[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: Attention whoring sluts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: RavenMainPic.jpg (23 KB, 690x493) Image search: [Google]
RavenMainPic.jpg
23 KB, 690x493
Itt: Attention whoring sluts
>>
>>84332477
OP
>>
>>84332477
That's not fair, OP. You can't blame the character for having shitty fans.
>>
>>84332477
>>
>>84332477

You fucking take that back. Raven is a god-tier gothfu and most of the time, she just wants to be left alone to stew in her angst.
>>
>>84333319

>wants to be left alone
>joins a super hero team
>>
File: Board Room.png (66 KB, 362x263) Image search: [Google]
Board Room.png
66 KB, 362x263
OP. Not only that, but a stupid faggot as well
>>
>>84333349
>Has to subdue her father's rambling (who's being a dick to her 24/7)
>She probably uses her team's constant banter and bullshit jokes to distract her from it
>The only reason she tolerates them is because they're harmless but somehow more annoying than Trigon and thus a proper distraction

Doesn't Raven always end up going full evil in almost every incarnation? She's always the end-of-the-world harbringer.
>>
>>84332477
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>84332477
>grey skin and purple hair from birth
>sad because her demon father will sooner or later destroy the world trough her
>is reserved because powers are feeling dependent
>dislikes light because powers are darkness based
Raven wasn't a goth chick, she just looked like one.
>>
>>84333349
I remember an episode where she says the main reason she stayed with the titans was to do some good in the world before she ushered in the age of Trigon.
>>
Fuck Raven threads
>>
>>84332477

>daddy issues
>always sad and emo
>doesn't live life to the fullest

Of course, she's an attention seeker.

>OHHH MUAH! MY LIFE IS ALL GLOOMY AND SHIT! I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO MAKE FEEL HAPPY! BUT INSTEAD I PUSH THEM AWAY! I WOULD RATHER BE SOMEONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS INSTEAD!
>>
File: 1467086177642.jpg (336 KB, 1243x1920) Image search: [Google]
1467086177642.jpg
336 KB, 1243x1920
>>84335530
She just needs green cock, that's all.
Can you blame her? The man can be hung like a horse and she has the lust of a demon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.