[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranatural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1467953487-Ch5Pg132.png (808 KB, 766x1131) Image search: [Google]
1467953487-Ch5Pg132.png
808 KB, 766x1131
>spender's Stealth Tipz™: yell the name of your comrade-in-sneaking, very loud

Yes Isabel, Mr. S was definitely working up his courage to say "no snitching though, kay? ;)"
>>
she just want the D
>>
They want to fuck so damn badly.
>>
>HE'S SO HAAANDSOOMEEEE
I wonder how s feels about his girlfriend being so autistic about one of his characters.
>>
> Spender is blackmailed into giving Isabel the D
>>
File: urgh.jpg (10 KB, 250x261) Image search: [Google]
urgh.jpg
10 KB, 250x261
>>84279276
>Spill out what the Consortium does to everyone → B.L will rage BIG TIME
>Play along with the Activity Club's secrecy against Isaac → Max will lose Isaac's trust (especially regarding whereabouts of Doorman as Max's easy ticket to Mayview; also them having to shoo away Johnny's gang from the club without any outside intervention)
>Max's decision: just burn both bridges lol
>mfw
Ah yes, how can I ever forget the first time this comic had really pissed me off. The "HURR DURR ISSAC GO BADDIE TIEM" comments (when they were still there) made matters worse.

>>84345013
I can't wait to taste Taylor's tears when Dick's significant other is revealed.
>>
>>84345348
I meant...
>Spill out what the Consortium does
...scratch the "to everyone" part, you get the idea. I don't wanna waste time deleting posts again and again.
>>
>>84343882
Zack sucks at handling his characters emotions. They're constantly changing their tone. You can't break from "funny over-reaction" to "serious dramatic reaction" in literally every page. It just makes it a mess.
>>
Scene change next page?
>>
>>84346821
Nah everyone will keep sperging out about their feelings for at least 2 more pages
>>
>1.5 years
>>
>"last night" was well over a year ago

Decompression and long form webcomics do not mix
>>
>>84346821
>>84347309
Can't wait to see them quoting angsty indie song lyrics next.
>>
>>84345348
She probably knows everything about this comic already, you nerd.
>>
>>84347836
Then why bother fawning?
>>
File: 1465275180575.png (225 KB, 516x745) Image search: [Google]
1465275180575.png
225 KB, 516x745
best pairing when?
>>
>>84348509
This fanart manages to depict her better than Zack does these days. Why would you want something that was ruined by it's creator.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (111 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
111 KB, 314x314
>>84343882
>it's another filler page
>>
>>84352205
It's a filler webcomic at this point. What was the main plot line again? I'm not sure we ever found out
>>
yea
>>
>>84348538
What's wrong with her Ch.5 behavior? I thought it seemed in line with what's known of her.
>>
>>84348239
>Bother
Are you autistic? She likes the character. That's it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.