[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chloe is:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: Chloé_pic_9.png (408 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
Chloé_pic_9.png
408 KB, 544x544
Chloe is:
>>
Inferior in every way to Marinette
>>
The devil.
Literally worse than Hitler.
>>
>>84317247

Shit. SHIT!
>>
a frog
>>
>>84317247
a French mannequin-looking dongle-monger.
>>
Not Queen Bee
>>
>>84317247
Best girl.
>>
File: Timebreaker.png (1 MB, 885x809) Image search: [Google]
Timebreaker.png
1 MB, 885x809
WASH AWAY THE ANGER
>>
An irredeemably awful cunt
>>
>>84317611
Retard
>>
>>84317247
An ugly fuck
>>
File: Bee_Kwami.jpg (44 KB, 1080x856) Image search: [Google]
Bee_Kwami.jpg
44 KB, 1080x856
>>84317247
never going to get the Bee Miraculous

also she is a much bigger bitch than similar French bitches like Mandy from Totally Spies and Sissy from Code Lyoko
>>
the most boring thing I have ever seen
>>
>>84317247
a poorly written pseudoantagonist with an ludicrous amount of political control.
>>
A French Pacifica.
>>
Someone I would cum inside.
>>
Man when I lived in france during my teen years I never met someone like her.
Nor someone like marinette for that case... this makes me a bit sad.

Ladybug thread?
>>
my waifu
>>
i want to fuck her is this the french show

i want to fuck her
>>
>>84320135
I highly doubt that people like Chloe (or Marinette) are more common in France's high school system than they are anywhere else in the world.

>Ladybug thread?
Speculation Time: How would Gabriel/Hawkmoth operate if he had the Ladybug Miraculous rather than the Butterfly Miraculous? How would the creation power be used for evil and to cause trouble around Paris?
>>
File: aunt_grandma.png (305 KB, 840x720) Image search: [Google]
aunt_grandma.png
305 KB, 840x720
>Mean rich girl is literally named Bourgeoisie
>>
>>84317247
Wearing a lipstick shade that looks absolutely terrible with her skin tone
>>
>>84317247
A FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>84320206
What kind of person is "like Marinette"?
>>
What will happen when they finally get caught sleeping together?
>>
>>84320206
I think I want to visit paris again, last time I was there was in 07, been a long while.
Also I want to see if I can meet my highschool sweetheart "she had a crush on me and me on her" but it never really resolved,

What I love the most about this show is how it is a celebration of that specific period of youth and specifically on Paris. This guys just nailed it.

And yes you can bet Marinette is better than most american heroines.
I would argue that Amethyst from Amethyst would be a cool one too but well... they chose steven universe instead.

Thing is, french people are artists first and foremost and that is why I love them.
>>
>>84320270
>What kind of person is "like Marinette"?
Hyperactive and loudly nervous. Most people I went to high school with - all three of them - tended to be rather reserved and kept mostly to themselves and their friends. Sure, it might be the general midwest U.S.A. area, but I've found that a lot of people, especially younger kinds still going through school, aren't quite so outgoing in public.

>>84320409
>I would argue that Amethyst from Amethyst would be a cool one too but well
I liked that. It had a very Zelda-ish vibe to the shorts. I actually picked up the latest Amethyst comics on a lark thanks to them; not quite the same, though.
>>
>>84317247
> Chloe is:

A minor character in a boring, generic show that you faggots only like because of the cat twink.
>>
>>84320241
Dupain is bread
Agreste is another name for the Cot Noir grape
They all have pun last names
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM

I need that song in my life.
>>
>>84317247
French
>>
>>84317247
Bee Miraculous holder

I hope her Kwami is even more of a bitch than she is and arrogant as all get out despite the fact that all she really gives her user is a weapon and the power of flight
>>
>>84320864
I'm just worried that 2D Marinette wouldn't have been nearly as manically expressive as 3D Marinette.
>>
File: [WAAATA intensifies].jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
[WAAATA intensifies].jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>84317771
>mfw Platinum Ladybug game never
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.