[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of dad eats his daughter's fries, and doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: eatmyfries.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eatmyfries.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
This was about child abuse, wasn't it? I don't see what else it could metaphorically be about.
>>
It was a metaphor for her father being a self centered dick.
>I'm hungry, I better eat my kid's fries before she gets back.
>>
Hunson wanted her fries.
Marceline wanted daddy's cummies.
>>
>>84376792
That is not a cute or appealing word. Stop using it.
>>
>>84376758
In that episode, her father talks about physical fries, and how they were all cold and weren't even good. I am assuming that this is linear and actually about french fries. If not, the only plausible explanation is that Marceline and her father were talking in code to not let Finn in the know.
>>
When was the last time he even appeared on the show? He was completely absent for Stakes, which was baffling.
>>
>>84376758
if you listen to the full song it is, yeah.
but the fry part was specifically about >>84376787

She was probably looking really forward to them, its the post-apocolypse and she somehow found fries, not to mention this was pre-vampire Marcy so she did need to eat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8FFNuI5iTg
>>
>>84376840
How about cunny?
Daddy want Marcie's cunny?
>>
>>84376870
>this was pre-vampire Marcy

It doesn't look that way in the pic
>>
>>84376758
Well, according to the canon Marcy diary.

She had meet him just some days before, after she living with a bunch of werewolves at the post apocalipse. Said werewolves were the first creatures that she interacted after Simon abandoned her and teach her a lot about their culture and magic.

They decided to help Marceline by making a ritual to summon her dad. It worked.

What is the first thing that he does? He fucking kill the werewolves and eat them.

The next days he is a extremelly lovable father to Marceline and explain to her a lot about her place on the world, her mother and etc...Marceline try to convey this...this lovable man just KILLED her friends. She decides that he is like a force of nature or a Beast, not really evil.
>>
>>84376849
Marceline's vampire pussy is cold and not even good
>>
>>84376758
Imagine being half human half vampire.
You live in a Hell scape with your Not Satan but totally Satan like Dad. You have to watch people and monsters get tortured everyday. Somehow you find potatoe fries, finally some normality in this wild and crazy hell zone. And then your Not Satan Dad scarfs them all down, just because they are there, even though your name is on the box. And he just sits there with a smug ass look on his face.
>>
>>84376758
it was about the evil cis het white male oppressing women, lbgts and black people.
>>
>>84376885
Just as stupid and bad.
>>
>>84377028
What about Marcie's penis?

Then its progressive because Marcie would be a transsexual vampire
>>
>>84376922
Its not only that.

She decides that even if he is a force of nature, maybe she could use him to help her friends.

She knew because of her killed werewolves friends that there would be a big meeting of werewolves. See, because of the war and the apocalipse werewolves became the main target of vampire and mutants, due to the almost extinction of humans. Marceline takes her dad there, and he promised that he will help.

What HAPPENED?

HE KILLED ALL OF THEM AGAIN.

Marcy had to see her dad killing the last werewolves. When she as Kek about it, he said de that they don't need to be afraid of vampires anymore, because they are dead.

Marcy them goes cry on one of the places that the werewolves were using as a camp, and THERE she found the fries of OP >>84376758.

She goes out quicly and when she is back, her dad eat those fries. She gets really fucking mad because of everything that happened and banish her dad back to Nightsphere.

See, the complete version of what happened actually make sense, and explain the song. She has to live with the fact that her dad loves her, but in a fucked up way that destroyed almost everything that she cared and loved.

The Marceline/Simon's Diary book was really fucked up, and actually played the apocalipse straight.

It was actually storytimed here.
>>
>>84376865
Scaping from Nightsphere.

>>84376870
>>84376946
There is a book that tell the backstory of Marceline and explain what actually happened. Looks like he killed someone right before or something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.