[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're such pathetic mess of a human. You have no social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 720x390
You're such pathetic mess of a human. You have no social life, no accomplishments, no friends or even a girlfriend at that. I bet you're an unemployed slob who lives off welfare in your parent's trashy basement.
>>
File: 1464663217389.jpg (36 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1464663217389.jpg
36 KB, 420x420
>>84336240
You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker in your school if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

Little girl, you talk big shit. Watch yourself.
>>
>>84336240
>I bet you're an unemployed slob who lives off welfare in your parent's trashy basement.
Man I wish.

That would be so less stressful than working part time and not ever getting a call back from all the real job offers.
>>
File: feel circus.png (817 KB, 2672x1726) Image search: [Google]
feel circus.png
817 KB, 2672x1726
>>84336362
I miss the NEETlyfe, fulltime jobs are absolute cancer
>>
>>84336240
>You're such pathetic mess of a human.
no.
>You have no social life, no accomplishments, no friends or even a girlfriend at that.
no gf but otherwise i am fine
>I bet you're an unemployed slob who lives off welfare
yes i live of wellfare, i have grand mal seizures every other day so i dont have to work.

>in your parent's trashy basement.
in a great room with many beloved people, it's pretty much a commune.
>>
>>84336362
Abso-fucking-lutely.
>College graduate with two bachelor's and an associate's.
>Trying to find a real job to save money for grad school.
>Working at fucking sandwich shop since sophomore year of college.
>Pays like shit and cost of living in area went up.
> Have heard back from literally no one, not even shitty retail jobs that would only pay marginally better.
>So desperate for real work considering becoming certified to teach at fucking high school.

Sometimes I open my student debt bills or answer the late night cold calls and have passing thoughts of leaving my stove on without the pilot light.

It'd be so easy, and I could just go in my sleep. But even in my dreams the only pleasant thing is that my bank balance is above $300 USD.
>>
File: 1467789618514.jpg (130 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1467789618514.jpg
130 KB, 1280x842
>have a job
>have a gf
>have my own place

>hate myself because I sold out and became a normie
>>
>>84336240
hey...
this basement is nice. and i don't qualify for welfare.. i don't think
>>
>>84336545

Don't ever kill yourself bruh, I'm in the same boat as you but you can't go down that road. Fuck that.
>>
>>84336633
yeah what a fucking waste that would be, after all that shit. at least go out on top.

that said, if the bachelors degrees arent getting you work, what kind of work do you think the graduate degree will get you?
>>
>>84336653
like i'm not saying kill yourself but maybe instead of trying to work hard to pay off your student loans you can just do like my granny did, give up, stop paying them. your credit will suck but oh well. she never paid them back and it never held her back any.

sucks when costs of living go up in awesome places though. my life was a tremendous waste because i finally moved to where i wanted to live, right as some ill-advised heartburn medication fucked my body chemistry up so badly i fucking went blind, and lost all motivation to do anything.. so i just wasted those years living off of savings and scrapings until it got too expensive and i had to move in with mom
>>
>>84336653
I can at least find work as a professor if I wrangle up my PhD. It wouldn't be hard after graduate school.

Bachelor's degrees don't go as far as they used to. But a graduate degree can still carry some heft.

And no, I'm not gonna kill myself. I worked too hard to die now, it's just very disheartening to be turned down by the fucking dollar store.
>>
>>84336240

Louise, I'm sorry you have hypopituitaric symmetrical dwarfism. I sure it sucked watching your brother and sister grow into fully-developed people while you stayed a tiny, childlike abomination, and I'm sorry that your future is going to be riddled with organ dysfunction and immune response problems.

But this new kick of yours where you go around insulting me all the time isn't working for me. Is this a sexual thing? Does this get you off, like that bondage phase you went through a while back? I need you to communicate with me, here.

Let's just go back to doing the spanking thing. I liked the spanking thing.
>>
File: 1467585282121.gif (769 KB, 249x140) Image search: [Google]
1467585282121.gif
769 KB, 249x140
>>84336240
>Hey OP no one was asking for your life story okay?
>>
File: Adult Louise.png (541 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Adult Louise.png
541 KB, 1280x1280
>>84336240
You're gonna be stuck in your dad's restaurant forever you know.
>>
>>84336545
>bitching about teaching
Summer vacation, heath insurance, salary pay so you won't starve if you take a sick day, winter break and all the holidays. It's a great gig, I get drunk all day long and shitpost like a real summerfag right now. Beat working at fucking subway lol get fucked fast food cuck you'd have a real job outside of teaching if you had a real degree
I studied fucking English and I knew that teaching would be how o would pay my bills because what the hell do you do with english
Don't be a fag and make middle class money or continue making my foot longs for pennies like a queer lmaoOut
>>
File: 1467789971523.jpg (100 KB, 459x750) Image search: [Google]
1467789971523.jpg
100 KB, 459x750
>tfw on paper at least I'm a worthwhile, successful human being

>mfw I'm still here anyway.
>>
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.