[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened with this? It seems every time they try to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: All-Mothers.jpg (198 KB, 754x859) Image search: [Google]
All-Mothers.jpg
198 KB, 754x859
So what happened with this? It seems every time they try to do a big status quo change in the MU it just reverts within a year. I read Odin is back and now strangely misogynist. So did the three All-Mothers just go back to the kitchen? Why did they mix up Freya and Frigga when they're separate characters? Why was Gaea there when she's much more powerful than an Asgardian and connected to every pantheon?
>>
Or just general status quo lameness thread, I guess?
>>
>>84323663
>Why did they mix up Freya and Frigga when they're separate characters? Why was Gaea there when she's much more powerful than an Asgardian and connected to every pantheon?
Because Fraction is a shit writer?
>>
I think if Thor wasn't written so horribly, we wouldn't have so many MUH SJW /pol/ incursions.
>>
>>84323663
Fraction's Thor run isn't abysmal.
>>
>>84323905

More like "modern writers are lazy fucks who don't do even 10 minutes of research"
>>
>>84323663
They had to abandon it so Whor would have a patriarchy to fight against. And Odin isn't being written as mysoginist, he's just not willing to abdicate the throne because a woman wants to be in charge.
>>
>>84323940
But that's wrong, it was a god awful run.
>>
>>84324075
But you're wrong senpai. Your opinion is a minority. It was good. Not gonna say blow your mind amazing but we'll worth a sit down
>>
>>84324049
The idea that Odin can't just take Whor's hammer away and bitch slap her is absolutely heretical. I mean, do they even remember that he has total control over Mjolnir?
>>
>>84323663
>strangely
he got brainwashed by his evil brother, the serpent.
>>
>>84324245
>do they even remember that he has total control over Mjolnir?
Odin does. he's not Odin
>>
>>84324276
What do you mean?
>>
>>84323663

I'd like to think Gaea was essentially cosplaying as an Asgarding, roleplaying a character as it were. The fact she could summarily kick all their asses would be too intimidating.
>>
>>84323914
I'm honestly starting to wonder if that's the intent... If someone who really hates the idea of diversity and loves the status quo hands down is picking their worst writers and handing these characters off so they can go back to white dudes and nothing changing for another seven years.
>>
Pre-Jane Aaron was pretty good, I have no idea how it turned into such a snoozefest
>>
>>84324263
Some would think that the Serpent became quite a bro after all those games of chess...
>>
>>84324279
He's probably holding out hope that Jason Aaron is not absolutely dogshit and has been playing the "Odin is an imposter because he's been acting like a completely different character " game
>>
File: tumblr_ny0dl5VWaq1uwlmkuo1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny0dl5VWaq1uwlmkuo1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1845
>>
>>84323663
Isn't that unavoidable with things that never ends and swap writers every few years?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.