[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the comfiest ATLA episodes? The ones where the gang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Toph_scamming.png (133 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Toph_scamming.png
133 KB, 333x250
What are the comfiest ATLA episodes? The ones where the gang mostly just hangs out?

I nominate The Runaway.
>>
>>84328368
That was a crap episode. Toph was a crap character. An entitled little shit.
>>
>>84328638
your opinions are crap
>>
>>84328690
You really don't have any room to talk about people having crap opinions when you like the literal worst main character in ATLA. Fuck Even Suki and Mai were better. At least neither of them were loudmouthed shits who's whole character arc was "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!"
>>
File: 1394.jpg (29 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1394.jpg
29 KB, 446x357
>>84328872
Toph is great.
Yes, she's less developed than other characters but she has a role she fits perfectly and she's funny and likeable.

you have shit taste
>>
Tales of Ba Sing Sei
Alternately, literally any Sokka episode.
>>
>>84328958
No. You have shit taste. Toph is a caricature of an immature bratty teen girl. Everything about her character literally is "don't tell me what to do." She's a selfish cunt. LoK didn't make her any better either, adding horrible mother to her character, but that really just went along with the selfish cunt character type they established in ATLA. Your waifu a shit.
>>
>>84329092
Not him but you're right, yet also misleading. Toph has a bratty attitude, but it's not without reason: she demonstrates great ability so the bratty attitude is a result of a mix of arrogance, and perhaps even resentment over her blindness. This makes for an entertaining character for the viewer, whilst you seem to be asking for a bland Mary Sue insead.
>>
>>84328368
The Runaway is a 10/10 comfy episode.
In fact, most of early-mid Book 3 is because all the Gaang are at well acquainted and the episodes are character focused.
Sokka's Master, The Headband and Nightmares & Daydreams
are other good examples.
>>
Season one was full of that shit the plot really only needed like six or seven out of the 20 episodes.
>>
File: 1465940214193.jpg (23 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1465940214193.jpg
23 KB, 500x306
>>84329872
>most of early-mid Book 3 is because all the Gaang are at well acquainted
>>
>>84329004
Leaves on the vine...;_;
>>
>>84328368
The word you're looking for is "filler".
>>
>>84329917
I think the movie disproves that.
>>
>>84328368
>It's a Katara gets mad at Toph for no reason episode
>>
>>84330885
Not
>it's a Katara bathing in the nude episode
>>
I would have loved to see a toph vs azula fight
>>
The Zuko only episode with his past
Made me love the show even more
>>
>>84331118
Didn't they meet at the battlefield on a few ocassions?
>>
>>84329872

I agree with this anon. Season 3 filler episodes are top tier
>>
I loved "The western Air Temple". It was when Zuko became a nice guy but was so bad at it that he burned Toph's feet.
>>
I found "The Deserter" quite comfy. Felt nice to see the Gaang just slow down a bit while Aang tries to learn some firebending and failing horribly at it.

The Fortune Teller, Cave of Two Lover and the first slouching about parts of Ba Sing Se.
>>
The Beach is pretty comfy.

also lewd
>>
File: 1461206264510.jpg (73 KB, 716x521) Image search: [Google]
1461206264510.jpg
73 KB, 716x521
the whole ATLA is comfy
>>
>>84329917
You can directly watch the last episode if you're in such a hurry.
Seriously, there is nothing inherently wrong with self-contained episodes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.