[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the New 52 universe is the Pre New 52 who are they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
If the New 52 universe is the Pre New 52 who are they?
>>
>>84324919
They're Pre-New 52, but thanks to convergence they skipped over Dr. Manhattan fucking up the timeline.
So the universe compensated by making a new Superman.
>>
Manhatten-made copies.
>>
Earth Two Lois and Clark
>>
>>84325341
The only reall problem is that they came from "somewhere" other then the New-52 that is actually Pre-52 universe, if that wasn't the case, then I could just say that the New-52 Superman was just the Sandman Superman from that other dimension and the Lois and Clark Superman is the real Supes, but since they came from "somewhere" that theory is kind of shutdown.
>>
>>84325426
Than who is New 52 Hal Jordan since Pre New Parallax Hal Jordan is also in the New 52 universe?
>>
>>84326205
Again that's why >>84325738 fits. Technically not native to Earth-0 but they were there and were able to be reborn in the place of the natural Earth-0 Lois and Clark because their bodies were in that universe at the time.
>>
Time remnants
>>
>>84326231
we don't talk about that since johns didn't reboot GL in the first place
>>
Nu52Superman was a copy.

The way he died, just disintegrated, like some sort of clone or bizarre, the fact that he had other powers too.

Maybe preflashpoint Kon who was repurposed. Though I'd hate to think he died that way.

Lois...I dunno.

>>84326248

I would hate for Kal-L to have died that way too.

And Earth-2 Lois shouldn't be tainted by associating her with this one.

While it fits, it would be sad.
>>
>>84326231
"Pre New 52"
>>
>>84326231
Parallax is a time-displaced Hal Jordan, similar to the deal the Booster Golds have.
>>
>>84326288
>And Earth-2 Lois shouldn't be tainted by associating her with this one.

This Lois really isn't bad at all. Underused, if anything but it seems like they're fixing that by giving her a book.
>>
>>84324919
Supercunt and Edgelord.
>>
All will be revealed
It will be retarded but it will be revealed
>>
>>84326307
But the two Boosters are clearly different from each other like Pre New 52 and New 52 Superman.
>>
>>84326449

I've brought this up in other Hypercrisis threads, but the DCU tends to copy aspects of itself when they are removed or made inaccessible. (In this case through Brainiac's fuckery with pulling cities out of the timestream to create Convergence)
>>
>>84326449

Have they done anything with Rip Hunter and the two Boosters since Convergence? You would think they'd be freaking the fuck out over the cracks starting to appear in the timestream with Rebirth.
>>
Honestly with DC and cosmological stuff you never know, could just be the Time Trapper making clones again because he can
>>
>>84326421
Im with you...it will be retarded
>>
>>84326765
They did absolutely nothing. None of them appeared anywhere, and judging by Rebirth poster, they won't.
>>
>>84326765
No you think they would have used Rebirth to launch a new Booster Gold series with them dealing with the time stolen and stuff.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.