[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's never coming back, is she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1296526-1278714638.jpg (62 KB, 457x640) Image search: [Google]
1296526-1278714638.jpg
62 KB, 457x640
She's never coming back, is she?
>>
As she shouldn't

She's the worst kind of retcon characters
>>
>>84328882
I guess you haven't been reading Black Panther, then
>>
she's in black panther right now?
>>
>>84328882
Why should she?
She wasn't good at the job, she was bad panther and an even worse monarch.
>>
Are the last few parts of Hickman's Marvel run supposed to still be canon? IE T'Challa and Namor killing each other, is that still in continuity?
>>
>>84329126
>>84328938

Ewww, why do they insist on bringing back shit characters like this?

>>84328910 has it right.

At least they made her a villain in the new seires, right?
>>
i hope not, she was a cunt
>>
>>84329372
It was a Dragon Break.
>>
that costume looks a lot better on a woman
>>
>>84328882
>Black character
>Not replacing a white man
Marvel will NEVER print it!
>>
>>84328882
She's back in Detective Comics
>>
>>84328882

She is definitely coming back. Read the new series.
>>
>>84333617

top jej
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.