[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of these artifacts presented here preexisting. It could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Are any of these artifacts presented here preexisting. It could be interesting to read about various magical artifacts.

I'm particularly interested in the tank
>>
File: Haunted_Tank.jpg (47 KB, 427x364) Image search: [Google]
Haunted_Tank.jpg
47 KB, 427x364
Tank is pic related.
>>
>>84346552
Oh that's cool I'm gonna have to check that out
>>
>>84346538
I think that is Psycho Pirate's mask on the far right.
>>
Anything else?
The throne on the left looks religious
>>
>>84346561
> The colorist's choice for this widescreen panel makes identification difficult, but keen observers will see the Spear of Destiny, Black Diamond of Eclispo, Medusa Mask, Haunted Tank, a Red Lantern power battery, Etrigan's armor as well as other arcane objects -- one of which is literally Pandora's box.
That red shape to the right would be RL Power Battery, Armor in middle is Etrigan's, to the right is Medusa Mask, rest I can't find.
>>
>>84346619
the speak of Destiny will be the gold dagger looking thing on the chests on the left, under the throne.
>>
>>84346538
The hell is that bell?
>>
>>84346619
I wouldent have thought lantern battery's would go in the black room instead of one of the other rooms
>>
>>84346538
Here's a better picture + New 52 version
>>
>>84346670
OP's picture isn't new 52? What's it from?
>>
>>84346538
The guys standing under the skeleton might be from emperor Qin Shi Huang's ceramic army
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terracotta_Army

The bone chandelier, I'm pretty sure is from the Sedlec ossuary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedlec_Ossuary
>>
>>84346538
thats Psycho Pirate's mask at the far right no?

Which reminds me, has he popped up in the Nu52 yet?
>>
>>84346670
Is that ship the Argo?
>>
>>84346636
Right, indeed. I thought it's Amazonian sword or somesuch.
>>84346653
Yeah. There's room for technological stuff. Maybe Red rings are also blend of technology and magic?
>>84346684
FCBD issue.
>>
>>84346695
He did, in last issue of Batman.
>>
>>84346729
That hasn't been confirmed though. But probably.
>>
File: jc 2.png (4 MB, 1169x1173) Image search: [Google]
jc 2.png
4 MB, 1169x1173
>>84346670
thats a roman version of the giant penny? kek
>>
>>84346752
Man, now I wish someone would storytime this issue
>>
>>84346690
I fucking knew I'd seen that bone chandelier somewhere.

You'd figure that would be something you'd know for sure where you've seen, but not for my shitty memory.
>>
...Sure, keep all of those monstrously dangerous things in the same room with each other instead of separate vaults. I am sure that could never lead to problems. I mean, if someone actually manages to get in, why not let them have free pick from the items?

Is this some country fair?
>>
>>84346839
it wouldent be so bad in the tech room but who knows how the various bits of magic would interact
>>
File: Happy Simcity Player.jpg (151 KB, 230x446) Image search: [Google]
Happy Simcity Player.jpg
151 KB, 230x446
>mfw the Haunted Tank is actually there to guard all the other shit
>>
>>84346879
then why dident it shoot pandora
>>
>>84346670
>British Coronation Chair

Nobody tell the Queen.
>>
they talk about losing a lot of men retrieving the box but they never specify where they retrieved it from and what happened
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.