[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Katie pulled a House Fancy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 268_tow.jpg (931 KB, 970x1481) Image search: [Google]
268_tow.jpg
931 KB, 970x1481
Katie pulled a House Fancy.
>>
>>84371005
does that character have like Darkman powers?

Cuase, that shit would still be incredibly painful.
>>
>>84371036
Not always. Sometimes breaking off a fingernail is hugely painful, sometimes it just stings a little.
>>
If they follow real world physics, that nail is going to take months to grow back.
>>
>>84371475
This comic has been running for years in real time and only a few days passed in comic time. I think the broken-off nail is here to stay.
>>
>>84371475
I think that would be a nice little detail, like Malachi's hair gradually growing back.
>>
>>84371005
Is that the grossest thing in this comic so far
>>
>>84371757
I can't remember anything that comes even close to being as gross as this.
>>
>>84371537
Enough time has passed for Malachi's hair to grow back.
>>
>>84371005
In Spongebob, the toenail was the entire joke. Here, the joke is what happens after, and it being gross amplifies the punchline.
>>
>>84371757
Seventeen in general is pretty gross.
>>
>>84371036
This happened to me once when I was a kid, never felt any pain.
>>
>>84374378
I would Seventeen.
I would give her good homemade food, toys, and hugs.
>>
>>84375204
She already has the greatest toy ever made, anon.
>>
>>84371005
do they even have a doctor?
>>
>>84375628
>>
>>84375628
Yes, but she is specialized in herbal medicine and acupuncture.
>>
>>84375996
Someone is going to sexualize tripping demon seventeen I just know it
>>
>>84376523
Trip demons ARE pretty cute
>>
>>84376523
I mean, just think what those four arms could do.
>>
>>84375996
And such did proud generations of experimental herb lore and general "which ones make you do Shaman stuff" occur in the primeval dawn of human history.

Although before that I'm sure people just used critical thinking and "Cave Mom Neat Trick to Make Sore Mouth Not Hurt" canniness to treat stuff. Like, you try to experimentally eat a leaf off a new plant or tree and realize it makes your mouth all numb and tingly.

Then you hurt your mouth later or someone else does and you realize you should stick that plant in your mouth as a pain killer.

Or stuff like "Eat Bad Food, Get Sick. Vomit Food Up Make Feel Better. This Plant Found A While Ago Make Vomit. Eat Plant. Vomit. Better".
>>
>>84374031
Yeah, it's a good comic.
>>
File: Dade look back.jpg (17 KB, 358x297) Image search: [Google]
Dade look back.jpg
17 KB, 358x297
>>84371005
my asshole clenched so hard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.