[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he killed of because of Riri?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: ClIDZmPWYAAJGCm.jpg (137 KB, 1199x673) Image search: [Google]
ClIDZmPWYAAJGCm.jpg
137 KB, 1199x673
Was he killed of because of Riri?
>>
no. shes gonna be iron man anon :^)
>>
>>84374270
>she can't be Whore Machine
Gay.
>>
>>84374241
He was killed because of a whole committee of re-re's, anon.
>>
No he was killed off because Bendis is a retard and thought the Civil War movie was going to kill him off.
>>
Bendis trying for that movie synchronicity
>>
File: CW II issue 2.png (1 MB, 1308x954) Image search: [Google]
CW II issue 2.png
1 MB, 1308x954
>>84374241
Bendis confirmed that Rhodey died because of MCU Sinergy.
I took the liberty to update the Bingo
>>
>>84374270
Nah, I'm saying if anything happened to Tony Rhodey would be the logical person to step in
>>
>>84374311
And yet the movies had the good sense NOT to kill him, but still injure him to show that there are consequences.
To those who think MCU synergy is the greatest threat to comics, I counter with Bendis writing is the greatest threat to comics.
>>
>>84374311
But... Rhodey lives.
>>
>>84374377
Because Bendis didn't bother check the movie. He thought War Machine was gonna die in Civil War, so he killed him in the comics.
Honestly I liked that the Russos didn't kill Rhodey and let him have a cool moment in the final part of the movie. They knew his death was unnecessary and wouldn't had a big impact on the audience anyway
>>
>>84374377
CW2 was being worked on when ANAD started rolling out so he wrote it way before that was confirmed.
>>
>>84374306
Bendis probably thought Wanda was going to kill a bunch of blacks deliberately.
>>
>>84374241
When the fuck did Rhodey and Carol start dating?
>>
Diversity killed him.
>>
>>84376132
KSD's run. A Carol Corps member on tumblr said she ships them because they're both Air Force, so KSD made them get together for five minutes before Carol left for space. He also saw her off when she went into space again for the current run.
>>
What I'd really like to know is if they'll change the writer of Gwenpool
Hastings was really fun to read, I hope he'll be writing that new ongoing
>>
>>84374367
Movie synergy and Bendis writing are one and the same.
>>
File: black goliath.jpg (182 KB, 1080x611) Image search: [Google]
black goliath.jpg
182 KB, 1080x611
>>84374377
All he had seen at that point was the trailer where Rhodey gets shot down and clearly the black guy has to die to let everyone know this is serious business because that's how they do it in comics.
>>
>>84374241

No, he was killed off because of movie synergy.
>>
>>84374377

Marvel comics keeps looking at the movies and trying to one-up them in the dumbest way possible. Remember Iron Man 3 when Rhodey was made into Iron Patriot as a joke? And then the comics wing went "Oh you think that's cool? Well check it out, we gave him a whole army of Iron Patriots!" Same thing here, they're trying to out-do crippling Rhodey by killing him.
>>
>>84374377
It looked like he died in the movie so they killed him.
>>
>>84376752
>movie synergy
"Black dude dies first" is an actual thing. Also: they capped a brother in the first Civil War.
>>
>>84376809
>we gave him a whole army of Iron Patriots!
You mean exactly like the start of Age of Ultron?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.