[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do normies think about him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: FrankMillerSanDiego_crop.jpg (3 MB, 2096x2304) Image search: [Google]
FrankMillerSanDiego_crop.jpg
3 MB, 2096x2304
What do normies think about him?
>>
Being one of the greatest comic book creators to the outside world means as much as being the greatest popsicle stick joke writer
>>
>>84368544
Nothing because the only comic writer normies know about is Stan Lee.
>>
>>84368544
>Look! Is the guy who made that spartan movie
>isn't him the same guy from civil war?
>I think you mean Robert Rodriguez
>This is nothing like the movie
>>
>>84369094
And quoting my old brother

>It's pronounced "Millar" stupid!
>>
>>84368586
>>84368751
>>84369094
pretty sure most normies know about 300 and Sin City
>>
Serious question

How many "normies" know ANY comic book writers?

With maybe the exception of Stan Lee
>>
>>84369110
Yeah, but most of my friends think that they are first material movies. And that Frank started as a director
>>
>>84369121
about as many normies who know the author of fifty shades of grey

none
>>
>>84369110
The question was "him", not his work.

They may know his work, but don't actually give a fuck as to who wrote the source material of their movie adaptions.
>>
>>84369121
lots know who Miller, Gayman and Moore are. Two of them were on the Simpsons
>>
>>84369121

>First level

Stan lee and sometimes a famous national cartoonist

>Second level

Kirby and Lee

>Third level

Kirby, Kane, Lee and moore

>Fourth level (wikipedia level)

Ditko, Moore, Miller, Rob, Kirby, Kane, Lee and moore

>Level 5

Normie to casul point

>Bonus

Meme webcomic controversy author
>>
>>84369143
>Miller
no
>Gayman
From his novels, and he's no Stephen King
>Moore
again no

>The Simpsons
And? They've had plenty of obscure musicians and sports personalities your average person wouldn't be able to pick out of a line up or a list in a million years.

Are you sure you're not confusing casual with normies?
>>
>>84369143
are you trying to imply the Simpsons writers are normies?
>>
>>84368544
WHORES
>>
>>84368544
First you need to define what you mean by "normies".
>>
Shitty Director, not a terrible writer, mediocre artist.
>>
I don't know how many really connect him to being a comic writer but he is known for the Sin City movie. At the time he was enough of a name that we got Frank Miller's The Spirit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.