[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No motivation in Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
One of the most common criticism i'm hearing about the movie is that there is no motivation for each hero to be in certain team. What do you think? What do you think you could have done instead so it can be better?

IMO the point was that each team was taking advantage of the naiveness of their members. (e.g. Ant-Man)
>>
I don't see how. The worst you could probably argue is Clint and I guess Black Widow.
>>
>>84323987
The whole movier should had been about bucky Zemo and Black panther. Steve being a retarded imperialist fascist now it's seriously fucked up
>>
>>84324106
t. Tony Stark
>>
Am I the only one who thought Vision was a gigantic asshole in this movie?
He was such a condescending prick.
>>
>>84323987
The discussion at the beginning pretty much confirmed the sides they will take.
The only one you could argue about is Antman.
>>
I don't see any problem with motivation.
Different people had different opinions about the idea of them being controlled by UN.
And Antman/Spidey were just fanboys.
>>
>>84324397
>And Antman/Spidey were just fanboys.
Pretty much. Spider-man helps Tony because Tony came to him to ask for help, and he wasn't supposed to hurt just incapacitate Team Cap and Ant-man helps Cap because he's a Captain America fanboy who would have done almost literally anything Cap had asked him.
>>
>>84324512
Also Scott was manipulated by Hank to hate all Starks.
>>
>>84323987
Look at Steve and Tony's character development since their first appearance.

Tony having fuckup after fuckup, learning that he needs people, learning to be answerable for his fuckups and the consequences.

Steve losing everyone he loves, seeing the new world Cold and clinical, SHIELD and Governments around the world being corrupt - or worse, filled with HYDRA. Seeing men like Tony and Fury do anything and cross any line to get what they want... And then he finds he can get Bucky back? But he has to go against the system he knows to be corrupt? Hell, why wouldn't he?

Tony was just trying to tow the line: Sokovia was his mess. And he knows now more than ever he needs to be kept in check and act within a system.

Steve has nobody really. And he'd do anything for anyone, but when that anyone is his friend of over 90 years? He'd cross any line.

Their motivations couldn't be clearer.
>>
>>84324990
/thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.