[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice League Action disc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: jlaposter.jpg (125 KB, 1287x719) Image search: [Google]
jlaposter.jpg
125 KB, 1287x719
The image on the right is the "official" art but it just kind of came out with no word from wb or dc and I guess its just considered fanart now, I mean I prefer the right image as oppose to the left

I just didnt feel like CN needed another show that just blends in with the rest of its line up

but we still get to keep bed head ww

also the 11 minute segments seem neat if the writers are good enough it could be entertaining
I mean Samurai Jack did it
>>
>>84343199
huh. well, this looks... better.
>blends in
what in god's name are you talking about?
>>
>>84343327
>what in god's name are you talking about?

according to opinion bandwagon jumpers every cartoon being aired right now lookks like a adventure time ripoff or some shit
>>
>>84343327
its hard to explain like with most CN shows they colors are not as well defined as shows like Young Justice, JLU, btas, teen titans, or even brave and the bold, it stands out a bit more to me than most of CN shows
>>
>>84343199
>>84343199
Right looks so much better it's not even funny.
>>
File: m5l4imPEFf1rw41szo1_500.png (202 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
m5l4imPEFf1rw41szo1_500.png
202 KB, 500x375
11 min segments are still too damn short for an adequate series and the name is still stupid as shit

But it looks better now, so there's that I guess
>>
>>84343199
Samurai Jack was 22 minutes, bruh. In fact, it was a critical part of the typical structure of each episode. The first half was build up, the second half was action.
>>
>>84343501
really, i guess its been a while since i actually saw an episode
>>
>>84343397
no i get that part, but I don't see how either of those comes anywhere close to that
>>84343429
so it's the color palette? i'll have to just trust you on that one, because I seem to have some kind of color transposition disorder. It took me joining in /co/ drawthreads and eyedroppering other people's work to realize that different scenes have different lighting and it actually changes the color. when i saw superman at sunset, i still saw red, blue, and yellow. i still kinda do, but i'm working on it.
>>
>>84343484
>11 min segments are still too damn short for an adequate series

What constitutes a "proper series" for you?

You can do a lot with 11 minutes with the right writers and directors, and a lot of good people are involved.
>>
>>84344276
Name me one decent story driven action series that is only 11 min per episode

And no SU is not an example for multiple reasons.
>>
>>84343484
You know if they want to do a longer story, they can just do it over two episodes. Like every cartoon that does this
>>
>>84343199
That Wondy on the right is cute af
>>
>>84343199
>Was designing the sexiest wonderwoman part of your plan?
>>
>>84344418
>And no SU is not an example for multiple reasons.
Even as a fan of SU, I have to agree with this. A lot of episodes feel rushed, the Cluster episode in particular suffered horrible because of the short runtime. 11 minute episodes are ass.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.