[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First look at Tricia Helfer as Lucifer's mother for season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 590x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 590x394
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/lucifer-season-2-set-snaps-give-us-a-first-look-at-tricia-helfer-as-the-a143267
>>
>Season 2

People watched this?
>>
>>84336522
There was a season 1? People actually watched this shit?
>>
shit like this gets a second season and scfi these days doesnt even get of the script anymore.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>Lucifer's mother

errrr... is she God?
>>
>>84336522
wait what

Do the writers even know who Lucifer is?
>>
Was season 1 any good?
>>
>>84336522
>Lucifer's mother
Nigga what?
>>
>>84336624
>>84338072
No she's God's ex.
>>
>>84338374
Hagia Sophia, the anthropic expression of the emanation of the light of God?
>>
Ooh, demon MILF. Me likey.
>>
>>84336541
my mom loves it
shes 64
>>
>>84336522
I was wondering who'd play her, but it's so obvious now. Of course it's her.

Anyway, I really hope they step up their game this season and use more characters from the comics or at least make new ones that are based on some mythology.

They have a wide supernatural world to take inspiration from and instead they just make the most mundane, down to earth cop show. Sure I watched every episode and I'll continue, but only because I want to believe that one day they'll realize the true potential of license they bought.
>>
>>84338430
I figure it's gonna be something like the primordial darkness or some shit.
>>
Lucifer is just another in the now generic "Cop show with an unconventional partner" show.

Castle, Rosewood, Bones, etc
>>
so is this show like a worthwhile thing
>>
>>84336560
Most of the season aired right after The X-Files revival season, so they got a lot of extra viewers too lazy to change the channel.
>>
>>84336739
it's good if you like cop shows its bad if you like the source material
>>
>>84340345
The thread last summer that revealed the script was one of my favorite /co/ threads ever.

Just complete despair from top to bottom.
>>
>>84341067
Go on...
>>
>>84340345
Pretty much this. I watched it on and off last season, and the only way I was able to do that was by pretending I knew nothing about the comic
>>
>>84338761
So we're lifting plot devices from the worst season of Supernatural? Good to know.
>>
>>84343895
I doubt supernatural is the first to do something like that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.