[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this supposed to be the first time Clark's ever experienced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-28-19h21m05s361.png (903 KB, 1916x796) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-28-19h21m05s361.png
903 KB, 1916x796
So is this supposed to be the first time Clark's ever experienced pain or something?

He didn't have this kind of reaction to anything Zod did to him in Man of Steel.
>>
>I like memeing and nitpicking

It was his first time exposed to kryptonite and being depowered and beaten. Obviously.
>>
>>84373456
>Man of Steel
Throwing two bricks together
>This scene
Throwing a brick at an egg
>>
>>84373456
The fight with Zod was pointless and dumb and should have ended way sooner, yes.
I didn't think we needed to question this.
>>
Zod was fighting him as an equal

Batman was fighting him weakened with Kryptonite

Basically...it's comparable to two boxers on equal footing and weight vs one boxer who infected the other with the AIDs virus and waited till he was weak to get the upper hand
>>
File: Batman prepares.jpg (73 KB, 259x591) Image search: [Google]
Batman prepares.jpg
73 KB, 259x591
>>84373456

In MoS he was in a fight...in BvS he was getting fucking slaughtered by Bats.

>Bruce spent hours finding every fucking spare radiator in Gotham to throw Clark on
>>
It's literally radiation sickness OP
>>
>>84373542
reminder that if you are in a one-one fight and you have to depower your enemy then you are a cheater and have no honor. fucking batscum
>>
>>84373593
Isn't that what fighting is about? To depower your enemy until he can't fight you anymore?
>>
>>84373456
Yeah that was the point. Prior to this, he was always invulnerable to everything. Well, I think he felt pain in the scout ship when the atmosphere and gravity was messing him up, but this pain was far beyond that.
>>
>>84373593
Batman was trained in the way of the ninja, he might not kill people (well, usually) but he has no honor
>>
>>84373660
>he might not kill people (well, usually
He's killed people in every one of his movies. Get over it.
>>
>>84373681
>Batman movies has people being killed by Batman
>Good!
>Snyder pays homage to previous movies by having Batman kill indirectly, even giving a reason for why he does it
>0/10 Kill Snyder!
>>
>>84373681
we saw just explosions, probably the dudes just walked away with minor injuries and went home to be good people
>>
>>84373616
Depends on how you look at it...dirty fighting isn't sporting, or fair, but some people don't look at fighting as a sport. This is where the concept of honor vs no honor comes from. Are you in it to win by any means or do you believe you should only win if you're truly the best?

If you place any value in fighting to begin with, you're probably more of the latter...a fight won by unfair means doesn't mean you're a better fighter, but if you don't care about fighting then feel free to use any cheap tricks you want to win since in the end it would be all about survival.
>>
>>84373689
/co/ is far too stupid to understand actual cinema. They just want loud noises and bright colors.
>>
>>84373542
>Zod was fighting him as an equal
Zod was 20 minutes into the rush of his powers elevating. There was tons of flinging, but very little raw damage.

Bruce bothered to poison him, so he could do real damage.
>>
>>84373702
There's an easy way of fixing it. Humans in the snyderverse have enhanced strength and durability compared to real humans, thus allowing the thugs to survive, as well as Batman to have nearly superhuman abilities despite only being "peak human."
>>
>>84373681
The point is that ninja have no honor, they win their battles through trickery and deception because they are the underdog

That is Batman in a superman fight, and rightfully so, it's how he was trained. He's not an honorable fighter fighting for respect, he's an assassin who usually leaves out the last step
>>
>>84373703
Holy shit, get out of your cave captain autismo.

Fighting's true purpose is to win. Doesn't matter how - victory is the only goal and if you lose you die.

Only non mortal fights can have such meh concepts like honor. Because dying honorably in a duel is for idiots.
>>
File: commodus-is-bored.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
commodus-is-bored.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>84373616
>having to poison your foe so he can't move or do anything to you so you can easily kill him in the most shitty way.
batman is literally pic related
>>
>>84373660

Have they confirmed anything about Batfleck's origins? His fighting style isn't exactly what I would call "ninja-ish". Much more brutal and direct.

He does have that stealth aspect down though, like the first scene where he's in the room with the cop and in the extended cut when he's fucking up the Lexcorp security.
>>
>>84373505
>The fight with Zod was pointless and dumb

Its a comic book movie, remember fun? Like having fun with a badass fight scene that finally shows on screen what Superman is capable of doing besides lifting heavy shit?
>>
>>84373756
Batman is less virtuous when he fights people stronger than him.
>>
>>84373800
>Like having fun with a badass fight scene that finally shows on screen what Superman is capable of
Too bad it was done in such an awful horrible way. It looked way too much like play fighting, like what you do with your friends when your little and they pull their head back when you punch them from 5 ft away. Not even a fucking hair follicle was out of place when they were just play hitting eachother.
>>
>>84373800
>Like having fun with a badass fight scene that finally shows on screen what Superman is capable of doing besides lifting heavy shit?
or dying and making batman the new leader of batcorps
>>
>>84373752
>Fighting's true purpose is to win. Doesn't matter how - victory is the only goal and if you lose you die.

I didn't say it was my philosophy, you presumptuous anus. You seem to be the autistic one.

I'm telling you that ninjas are literally assassins, that is an entirely different game than people who view fighting as an art and a sport....and yes people do view it as that. You sound like an edgelord who's mad he could never win a fight so you want to justify your need to stab people.

And for the record, I'd rather be a ninja than an "honorable" fighter so don't give me your shit faggot.

>>84373761
I feel like Batfleck was way more ninja-ish than Nolan Bats...who pretty much fought like a drunken brawler or Mortal Kombat fighter
>>
>>84374186
>I feel like Batfleck was way more ninja-ish than Nolan Bats...who pretty much fought like a drunken brawler or Mortal Kombat fighter

That's generous. Nolan's "Batman" threw terribly choreographed hay-makers and forceless kicks.
>>
>>84373456
>whenyoubustandshestillsucking.png
>>
File: pleb.jpg (62 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
62 KB, 500x664
>>84373593
>muh honor
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.