[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And hey, Jane's "Thor" series ("Thor"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: thor-004-000.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
thor-004-000.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>And hey, Jane's "Thor" series ("Thor" and "Mighty Thor") have always sold better than when Odinson was still Thor, so we're not too worried about "Mighty" being able to hold its own against "Unworthy." People really love Jane as Thor!

Double Thor books confirmed. Get hype
>>
>>84357692
He's wearing a shirt in Unworthy Thor so what's the point?
>>
>>84357731

aye the gods are cruel and withholding
>>
>>84357692
>And hey, Jane's "Thor" series ("Thor" and "Mighty Thor") have always sold better than when Odinson was still Thor

Which is still fucking baffling, you'd think the hype would've died by now, meanwhile Carol Danver Captain Marvel barely hold its own and is getting relaunched AGAIN.
>>
>>84357692
So are they turning Whor's book into this, or launching a third book with both Thors?
>>
>>84357922
There are two Thor books now

One of for Jane, one for Thor
>>
>>84357748
They treat the myriad creatures as straw dogs.
>>
>>84357945
And FOUR X-Men books, and FOUR Spiderman books, and ZERO Fantastic Four books.
Irony abounds.
>>
>>84357692
>>And hey, Jane's "Thor" series ("Thor" and "Mighty Thor") have always sold better than when Odinson was still Thor

Wow.

That actually fucking destroyed my hope that this weird fad (the latest of which being black teen girl Iron 'Man') was just that, something the writer had to get out of their system when it failed.

But it's not fucking failing, is it? It's actually moving books. I think I'm going to go cry into my classic trades for a while guys.
>>
>>84357945
I doubt it will, but I wish if it has 2 book Thor book sell better than the whor one only for the sand they will awaken in the internet.
>>
>>84358029
Don't forget two Iron Man books and two Captain America books.
>>
>>84357692
Good source buddy.
>>
>>84358057
(wanted to make a point about Fantastic fail)
>>
>>84357692
>double Thor
>double Spiderman
>double Ironman
>double Marvel
>double Nova

IT'S LIKE WE STILL HAVE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE
>>
>>84358104
They did say the post-SecretWars3 universe was a merger...
>>
>>84357692
Source on fem-Thors sale numbers?
>>
Somthing tells me when true Thor comes back his book will sell better then the false queen
>>
>>84358037
Sometimes race/gender swapping works and sometimes it doesn't. Old Man Logan is outselling All-New Wolverine, iirc. It didn't take too long for Spencer's FalCap to fall below Remender's SteveCap. I think the fact that MCU fangirl's really connected with the Thor movies (because Hemsworth and Hiddleston are hot) is why the female empowerment fantasy worked for Thor specifically.

It's a shame, because FemThor is easily on of the weakest swaps on a conceptual level and probably on an execution level as well.
>>
>>84358393
>Logan always sells
>Hydra cap had Hydra hype going on, and #1 and 2 are always expected to sell higher.
>>
>>84358486
I said Remender's SteveCap, which was 25 issues long.
>>
File: 1465016135529.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1465016135529.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1152
>>84358104

At least there's only one Gwenpool!
>>
>>84358068
Not OP, but it's from the las Axel In Charge at CBR
>>
>>84358187
digital sales is apparently where it makes it's money so here you go:
>>
>>84358133
They didn't, there was no merger. Just refugees from other universes and Miles becoming a 616 character.
>inb4 someone brings up OML as anything other then one of the refugees
>>
>>84358104
No we have minority verse and mighty whitey verse
>>
>>84359980
Do women even count as a minority group when the female population is larger then the male one?
>>
>>84357692
I feel like JMS/Coipel Thor sold really well but I might be imagining that
>>
>>84360187
Of course they do. Especially when people get so ruffled when lady characters get their own titles.
>>
>>84357731
This, I'm not even reading that shit if he's not half-naked
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.