[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /co/ love DW? I feel the same way.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: dw.png (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dw.png
112 KB, 600x600
Why does /co/ love DW? I feel the same way.
>>
>>84318864
One of my favorite shows when I was a kid. Funny and sweet.
>>
>>84318948
I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x368
>>84318864
>>
Paperinik is the superior Duck superhero.
But I still love Darkwing. Haven't read the BOOM! series, what was changed in the omnibus? Thinking about buying that.
>>
File: s-l1600(6).jpg (190 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600(6).jpg
190 KB, 1600x1200
Even if Tad Stones didn't care too much for continuity, the various origin stories were pretty fun.

Wish Disney would release the 3rd volume. Facebook seemed abuzz about DW when it was incorrectly reported to be retuning to TV (later corrected to the comics), can't imagine why Disney ignored that.

Recently won 112 pages of model sheets for the show, not bad for $90 shipped.
>>
DW? I fucking hate that bitch
>>
The scene in the first episode (two parter) where Taurus Bulba is trying to draw Darkwing out with Morse code. It starts off jokingly with Gosalyn pointing put it is probably a trap and suddenly devolves into a fight when Darkwing's ego is hurt and Gosalyn ends up in tears. That scene felt so real and eventually that relationship became one if the most real parent and child relationships cartoons had shown. Not what you expect from a Tick-like superhero parody.

Also RIP Christine.
>>
Does anyone remember the episode where Darkwing went to his High School reunion and how he was a huge nerd and someone made fun of him for not having a date?

The thing is he was dating Morgana at the time. Why didn't he bring her as his date? She is smoking hot and would shut them up. Or is it because she was too "weird"?
>>
>>84319858
Post Morgana, Bruh
>>
>>84322323
Morgana and Splatter Pheonix are best DWD girls.
>>
>>84322323
When I get them in the mail (just bought them last night, so waiting on it to be shipped) I'll be sure to do so if she's included (listing only showed 6 of 112).

>>84322450
Same for Splatter. Always wanted another episode with her.
>>
>>84322504
Second appearance of Splatter Pheonix was inferior to her first appearance by far, though to be fair A Brush With Oblivion was one of the best episodes of the entire series, and so hard to top.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.