[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that Bendis has a new black legacy to play with all he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: milesmorales-feat-630x420.jpg (45 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
milesmorales-feat-630x420.jpg
45 KB, 630x420
So now that Bendis has a new black legacy to play with all he wants, is Miles going to finally get killed off or at least have the room to be able to develop his own persona? I mean, his book is the least selling, if there's a spider that needs offing it's definitely him.
>>
I'd say Jessica or Spider-Gwen needs it more. Make room for the superior female spiders like Anya.
>>
>>84361150
>I'd say Jessica or Spider-Gwen needs it more.

Why not all three? Kraven hasn't done anything interesting in a while.
>>
>>84360551

Hopefully.

Also Hobie Brown > Miles Morales
>>
>>84361839
kraven is trying to rape squirrel girl or something it could use his daughter but aint she dead or somthing
>>
>>84362016
>Also Hobie Brown > Miles Morales

Fucking this. Prowler is the shit.
>>
>>84362047
I thought his daughter was revealed to be an Inhuman.
>>
>>84362059
Prowler was killed like a bitch.
>>
>>84360551
You see, RIGHT HERE, this is the offense right here.
You just presume that black characters existing is something that's being "allowed" and "tolerated" by all other people, including the character's own creators at Marvel.
You think they need to be killed off because there's no room for another background superhero THAT ISN'T WHITE.
That somehow there's no room for an extra black superhero among the fifty white ones without some hypocritical ulterior motive that would somehow justify this intolerance you show.
It doesn't matter if everyone else in the world is secretly more racist than you, as per your delusion, YOU are still being racist.
There's no moral highground for you to claim here, bigot.
>>
>>84360551
What is the point of Miles? He is now in the 616 with an alive Peter as Spider-man and both his mom and dad are back.

Where does he go as a character? He just seems to be Teen Legacy hero #2 of the Avengers now. He doesn't even struggle with his powers. In fact he has that venom shock that works on literally everything.
>>
>>84362394
>You just presume that black characters existing is something that's being "allowed" and "tolerated" by all other people, including the character's own creators at Marvel.

Miles entire purpose is to be a black Spider-Man. That is why he was made, Bendis has been very clear about this point. Considering recent events with how Marvel/Slott wont let Bendis kill 616 Peter, it's safe to say Iron Woman will be Miles' 616 replacement.

>>84362518

He has no point in 616. Which is why he should either be killed off or develop his own persona.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mi7zz4BaQA1qz4rgp.gif (426 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mi7zz4BaQA1qz4rgp.gif
426 KB, 500x281
>>84363608
>>84362518
>that venom shock that works on literally everything.

Your opinions belong in the trash. This thread is pretty much a miles hate club.
>>
>>84363929
Non of us mentioned the venom shock you autist. But now that you bring it up, that shit is the most retarded thing at Marvel. And that's saying a lot. What kind of fucking power is that? "He touches things and they die". Also, Miles deserves all the hate he gets for being such a shit and bland character.
>>
>>84363929
>tumblr_inline_mi7zz4BaQA1
Nice retort, you sure proved your point. Now go back to your hugbox.
>>
>>84362518
>Where does he go as a character?
him, sam, and kamala quit the avengers to form their own team. i forget what it's called but it was announced the other week
>>
>>84363929
Well, maybe if Miles wasn't such a shitty character we wouldn't hate him.
>>
>>84364165
The Champions.
>>
File: 1438097646699.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1438097646699.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>84362309
Wait, fucking WHAT? You shitting me right now?
>>
>>84362309
Are you talking about Ultimate Prowler?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.