[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, just thought of something regarding Lark. >Lark's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Lark.jpg (125 KB, 1000x503) Image search: [Google]
Lark.jpg
125 KB, 1000x503
So, just thought of something regarding Lark.

>Lark's costume is yellow and black
>Watchmen trade paperback is yellow and black
>Watchmen are now in the DC universe

Lark confirmed joining Watchmen?
>>
>>84335636
this diversifaction has gone TOO FAR this time
>>
>>84335669
It has?
>>
Batman's been a historically dark franchise. It's only fitting he gets a sidekick to reflect that.
>>
It'll be fun to see Lark switching back and forth between the Batfamily and Watchmen, so who will he be apprentice too, Rorscarch?
>>
>>84335685
Oh, I was okay with Grey and Blue Batman, I was okay with grey and black Batman, I was even okay with bright orange ski salom Batman. But yellow capeless motorcycle gear Batman, no sir this is a step too far
>>
>>84335636
When I saw this costume I immediately thought that Batman's idea was to armor someone else up in bright colors so they are the target, making it easier for him to stealthily take them down.

Similar to older robin costumes, but this time he said "Fuck it, I'll just make them a bright yellow target. No one will see me"
>>
>>84335834
Isn't Rorschach dead?
>>
>>84335838
we need a brown batman costume
>>
>>84335838
But Bruce isnt wearing it.
>>
>>84335636
The bat visor and symbol don't really make sense if his name is Lark
>>
>>84335851

Operation get behind the darkies I see, oh Bruce.

>>84335862

So it's just Doc Manhatten?
>>
I am so godamn sick of writers trying to add more members to the bat family.
>>
>>84335867
We need a brown girl batman.
>>
>>84335636
I WAS LISTENIN!
>>
>>84335900
Batman made it
Did you think it wasn't going to have bat symbols all across it?
>>
>>84335636
DC don't give Batman ANOTHER new sidekick when you didn't even develop the last one you gave him.
>>
>>84336140
As far as i understand he's just going to get trained then pushed out to patrol the streets like what he's doing with the others
>>
>>84335900
>Batman
>not branding his sidekicks

Just the Robins have brands in... other places.
>>
>>84335942
>I am so godamn sick of writers trying to add more members to the bat family.

This. It's just hacky now.
>>
>>84336243
I totally get wanting to leave your mark on the bat-family. I REALLY do. But if you don't bother to make them memorable, nobody's gonna end up caring. Harper and Duke are gonna end up like Orpheus and Onyx if they're not careful.
>>
>>84336279
They should drop Batwoman and Batwing too so they can bring back Azrael and Huntress
>>
>>84335636

>Hear about DC Rebirth
>Oh good, maybe Batman will become good again
>See this nigger and that absolutely 110% disgusting costume with a Batsymbol on its face
>*sigh*
>>
>>84335952
I agree, where the fuck is our girl Robin, DC? Steph got two fucking issues, she doesn't count.
>>
>>84338101

Black people have a higher diversity point rating than women.

Black > Muslim > gay > woman > hispanic
>>
>>84335636
Were did it say his name? am i just that behind, it sucks being from the UK so hard to follow comics.
>>
>>84336279
>Orpheus and Onyx
Who?
>>
>>84335891
There's only one Bruce who should be wearing these kinda clothes, but alas, he's dead.
>>
>>84338260
>implying gays are still higher on the totem pole than women now that they got that marriage thing legalized
>>
File: jl3k1bat.jpg (73 KB, 405x435) Image search: [Google]
jl3k1bat.jpg
73 KB, 405x435
>>84335952
that was justice league 3001
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.