[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this drops tomorrow. Let's talk about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hargnallin.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hargnallin.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
So this drops tomorrow. Let's talk about it.
>>
>>84375696
Didn't like China IL when I first watched it, but it grew on me just in time for me to be sad when it was canceled. This looks like more of the same so I'm fairly excited.
>>
>>84375696
I want Neely to collaborate with someone. He is great in short bursts, and his music is phenomenal. But he needs someone to help fill in the gaps when he has a 30 minute time slot.
>>
>>84375696
Go back to making Youtube vids, Brad, you suck at TV.

More Queeblo, more Professor Brothers, more Babycakes Diaries.
>>
>>84376003
Maybe that's what it is. Or maybe he just can't be creative on a fixed schedule.

Either way I'd like to know what happened between the Super Deluxe days and now. The Super Deluxe content is really something special. It's weird to see such a massive drop in quality from an artist. What's been going on with his personal life? It's almost like he discovered coke or something.
>>
>>84376046

Would he even be able to use Prof Bros/Babycakes independently at this point?
>>
i want a cameo of at least one character from china il.
they dont even have to say anything just appear in the episode
>>
>>84376003
I don't know, Wizard People Dear Reader was feature length and that was pretty good.
>>
>>84377139
I like the second wizard people audio that was inspired by brad's wizard people
>>
Everything I've seen of this has looked TERRIBLE. Loved his SuperDeluxe stuff though. I hope it's not really as bad as the previews make it seem.
>>
File: 1455639284743.png (1 MB, 1275x723) Image search: [Google]
1455639284743.png
1 MB, 1275x723
>>84377139
>Brad Neely was the one who did Wizard People
Holy shit, it's so bizarre when you find out that you've been a fan of someone longer than you thought.
>>
This first episode was on Vine for whatever reason the other day. Wasn't too great; maybe one skit was funny.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.