[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think in time Peter might become like Griffith/Femto? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 534886149.jpg (146 KB, 600x770) Image search: [Google]
534886149.jpg
146 KB, 600x770
You think in time Peter might become like Griffith/Femto? The guy did sacrifice his marriage and unborn child just to bring his aunt back. So when she passes again, what will he be willing to give up next?
>>
Probably his powers. If we're lucky, his comic. It should've ended a long time ago.
>>
What poor soul will have to be the one to stop him? While Spider is not as OP as some other heroes, dude is still a powerhouse of a character, and can fuck a lot of people up.
>>
>>84371159
All hosts of the Venom symbiote team up to take him down.
>>
>>84371089
>Spider-man's not relate-able if he's married
>What if he sold his marriage to a demon to save a 150 year old from a bullet-wound that no one on earth, including healing-power mutants, magic-users, super scientists, or a fucking doctor can handle?
>Yea, last friday was pretty tough on me. Have him do that
>>
>>84371089
Has anyone else read the Life of Reilly? The blog that has an editor explain what was going on at marvel during the clone saga?

Apparently they were planning to have Mephisto resolve the whole clone saga by sending Peter back in time so that Ben wouldn't be a clone, he'd be a time travel duplicate. It got rejected because Mephisto wasn't spiderman-y enough and writers thought it would be stupid to have Satan and time travel in what was supposed to be a street level story.

Good old comic books. Nothing stays dead, not even bad ideas.
>>
>>84371304

10/10
>>
>>84371159
It would be great if he was able to make a deal with Mephestio again to save May and Jat, May finds out and just scolds the fuck out of Peter, telling him it's selfish and cruel what he's trying to do. And then Peter agrees and let's May rest finally.
>>
>Aunt May is very old and just wants to pass away like what old people do and see her husband again
>but Spiderman won't let her

Spiderman is a menance, Aunt May has outlived all of her friends and most of their children and he still won't let her die
>>
File: Behelit.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Behelit.gif
1 MB, 300x225
It's time Peter...
>>
File: dancing-spiderman.gif (132 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
dancing-spiderman.gif
132 KB, 128x128
>>84372005
>"Peter... it's time to let me pass!"
>"NO! I WON'T LET THEM TAKE YOU AUNT MAY! THEY'RE CONTROLLING YOUR MIND! I'LL SAVE YOU!"
>"Please Peter! Just KILL ME, END MY SUFFERING!"
>"I'LL SAVE YOU!"
>>
It wasn't the fact that Aunt May was dying so much as it was Aunt May was dying and it was all Peter's fault.

And sort of Iron Man's...remember that time Peter beat the fucking shit out of Iron Man? Shit was cash. lol
>>
>>84371089
>do you think interesting and lasting character development might happen in a Big 2 comic?

Mmmmmnope?
>>
Only way Peter stops being a good guy is if he dies.
Only way he dies is in a blaze of fucking glory and heroics so awe-inspiring that everybody understands how much of a good guy Spidey was.

I imagine there would me many heroes that come out of the wood work to pay homage to him, many more that become heroes in honor of him.
Even some villains stop being asshole out of sheer respect for him.

When Peter Parker watches over his loved ones without a need for the mask and everybody that has power understands the responsibility to use it properly.

Then Mephisto drags him into hell to turn him into a cosmic-level demon.
>>
>>84374056
>Only way Peter stops being a good guy is if he dies.
>Only way he dies is in a blaze of fucking glory and heroics so awe-inspiring that everybody understands how much of a good guy Spidey was.

So... Ultimate Spider-man was right
>>
>>84371159
Miles Morales, the Ultimate Spider-Man. Duh.
>>
>>84374079
Pretty much.

Peter is too dedicated to being a hero to simply retire, he'd probably stick around after that to teach newer heroes how to do things.

Only way he stops is to die.

He's the paragon of Marvel.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.