokemon, just cuz Charmander can rekt Bulbasaur, it doesnt mean that Charmander is a good fit to beat tyranitar
>>
>>84380516
>focus miss
>>
>>84379118
Deep down he doesn't want to kill Superman.
He wants Superman to rape him
>>
>>84379118
Incompetent.

Why hasn't Lex bought the local water company, then used it to put very fickle amounts of Kryptonite into the water supply ultimately weakening Kal and then putting a bullet through his skull?
>>
File: gets_shot.jpg (71 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
gets_shot.jpg
71 KB, 500x233
>>84380803
He could give some thugs Kryptonite-core lead bullets (so superman doesn't know to dodge them).

He could get a magician on the payroll

He could get someone to spray Superman with a high SPF waterproof sunblock.

There are lots of things Lex could do. The reason he hasn't must be that he doesn't want to kill Superman.
>>
>>84380724

What is it with you comic people are raping everyone?

Batman wants to rape the joker. Lex wants to rape Superman. In Invincibles some girl rapes a guy. You all want to be raped by amazonian women. Why is it all rape all the time with you people?
>>
>>84379279
Was getting noticed part of your plan >>84380314?
>>
>>84380803
I'm pretty sure that wouldn't go unnoticed and would probably harm alot more people than intended in the process.
>>
>>84380995
You think superman drinks fucking tapwater?
>>
>>84380995
>He could get someone to spray Superman with a high SPF waterproof sunblock.
That sounds like some hilariously absurd silver age premise that never made the cut.
>"I've got to wear this speedo, Lois, or else my body won't absorb the yellow sun rays to give me my powers!"
>>
>>84378381
>Since Batman can beat Superman using prep
Show me a single instance of this happening in real canon. Go on, I'll wait.
>>
>>84383216
They'll point out tower of babel or endgame.
>>
>>84378471
This

Batman prep time > Anyone else's prep time

Prep time is his super power.
>>
>>84383391
But the whole thing in Endgame made Superman a 100 times dumber and not thinking clearly if Superman was in his right mind I think that fight would have gone differently.
>>
>>84383391
>tower of babel
Modified plans that don't guarantee the originals would have worked. Also, Superman wasn't genuinely defeated anyway.
>endgame
Mind-controlled Superman, doesn't count.
>>
>>84378381
>Batman can beat Superman
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>84378381
EVERYTHING CAN BE SOLVED BY ADDING MORE VENOM
>>
>>84380803
kek

So much for Lex being such of a genius then.
>>
>>84383216
That bullshit jokerized justice league thing where Batman displayed clear superhuman durability.
>>
>>84380803
In Superman Beyond he sprinkled kryptonite in everything when Superman left so everyone in Metropolis basically emits kryptonite radiation.
>>
>>84382046
This
>>
>>84384427
>>84384384
No, I agree, that's just the two that batfags bring up.
>>
>>84384427
>it only counts when I decide it
>>
>>84378471
Yeah that disappointed me the most about Knightfall. Everyone made a big deal about "oh man, Bane beat Batman!" but really it was just the strain of Bruce fighting every other villain on Earth only to come home and find Bane there that did it. Nothing Bane did himself beyond setting up the fights.
>>
>>84385888

How does that lessen Bane's victory? He studied Batman, deduced that a mass Arkham breakout would cause him to run himself ragged against all the inmates, and realized that Batman's psychology would cause him to push away his allies in this moment of crisis, further isolating himself. He then used process of elimination to narrow down who Batman was. Bane wasn't one of those idiot villains who stormed onto the scene yelling about how he had to make a big show of besting the hero in single combat on equal terms. He ruthlessly exploited batman's weaknesses to ensure victory, so he didn't have to risk losing a potentially even fight. In the end, he took Bruce apart like a cheap watch.And he did it all with only his wits, physical strength, and three henchmen, fighting a guy with all the same advantages plus almost bottomless resources.

He only real failure was that he didn't realize that breaking Batman physical wasn't enough. Batman's greatest strengths were always the same as Bane's: his intellect and his will. Bane could break his body, but without breaking Bruce's spirit he only won half the fight.
>>
File: Um.jpg (20 KB, 276x200) Image search: [Google]
Um.jpg
20 KB, 276x200
>>84385008

THIS
>>
>>84382046
sometimes it's just canon
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.