[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Descendants any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So is Descendants any good?
>>
>>84374194
Movie isn't too bad, sort of a guilty pleasure movie.

Don't know about the rest of the movie.
>>
>>84374217
>Don't know about the rest of the **media.
>>
>>84374231
There's only what, the books, tv series, and movie right?
>>
Cartoons are harmless.

This song is pretty catchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUUZ3yci5cM
>>
>>84374217
I really enjoyed the movie. Tv series is ok.
Never read the books but if they exist might pick them up.
>>
>>84374591
This show has too many waifus.
>>
>>84374623
First book is a prequel primarily set on the isle of the lost (there's a subplot with prince Ben but it's small) and is actually really good. It fleshes out life on the island, there's lots of villain and villain kid name dropping, and there's even some creepy bits. The characters have a lot more personality, especially Carlos, who was basically turned into a giant "omg dogs are scary' joke in the film which is kind of... fucked up since in the book he's physically and mentally abused by Cruella.

There's a second book that just came out, it's set after the film, but I haven't read it yet.
>>
I wanna go balls deep in Sofia Carson. That is all.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 696x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 696x380
>>84374911
>mfw I'll never be pounding away at Sofia's thick latina ass while Dove rides my face
>>
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Neon_Lights_Ball

Half-hour special airs next friday.
>>
>>84374194
Haven't seen the movie, though the girl who plays Maleficent's daughter is to hot to be fair. Series isn't technically bad,in fact the animation is fucking gorgeous, and the designs are pretty much what you would expect from Disney's art department umpa lumpas.
Give it a shot,if you're into it, but I wouldn't expect much from it; in the end, it's just Disney's shot at emulating the success of Monster/Ever After High.
>>
https://youtu.be/xP2mnpiQZXY?t=1m16s

British girl has waifu potential.
>>
>>84374911
>>84375032
>that scene in Adventures in babysitting where she was wearing the green swimsuit

Damn near ripped my dick off.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.