[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Frank make a good judge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 6zInCdJ.jpg (254 KB, 1972x1386) Image search: [Google]
6zInCdJ.jpg
254 KB, 1972x1386
Would Frank make a good judge?
>>
Probably not. The permanent solution is not as common as frank would hope in megacity one. It would make for a great series though. Dredd fights frank because no one ever makes it to the cubes
>>
>>84363770
He'd be way more lenient than Dredd, that's for sure.
>>
>>84363853
To be fair, Frank only Franks people because the justice system in Marvel is so inept. As a part of it himself he might actually do some good work that doesn't involve Franking people.
>>
>>84363853
>>84363876
It's weird how jarring lay disparate, but true, these posts are. Would make a great story. Dredd has to contend with a Judge who lets minor infractions go, but is way more harsh to those he does judge.
>>
>>84363876
>>84363853
I'd love to see them argue.
>>
>>84363933
That'd be interesting.
>>
>>84363770
He'd be the worst Judge ever. He doesn't care about laws as much as just how people behave.
>>
>>84364604
It's probably better that way honestly. I'd much rather have Frank patrolling my city than any of the judges.
>>
File: Judge Hershey vs Punisher 01.jpg (77 KB, 628x960) Image search: [Google]
Judge Hershey vs Punisher 01.jpg
77 KB, 628x960
>>84363770
The key question to me here is would this be a Frank who's trained since he was five to become a judge, went through the Academy of Law, the whole ten yards? Or are you thinking current Frank with a judge's uniform?
If the former, he could probably make a very good judge despite a likely higher kill ratio than most of his peers. Maybe he'd have SJS hounding him every now and then, but a good judge nonetheless.
Now, current Frank, on the other hand... yeah, nah.
>>
What if they were assigned to be partners?
>>
>>84364817
A buddy cop movie with Dredd and Castle
>>
>>84363770
Frank would probably see how corrupt the government and the Judges are and would opt to take the law into his own hands. This will lead to a slew of murders all across the city which Dredd would have to respond to. The two fight but neither ends up dying. Frank would probably be able to capture Dredd at some point in time and explain to him what he thinks is wrong with MC-1. Dredd would most likely agree (at least indirectly) but state that the law must be upheld and as soon as he is free he would make it his mission to kill Frank.
>>
>>84363933
It's happened before. I think there have been at least two one-shots along those lines, and it's played into larger stories. Dredd doesn't tolerate it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.