[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized something. Why wasn't there much talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 13
File: Superbully.jpg (227 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
Superbully.jpg
227 KB, 1280x848
I just realized something. Why wasn't there much talk about Asian Super-Man? I mean, you see Riri Williams and people are losing their shit yet you don't hear a peep about Kenan Kong.
>B-bu he's not replacing Superman
So? How is that any different? People are still idiots (Casuals anyway) and would still think that he will. Like holy shit that Riri Williams thing actually managed to get into my Local Newspaper.

And don't even get me started on Race Pride, like there were so many "WE WUZ IRON MAN" tweets from black chicks on Twitter when that was announced. Were's the Asian Pride?

Would it have gathered more outrage potential if DC released this info way before it was confirmed Superdad was coming back as Superman and basically withheld all the news about the other Supertitles to make it look like Kenan is the real new Superman, I think it could have gotten more attention. It helps that Marvel released this info through a Time Interview so it reached more people, jeez does DC even get that anymore?
>>
He's Asian, white supremacists love Asians.
>>
>>84348035
Any minority outside of black people basically get the short end of the media hype stick. It's almost as if black people are easier to market as token minorities since any other race could be easily seen as white or white passing, and therefore bad.
>>
>>84348035
Because the people complaining don't read comics but the few that do aren't Asian.
>>
>>84348035
>Were's the Asian Pride?
exactly
>>
>>84348052
>>
>>84348035
He's not black and that's only diverse race that matters.
>>
>>84348035
The main thing is DC didn't announce it separate from the rest of the books to pat themselves on the back. That gave it far less exposure.
>>
File: 1465268176522.jpg (110 KB, 496x574) Image search: [Google]
1465268176522.jpg
110 KB, 496x574
>>84348090
>>84348052
I do
>>
The same reason no one cared about the two hispanic Ghost Riders, no one cares unless they're black
>>
>>84348117
>>84348093
>>84348074
Huh, now that you guys mention it, I do remember Val Zod being mentioned in my local news, and I live in Asia so that's really not something that's considered news worthy.
>>
>>84348035
DC hasn't advertised Kenan (or Lois as Superwoman) as IT'S THE NEW SUPERMAN!!! GIVE US DIVERSITY ASS PATS! IF WE WERE ANY MORE SELF CONGRATULATORY WE'D HAVE JUST SENT A PRESS RELEASE SAYING "YOU'RE WELCOME"

They are additions to the Superman family, not replacements. Riri is THE NEW IRON MAN! FUCK OFF TONY SHITS! IF YOU HATE IT YOU'RE A RACIST AND SEXIST
>>
Because DC didn't jerk themselves off in front of everyone like Marvel does
>>
>>84348159
And he's the worst part of Earth 2.
>>
>>84348035
>People are still idiots (Casuals anyway) and would still think that he will.
But they didn't, so they don't.
So I'm not sure what you're even asking here.
>>
Iron Man isn't getting replaced by her either, they're just making people think that Marvel is braver than it is.

Marvel treats social media and media in general like old school Paris Hilton.
>>
>>84348196
Casuals don't even know he exists. Which is why the first point in that paragraph was DC revealing New Super-Man to a more widespread method like not in a fucking Stream or Conference that major news site don't really care about. Look at Marvel, they have these press releases for crap like this so those casuals would know so LCS will actually think people will actually buy it.
>>
>Shitty Chinese knockoff is upset known one cares about its crap.

Maybe if you didn't plagiarize you would be taken seriously.
>>
I hope this is good. I like his Avatar well enough but his Superman was shit.
>>
>>84348035
DC didn't act like it was a huge thing, it feels like the creator legitimately has a story planned out and isn't just pushing diversity,and he isn't replacing a legacy hero for no reason
>>
>>84348281

This.

I would bet money it'll be a better story than Whor or any other gimmicky race swaps Marvel is about.
>>
>>84348299
That is an extraordinarily low hurdle to clear.
>>
>>84348035
Since when is China making shoddy knock off of American products particularly newsworthy?
>>
>>84348173
Fucking racist pig

Thank goodness Abnett basically wrote him out
>>
>>84348035
Marvel is a company built around hype/hatred. They have the popular vote in the Super hero arms race because of their movies being easy for the general public to digest.

It's been obvious for a while now that Marvel doesn't really care about comics anymore. They use their books as a way to pad out sales with more and more outrageous stunts and black girl iron man is just another one of those stunts. Will it stick? Of course not, but it generates sales for the month and that's all that matters.
>>
>>84348308

I like easy bets, what can I say?
>>
>>84348035
But he isn't replacing Superman and that makes a huge difference.
The reason you gave to "refute" it was incredibly piss poor
I guarantee you if he was the actual replacement of Superman, there would be a LOT more talk about it
>>
>>84348257
>>84348321

It's an official DC Product
>>
>>84348035
One, no one cares about us Asians. For better and worse, our issues are not considered issues in the mainstream, but at least we're not getting shot in the streets like animals.

Two, at nowhere is Kenan billed as better in any way. If anything, he's basically Konnor who grew up in China and never stopped being a dick.

Three, no one cares about DC, for better and worse. Let the story decide its fate.
>>
>>84348474
they're joking stuipd
>>
Because, out off all the non-white races, black people are the ones that trigger off racists the most. I mean look at all the Spider-Man casting threads, it has one of the most diverse casting ever. Yet, everytime a black person is cast the replies get over 300 replies, while white and others struggle.
>>
>>84348328
I wouldn't mind him at all if everyone didn't all of sudden started acting like he's bastion of truth, justice and American way.
>>
>>84348810
This

I liked his design and I liked his introduction but then he became the star of the book and every other character started treating him like he was the wise moral center of the universe even though that was completely unearned
>>
>>84348035
1. No one really cares about DC they same way they care about Marvel.

2. This place guzzles so much DC cock that they'd find a way to shit on Marvel for providing free food and clothing to orphans.
>>
>>84348866
Probably because when they do it's for publicity rather than charity
>>
>>84348035
They missed an opportunity to name him Dat Ho.
>>
>>84348960uuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>84348831
Well, that's what I hope for at this point.
>>84348842
I wonder does that happen to every male wearing S.
>>
>>84348222
I don't know why you would give much publicity to a minor character like this marvel has proved the last few months diversity pushing only works in the short term.

Dc is going to keep having there diverse characters without wanking themselves over it like they always have
>>
>>84348035
>not a replacement legacy character, merely part of a major event that includes OG Post-Crisis Superman who is acting as Superman de jure, Super Lois Lane, and Eradicator, along with a mysterious Clark Kent
>China-Man is also kind of an enormous asshole
>>
>>84348035
Its DC.../co/ likes DC. It only notices pandering when evil marvel does it.
>>
>>84348117
Well both of those Ghost riders sucked also
>>
>>84349361
Robby is cute! Cute! And he's my self-insert in fanfics with Kamala!
>>
>>84348035
He seems interesting and so far his introduction has been pretty well done.
There's no drama; he's being handled right.
>>
/co/ likes him that means other people won't care
>>
>>84348052
go to bed Lex
>>
>>84349353
>>84348866
being this retarded, yet fuctioning
>>
>>84348222
There's just not that culture of back-patting when it comes to DC diversity. They announced the Midnighter and Apollo mini in the NY Times and people didn't make that big of a fuss about it either. People just don't care.
>>
>>84348035
>not black
>male
>not gay/trans bbq

Also because people gushing over diversity shit don't even read comics and only watch the Marvel movies.
>>
>nobody cares about Superman
>Superman is still Superman
>Kenan is another character completely
>DC didn't make a big deal out of it

People on cbr got pissed and racist about him being Superman and others would be too if they actually knew he existed
>>
>>84350618
>people being mad about a new husbando option

smdh
>>
>>84348866
Because they'd only provide to black people, and Bendis will claim that poor white people no real.
>>
>>84348866
>This place likes quality
FTFY
>>
>>84350803
>DC is quality

It's not the 1980's anymore. DC puts out just as much mediocre bland shit as Marvel does nowadays. But because they're second place and not as popular with the "normies" you faggots let it slide.
>>
>>84348035
But he isn't replacing Superman you dumb fuck.
>>
>>84350919
But they're still better than Marvel, at least until they let Morrison, Ennis and Russel write whatever they want.
>>
>>84348052
I do
>>
>>84348052
Everyone posting in this thread obviously
>>
>>84348275
Boxers & Saints and The Shadow Hero are also really good. I think Yang's comfort zone is writing Asain protagonists. I haven't his Supes so it could be bad for other reasons.
>>
>>84351494
It was heavily editorially mandated, so can't blame him.
>>
>>84351570
Of course not. If we were we won't have to suffer through the yearly meme movies from both companies
>>
Welcome to the difference between the Big Two. Marvel does a victory lap and bangs the drums every time they so much as create a left-handed character, while DC just treats it as par for the course when making new characters.
>>
>>84351494
The god fight club arc of his Superman was fine. Probably could have had a good run if not for the crossover setup/tie-in bullshit the rest of his issues were about.
>>
>>84348035

There's like a dozen Superman titles with Superman on it. If anything, nobody knows that much about Super-Man.

Sometimes I do wish DC pushed their stuff harder.
>>
>>84348035
not a replacement, not a legacy character, he's close to Mon-El than anything, which makes him like Huntress if you want a Batman comparison.

What's the big deal adding more characters to the superman family?

Riri is a hamfisted shock value mary sue character replacing a long established hero, she might as well be Yolanda Montez without the characterization to legitimize her costume.
>>
>>84348035
As a half-black/half-asian female, let me explain how this works to your faggot whiteboi ass.

1. He's not replacing Superman. That alone makes it 100% not the same thing. He's just a guy who got powers.

2. No one cares about "le azn le pride le azn le lives le matter le fuck le da le popo". Go back to tumblr honky.

3. DC aren't being obnoxious faggots asking for a pat on the back like Marvel always does.

4. You're a faggot.

5. No one cares.

>>84348071
No they don't.
>>
>>84351821
>There's like a dozen Superman titles with Superman on it
You actually make a good point indirectly, people are probably desensitized to fill in Supermen after the whole Reign of the Superman thing happened and it ultimately didn't matter much.

The whole being dead, replaced, etc thing has lost its punch for Clark.
>>
>>84352112
>As a half-black/half-asian female
Wait, wait, wait. Stop.
You can't just start going on about other things right out the gate after announcing that. First things first, London?
>>
>>84348035
People don't mind side stories and side stuff. They hate it when you replace the original completely.

For example if they turned Fallout 4 into a mobile game entirely, bethesda would burn down the next day. How about Ghostbusters being completely rebooted and the old one doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>84352112
>half-black/half-asian female
Just for my own curiosity, which parent is which?

I'm a chink myself and I know my parents would kill me if I dated a black person
>>
>>84348035
Because it's actually going to well written and not inflammatory.
>>
>>84348035
are you actually complaining about a lack of complaining?
>>
>>84348035
When is this guy's book coming out, anyway?
>>
>>84353076
Next week
>>
>>84353151
thanks anon
>>
>>84352863
If nobody complains then how can I feel superior to anybody?
>>
>>84353250
You can complain here and feel superior to me :3
>>
>>84350919
Lol, sweet b8, m8. MARVEL is full of sjw faggots who only care about profit. They don't give a flying fuck about their characters. They only want to cater to the biggest Audience that throws their shit around when they don't get their way. IE the fucking retard tumblr audience. Does DC falter? Yeah, most of the new 52 was a shit cluster fuck. Are they at least owning up to it? Yeah. Are they actually trying to make things right for the reader? Yeah. Marvel had to LITERALLY SELL THEIR COMPANY BECAUSE THEY SUCKED SO MUCH COCK. DC might suck dick at making movies, but personally, I'm glad casuals won't even take a fucking god damn step towards DC.
>>
>>84354347
>a business caring about profits
holy shit, the madness
>>
>>84354380
>its an MCUcucks try to act like any consumer should care about profits
>>
>>84352863
no not complaining. I mean the opposite, positive attention. Where was the attention from the people asking for more LGBT Comics when World's Finest Midnighter and Apollo was around? Just market that shit as Gay Batman and Gay Superman.
>>
>>84354494
I can see how that would be misconstrued as literally turning Batman and Superman gay.
>>
>>84348035
Whites hate black people WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than Asians.
>>
DC didn't give an exclusive scoop to Time Magazine about New Super-Man.
>>
>>84352112
I love you. Keep on keepin on.
>>
>>84355113

Asians don't antagonize us. Growing up i had no problem with black people, and then every black person i met and every black person i saw on tv was a colossal ass who hated me for my skin color, and i learned to reciprocate.
>>
>>84352112
>DC aren't being obnoxious faggots asking for a pat on the back like Marvel always does.

Fucking this so goddamn much. Remember how DC created Static Shock AND gave him a show and no one acted like they were fucking jesus?
>>
>>84356134
They hate you lust as much as everyone else.
They can't act like it because muh honor.
>>
>>84348117
More like no one cares as long as you dont fuck over the orginal hero in the process
>>
>>84356178

Oh i know there is hate, i've lived in Korea and Taiwan, i've felt the hate. It's still a lot less common, not nearly as strong, and even when expressed a lot less obnoxious.
>>
>>84348035
>Were's the Asian Pride?
Asia is already proud, in fact Asian countries have TOO MUCH pride as it is. So there is no point trying to advocating more pride, it would be like trying to show off how rich you are. It's obnoxious.
>>
>>84356136
Milestone created Static Shock, but your point isn't invalid.

It's the times we're living in that are the problem.
>>
>>84356233
>Asian Hate: "Go back home, baka gaijin."
>Black Hate: "Eat lead, white devil!"
>>
>>84356639
yeah but they're not allowed to have guns
>>
>>84348496
>One, no one cares about us Asians. For better and worse, our issues are not considered issues in the mainstream, but at least we're not getting shot in the streets like animals.

That's because you behave yourselves.
>>
>>84356639
No, no. Get it right
>Asian Hate: "Go back home, foreigner!"
>Black Hate: "[BANG! BANG! BANG!] Ayo, lemme up in yo home, nigga! I seen that flat screen glare from across the street, you know the cops won't be here 'til it's too late, open this door 'fore I have to open your chest!"
>"Aye, we taking the whip too. I ain't finna carry shit back to the hood on foot, Franklin."
>"Yo, why you telling the whole block my name, Lamar?!"
>"Shit, my bad."
>>
>>84348035
There's like half a dozen superman replacements coming out of the woodworks at the moment since this is just emulating the death and return of superman.
>>
>>84349632
That's not cool, man.
>>
>>84355113
Most whites don't hate black people.

Heck, I live in Maryland and we're practically symbiotic.
>>
>>84356683
Of course they are -- until they become felons.
>>
>>84356834
KEK!!!
>>
>>84357676
Thank you, I thought no one would get it.
>>
>>84357110
I meant the Asians.
>>
Because DC marketing dept is shit.
>>
>>84357880
Why aren't Asians allowed to have guns?
>>
>>84357923
They're slowly learning.

Midnighter/Apollo was announced on New York Times instead of comic newssites or USAToday
>>
>>84356134
What? They hated you even on TV?

What?
>>
>>84356728
Then was there any shitstorm for black supes either way? This could just be a DC thing
>>
>>84348035
Better yet, where are all those #AAIRONFIST fags? They were bitching and moaning about representation too, how do they feel about this?
>>
>>84352785
Not her but my dad is asian and my mom is black
>>
>>84358082
People always talk shit and get triggered whenever he shows up on /co/ at least. Multiversity just so popular that they usually get drowned out by everyone enjoying the actual stories.
>>
File: dc vs marvel.png (3 MB, 1784x1240) Image search: [Google]
dc vs marvel.png
3 MB, 1784x1240
>>84352112
>DC aren't being obnoxious faggots asking for a pat on the back like Marvel always does.
this
>>
>>84358181
Nobody even knows Kenan exists, anon.
>>
>>84348035

You just answered your own question. Legacies are literally cancer.
>>
>>84349743
Get a fuckin girlfriend or something, robbies book sucked, shit barely made it to 12 issues. Ketch and blaze are the only true riders
>>
>>84360307
I don't think you know what a legacy character is if you think he isn't one

Also there's nothing wrong with legacies
>>
>>84360394
The problem with legacies is that they're been used too much now. There was a time when carrying on the legacy of a hero meant something. It's overuse has diluted the meaning. We've gone from Wally and Starman to Riri and whor.
>>
>>84360394
Legacies are basically a way for writers to easily make money. They don't have to worry about writing a good character and actually making an attempt to create something that people will like enough to make famous. The character will just be famous by riding on the back of another infinitely better character who had to actually build up their right to be famous.
>>
>>84360621
I don't suppose you hate the Flashes or the Green Lanterns after Alan, do you? or the Blue Beetles after Dan.
>>
>>84360657
Alan was a legacy himself, Wally is just less of a shitty legacy and the Lanterns are a Crops so they don't really count.
>>
>>84357801
The same thing that happened in Ferguson and every other place in the last 2 years where someone black has died and gotten media attention.
>>
because its ok when DC does it
>>
>>84361350
I think the most telling thing about "its ok when DC does it" is the fact that people only care about the marketing around it. Nevermind the fact that these random characters are functionally the same thing, brownie points for minorities with characters that will be ditched a year into publication. No no, it's that one company gets credit for being progressive and the other doesn't. It's about the perception of the two companies rather than what the two companies actually are. Marvel didn't actually change the race of a character like black Wally but... I mean its ok because they didn't market it well. It's Marvel marketing vs DC marketing. It's Marvel demographics vs DC demographics. But it's not Marvel content vs DC content.

It's literally just company war bullshit.
>>
>>84361442
>are functionally the same thing
Except it seems like Kenan's kind of a show boating dick.
>>
>>84348035
Because it's only bad when Marvel does it OP.
>>
>>84361350
>>84361840
Except what they're doing is nothing alike. Marvel is replacing one of their a listers while DC is keeping their a lister but adding a new character.

Couple with the fact that Marvel have been doing this alot in recent years
>Thor isn't Thor
>Cap isn't Cap
>Hulk isn't Hulk
>Wolverine isn't Wolverine
>Spider-man isn't Spider-man
What DC and Marvel are doing is completely fucking different. Plus Marvel make a big splash when they do it
>look at us guys
>aren't we soooooo progressive
>out lineup is literally mostly non-white guys
>praise us for pandering
>or are you racist?
>>
File: Lois_and_Clark_01.jpg (25 KB, 385x476) Image search: [Google]
Lois_and_Clark_01.jpg
25 KB, 385x476
>>84348035
Because it's been done before.
>>
>>84348035
Because comic books aren't culturally important in the west.
>>
>>84348035

Because Superman mutated into an universal idea.
>>
File: super-racist.1297962952264.jpg (108 KB, 898x606) Image search: [Google]
super-racist.1297962952264.jpg
108 KB, 898x606
>>84356607
>It's the times we're living in that are the problem.
It is kids in college taking the internet seriously. Nothing has actually changed.
>>
>>84354531
Someday, Batman will kiss Robbin.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (176 KB, 886x554) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
176 KB, 886x554
>>84355113
I hate you most of all.
>>
>>84348035

>I mean, you see Riri Williams and people are losing their shit yet you don't hear a peep about Kenan Kong

It's because people use that to push their own political agenda of social justice trolling aka trying to upset people so they can virtue signal and call those people racist.
>>
>>84362035
Spider-man is still Spider-man. Thor is still Thor. Cap is still Cap. Hulk is still Hulk. Wolverine is still Wolverine (and dead). They all still themselves. That would be like complaining that Damian isn't Tim who isn't Jason who isn't Dick.

Wally isn't Wally though. Nor is Superman Superman but I guess thats just the current story.

>Plus Marvel make a big splash when they doing it
what does this have anything to do with the actual content they push out?
>>
>>84362052
He was half Japanese, not Chinese
>>
>>84362280
>writtenbyawhiteguy.jpg
>>
>>84362432
Terrible examples. We had a period of time where Thor wasn't Thor (still technically true till his new book), Cap only just got back to being Cap a month or two ago, and Banner isn't Hulk right now plus he's probably about to die.
>>
>>84362614
Peter Parker is still Peter Parker. Thor is still Thor. Banner is still Banner. Logan is still Logan.

But because of a reboot, Wally isn't Wally. Nor is Clark Clark.
>>
>>84362646
Wally is still Wally, the new one is his cousin as of Rebirth. Clark being replaced with an older version of himself (ignoring whatever plot twist we're going to see in 2 years or less) is funky.
>>
>>84362646
What the fuck are you talking about?

>Wally isn't Wally. Nor is Clark Clark.
Read Rebirth. Wally is Wally again and Clark is Superman again.

>Thor is still Thor
>Only Thor on-going is Mighty Thor
>Lead character is Whor not Thor
In exactly what way is traditional Thor Thor?
>Banner is still Banner
>Only Hulk on-going is Totally Awesome Hulk
>Lead character is Cho not Banner
In exactly what way is traditional Hulk Hulk?
>Logan is still Logan
>Only Wolverine on-goings are Old Man Logan and All-New Wolverine
>Lead characters are OML and X-23 not Logan
In exactly what way is traditional Wolverine Wolverine?
Cap has only just returned to being Cap and Peter is being pushed out of the way for Miles.
>>
>>84362850
That's not completely true about Peter either as he's still in more books (unless that changed from when I last checked). Bendis has been having a tough time trying turn Miles into the replacement he wants. Civil War 2 was supposed to kill Peter off before Dan Slott told him to go fuck himself and the others agreed.
>>
File: fuqin wot m8.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
fuqin wot m8.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
>>84348035
Because in the end, no one cares about Asians except other Asians.

Asians are too well-behaved and reserved. People make jokes about us because they know we won't fight back. Even if we do fight back, it's few and far between and we're not as boisterious or attention-seeking as "WE WUZ."

The only time people actually care about us is if we're being used as a fucking fetish.
>>
>>84363090
>Asians get put in literal concentration camps in the US during the war
>still don't raise a huge fuss over it
Shit's fucked
>>
>>84348035
But tensions between the US and China have been growing over the past few years and may be coming up on a spike depending on how this dispute over the Spratly Islands plays out. If China suddenly becomes America's new Big Bad, expect this character to quietly disappear.
>>
>>84363090
>>84363132
>people without asian friends making blanket statements about asians
asian-americans definitely care about representation
>>
>>84362850
Because none of those characters were changed into another character? Another character just took their place.

Again, you're just complaining that Damian isn't Tim.
>>
>>84363183
>Another character just took their place.
That's what this entire fucking thread is about.

Kenan isn't taking Superman's place, they'll both be operating as Supermen. Marvel are replacing their characters. That's the difference.
>>
>>84357801
What's going on in Dallas is that some black people have decided they're not going to allow themselves to be peacefully exterminated like the Jews almost were in 30s/40s Germany. THAT'S what's going on.
>>
>>84363132
It's not like they were worked to death, starved or gassed. Just detained. Still terrible, but not atrocious.
>>
>>84358624
>Not her but my dad is asian and my mom is black

You're an actual snowflake.

You're like the rarest racial pairing on earth, congrats.
>>
>>84358624
>>84363404
>ywn meet a nice black girl and pop out beautiful blasian babies

Just end me now
>>
>>84363443
>casting controversies
The only one I can think of was Asian Iron Fist which was dumb

>>84363443
>white sjws that were responsible for the twitter campaigns
Oh great. More white people standing up for the minority like it's their fucking duty and we can't handle ourselves. Big round of applause
>>
>>84363471
Don't give up hope now, Anon
>>
File: 1412127768743.dicks_everywhere.png (340 KB, 756x716) Image search: [Google]
1412127768743.dicks_everywhere.png
340 KB, 756x716
>>84363404
Bull. There are basically no Aboriginal/Eskimo combos.
>>
>>84363545
point to the nearest black girl that isn't an obnoxious thot and satisfied with small penis and you've got a deal
>>
>>84363519
Don't lump me in with those jackasses because of the color of my skin.
>>
File: fit-trap.1464241650135.jpg (564 KB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
fit-trap.1464241650135.jpg
564 KB, 1432x2020
>>84363634
So a black dyke? Better work on your trap game, anon.
>>
>>84363634
If my dad could be a Chinese immigrant living in Jamaica and have bitches on his dick when he was young then so can you. You just need the willpower.
>>
>>84363658
Source?
>>
File: icanteven.1458662350663.jpg (1 MB, 1988x1651) Image search: [Google]
icanteven.1458662350663.jpg
1 MB, 1988x1651
>>84363668
>>84363634
>think of it as a huge clitoris.
>>
>>84363138

Which is why there were no Russian superheroes during the eighties...wait, there were a ton of Russian superheroes during the eighties.

Well okay, there haven't been any Islamic characters since the War on Terror...wait no.

I'm starting to think you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>84363828
The difference is that during the 80s, Russians were scene as misguided.
They were scary but there was a believe if they saw how great America was, they'd convert.
So characters like Colossus makes sense.

Modern Islamic ones are due to the general guilt about the invasions.

The Chinese, however, don't really have the same type of sympathy. They're not "misguided" or oppressed.
>>
>>84364553
Couldn't the guilt feeling transfer over to the Chinese too just because of there being a conflict?
>>
>>84364746
Not unless we nuke them.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.