[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the mind gem give him Superspeed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 4446190-4504085313-29172.jpg (50 KB, 500x729) Image search: [Google]
4446190-4504085313-29172.jpg
50 KB, 500x729
>>
>>84365033
It probably just activated his x-gene
>>
It didnt, he is actually a telepath and he makes people think he is running fast
>>
How'd it give Vision lasers? Infinity Gem, ain't examining shit.
>>
>>84365033
Mind gem is a red herring. He's actually Thjálfi from Norse mythology.
>>
>>84365033
Brain controls biology.
>>
>>84365033
it made him move as fast as he could think
>>
this movie fucking sucked cock
>>
>>84365033
It's fucking
M A G I C
A
G
I
C
>>
He's actually not that fast. Slow down his scenes frame by frame and you will find 90% of the time he's around or below 50 mph.
>>
>>84365033
Of all the crap that didn't make sense on that garbage this is what you make a threas about?
>>
>>84365107
Don't even go there Anon
It's not canon even though it happened
>>
>>84365033
he alters the perception of time of everyone around him, that's why he gets tired
>>
>>84365309
shouldnt they use the time gem for that?
>>
>>84365095
I think Ultron built vision to have lasers, like an iron man suit but the crystal just ended up being the catalyst
>>
>>84365385
he alters just the way they perceive time, not time itself
>>
>>84365299
What
>>
File: Cosmic-cube(1).jpg (3 MB, 3072x2044) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic-cube(1).jpg
3 MB, 3072x2044
>>84365244
>M A G I C

Science, not sorcery. Though I understand your confusion. Great power has always baffled primitive man.
>>
why does marvel pretend to be pro-worker?
>>
>>84365429
It's from a "what if" Thor story. Thjálfi saves the day kinda. Odin's dead, shit happens and then everything works out
>>
>>84365430
Being magic doesn't make it not science.
>>
>>84365457
Because they want to sell to them.
>>
>>84365033
mutants are not Allowed in the MCU
>>
>>84365066
That's what I figured too. Especially since the experiment worked on those two. Plus I've there were latent mutants who got their powers triggered by adulthood or experiments
>>
>>84365701
pretty sure it does
>>
>>84366836
Magic can be a field of scientific study in its own right. Just like any other "magic" done in the past that we now consider chemistry, biology, or psychology
>>
>>84365785

Remember Fox owns the movie rights to x-men movies, so we can assume the x-gene was activated somehow but the movie isn't allowed to make that connection or they can get sued or they have to pay Fox for the use of rights. So maybe it was something else or wasn't really clear.
>>
>>84365073
That's actually a thing in Thanos Quest. Who knows maybe when Infinity War rolls around that'll be a thing.
>>
>>84365066
His what?
>>
>>84367690
That'll be the line of logic to explain it though if Fox ever decides to go the Sony way and share the rights.
>>
File: The_Other_Avengers.jpg (23 KB, 302x230) Image search: [Google]
The_Other_Avengers.jpg
23 KB, 302x230
> Is shown to move fast (like Pietro)
> Can telepathically communicate with Loki (even similar camera pan to when Wanda did it to Tony)
> Gave Loki the scepter, slyly hid the mind gem inside it.
> Objective might be to destroy the Infinity Stones.

Wanda's telepathy and telekinesis are powers resulting from augmentation from the mind gem, but her and Pietro's real power has nothing to do with the gem and was put there before.

The whole thing maybe a ruse; the gem neatly hides Wanda"s real power from the plebs.

> Vision is the bait.
> Wanda is the trap.
> To lure Thanos and the stones into one location.
> Then show why humans are weak giving into their emotions, and reboot the universe as a realm of chaos.

The Other does not destroy his enemies, he tricks them into destroying themselves because that's much more fun.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.