[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Booyah! Its Vic here! Just got back from playing some all american
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1467593925854.jpg (62 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1467593925854.jpg
62 KB, 720x480
Booyah! Its Vic here! Just got back from playing some all american FOOTBALL! Working up a sweat.

Hey guys I love to work out in the sun and exercise my body. I still got to keep my bio muscles at optimal strength. But you know after a long day of work my and your body produces lots of sweat and natural oils. Its important to take a good shower to clean the body. I take my showers as a time to clear the mind, really wash away any of the daily popups and put yourself at ease. Its not only important to keep your body healthy, but your mind healthy as well. I take that time to sort out my memories, really get to know myself personally. Its a place of privacy where the water rains down your head and works its way streaming down the back. The rhythmic beat of water droplets hitting the ceramic floor. The warm, BUT not too hot water at exactly 82.76 Fahrenheit (thats 28.2 Celsius for everyone else in the world) soothing every worked muscle in the body as the light beats rain down on the body massaging it ever so softly in a way that even the most sore ligiments can feel painless relief. Its a place where I meditate and really access the situation. My place in life and life as a whole. Its important to find that place in your life. That place of peace. A solom limbo of tranquility. Gentle waves of cleansing waters purify the body of all ailments and negativity leaving nothing but a healthy body and a purifyed spirit to smile jubilently from the average highth of 6.5" down on a beautiful green and blue planet whom shines with a bright yellow glow peacefully. Untill a hero is needed to protect that glorious planet and all of its inhabitants. To enjoy its basking glory for another day. And another shinning day after that. To enjoy.

Oh yeah! And remember "Cleanliness is next to godliness".

BOOYAH!
>>
>>84336488
LET'S HIT THIS SHOWERS
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1916x1076
>>84336488
Why are you so... detailed, Cyborg?
>>
File: images-10.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>84336548
Well you see raven appart from how TTG portrays my character, I actully am a very thought provoking individual. My technology understanding must be very analytical to integrate and repare new parts into my cybornetic body. And so the analytical mind translates into a poetic mind when I have to think using emotional logic to ease my mind into a resting position to clear all possible ailments. Its not uncommon for someone such as myself to take fine tuned notice to specific details weither we describe temperature of H20 or the textures of liquids streaming down my body with soothing results.
>>
Haha, yeah. Let's hit those showers!
>>
is this a new pasta I missed?
>>
>>84336926

>My technology understanding
>emotional logic
>to ease my mind into a resting position

Please, go on.
>>
>>84336488
Can you show me your robotic manpussy?
>>
File: Demente_Mod.jpg (37 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Demente_Mod.jpg
37 KB, 640x427
>Calling it "american FOOTBALL"

Wait a minute...
>>
>>84337827
Oh geez
>>
>>84337827
Yeah, that's a pretty weird thing for an American to say! Let's hit those showers!
>>
>>84336488
Honestly from this I got that Cyborg is suicidally depressed but compensates with an obviously exaggerated cheery, excited personality.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.