[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they so great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
>>
Because they're better than Craig/Tweek.
>>
>>84336157
You are as silly as you are wrong.

Only Style could possibly be better.
>>
Has SP ever done an episode focusing on Criags gang instead of the guys?

Because that would be a cool episode.
>>
>>84336716

No. I'm kind of shocked too.
>>
File: 1440308457814.png (271 KB, 632x356) Image search: [Google]
1440308457814.png
271 KB, 632x356
>>84336716
>They just spend the whole episode doing menial/pointless bullshit because nothing interesting happens to them unless they're involved with the main 4.
>>
>>84336716
jesus, how has this not fucking happened?
>>
File: puppet laughter.gif (499 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
puppet laughter.gif
499 KB, 480x228
>>84336866
>they go to the game store and as they're entering in you can see the main 4 and butters running away from some sort of monster and it kills kenny
>every time this happens they either pretend it's not happening or someone says "just ignore it"
>>
>>84336716
Maybe the main 4 get sick and Craig's gang replaces them for the day.

Now the real question is who would be Kenny's expy; Tweek, Jimmy, or both.
>>
>>84337186
Tweek, Jimmy's plays off more of Timmy than other characters when he has episodes that don't involve the 4 boys

the group i guess would be Clyde, Craig, Tweek, and Token?
>>
>>84337186
i'd like to say Tweek because like Kenny, Tweeks is kinda of a one-gag character who's whole thing is being twitchy

>Tweek gets killed
>Craigs gang panics
>they actually notice Tweek is back to life the next day and are genuinely surprised
>>
>>84337248
I was gonna say that this seems like it would be too against the "rules" of the South Park universe, but I think it'd be worth it just to see Tweek freaking out when they try to explain to him that he died.
>>
>>84337248
>>84337306
Tweek briefly enters the Sunken City of Ralliah
>>
>>84337306
>Craigs gang tries to explain to Tweek that he died horribly on one of their adventures

>the boys just looks at them

i can't decide which is funnier, the idea that the boys are thinking "they'll get over it" or the idea of Kenny getting frustrated because Tweek died and people actually remembered it
>>
File: Craig.jpg (5 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Craig.jpg
5 KB, 200x150
>>84337248
>Oh my god, they killed Tweek!
>*Craig shoots the bird*
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 195x195
Is this asshole ever going to come back or is he just going to cameo forever?
>>
>>84337948
cameo forever, sorry

i doubt matt and trey remember him and he just happens to be a cameo because they need background characters for scenes
>>
I really can't wait for Fractured But Whole.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 750x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 750x564
>>84338004
>>
>>84338025
I'm stoked that it looks like you can have a team on the field all at once
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.