[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the gadgets, toys, or other cool shit in cartoons you felt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: KitnMolly.jpg (29 KB, 480x305) Image search: [Google]
KitnMolly.jpg
29 KB, 480x305
Post the gadgets, toys, or other cool shit in cartoons you felt you absolutely needed to own as a kid.
>>
File: Penny's_computer_book.png (774 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Penny's_computer_book.png
774 KB, 1280x1024
Tech caught up to a lot of this, but for the 80s it was cool.
>>
File: reboot_bob_zipboard.jpg (38 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
reboot_bob_zipboard.jpg
38 KB, 512x600
A zip-board from ReBoot.
>>
File: chopper.jpg (57 KB, 408x550) Image search: [Google]
chopper.jpg
57 KB, 408x550
Got to be a power board.
Hover board or jet pack runs a close second
>>
a dad
>>
>>84346205
I wanted the plane.

Still kind of want to become a seaplane pilot.
>>
>>84346318

Caught up? UP? I have that in my fucking phone. It's a touchscreen. THIS SHIT at the time was beyond stupid like it would NEVER EVER FUCKING EXIST how stupid are you to think a whole computer could exist inside the span of a BOOK? Buttons and shit. It knows stuff. Must be....megs of input in there. Like ten. Fucking hell computer book. Settle the fuck down. Don't mind me. I'm getting perpetual internet which gives me ALL CONVENTIONAL KNOWLEDGE EVER COLLECTED in my tiny ass phone which everyone even toddlers fucking have. Enjoy your super secret spy gadget computer book. With the buttons on it. Thick as a phone book. Antennas on the dogs neck for radio contact. I could facetime the fucking arctic and you're using a walkie talkie to talk to dogs.
>>
File: cool ship just chilling.jpg (70 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
cool ship just chilling.jpg
70 KB, 1024x576
>>84346205
Fuck Millennium Falcon, I want to live in THIS ship.
>>
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 443x332
This
>>
>>84346318

Except paper screens are still in their experimental state.
>>
>>84348116
We will never have paper screens as thin as regular paper. To hard to make something like that, and even if possible, too expensive to produce, and impossible to MASS produce. Regular paper already does all that, and for something you can change, we already have monitors.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.