[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOPE childhood moments with cartoons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: King_ramses_curse_title.png (663 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
King_ramses_curse_title.png
663 KB, 640x480
>Be 12 years old, birthday party
>Get gifts, lots of DVDs and Toys, one of which is Scooby Doo and the Alien invaders
>"Cool! new scooby movie!"
>"Pop it in anon! lets watch!"
>All my friends want to watch it
>Mom sets it up for us
>FBI warning comes up
>"It's courage the cowardly dog show!"
>Figure, its one of those promotionals before the movie, and just watch.
>PIC FUCKING RELATED STARTS UP
>NOPE THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROOM

WHY. why would you put this BEFORE a KIDS movie.
>>
>>84353252
WHY. why would you put this kids cartoon BEFORE a KIDS movie.

Gee. I dunno.
>>
>>84353252
THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE
>>
>>84353252
>Not just grabbing the remote and skipping it
>>
File: The Man in Gauze.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Man in Gauze.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>84354408
>THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGiRRTi_hJk
KING RAMSES
>>
>>84353252
Why people consider it scary? I watched it as a kid and I yawned. Same with "you're not perfect"
>>
File: 1462397890802.jpg (38 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1462397890802.jpg
38 KB, 604x311
>>84353252
>being scared of Courage at age 12

Wow.
>>
>>84356408
acceptable condition
>>
>>84356503
do you have to spread your cancer everywhere you post? I bet that you don't know what legacy captcha is and you actually click the pictures of the rivers, or food.
>>
>>84356485

I remember being unsettled as fuck by the CGI model they had for Ramses to say the least. The raspy voice, spoopy music (MAN IN GAUZE notwithstanding) and how he was always shot from a distance drove up the creep factor.
>>
>>84356533
It was kinda cool. I even recorded that on tape and drawn it.

Freaky Fred. NOW THAT WAS CREEPY
are you naughty, anon?
>>
>>84356580
also, cont.
chicks dig freaky freds. no bullshit
they like barbers
>>
>be 5 or 6
>watching my country's claymation shorts
>one of the characters gets sick and is taken to the hospital episode.
These events start my never ending fear of hospitals and getting sick

check it out yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA3jKgSYbME
>>
>>84356921
You're lucky. I was in hospital as a kid. Every night, I had to hear countless kids crying, and crying for mama. They were all in pain. Some of them had hand chopped in some accident, other were born with half of their face, others had other conditions.

The thing is, they formed a harmony of wailing and sadness. And for nurses? It was an average night? They shrug it off and were nursing the kids and trying to calm them down. Like robots.
>>
>>84353252
Personnally Courage the cowardly dog never scared me when i was young, i always find that funny and also pretty cool on some moments. (Like that episode with the zombie movie director on the basement).

I'm fucking tired of all these reddit tier posts "OMG OMG SO SCARY THATS AWFUL LULZ LESBIAN EPISODE LULZ PSYCHOPATIC HAIRMAN LULZ" everyones talks about the """scary""" moments of this show but completly forgot all of these heartwarming moments on the show.
>the hunchback episode
>the big foot episode and his mom
>the talking tree episode
>Eustace and his curse
>the space squid episode
>the beaver
>etc...
>>
>>84357127
This. Courage was comfy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.