[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he had an open casket funeral. Was he buried in his glasses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 470x313
So he had an open casket funeral. Was he buried in his glasses or is his secret identity now known to the population of Smallville and the Daily Planet staff?
>>
If someone normally wears glasses, they'll be wearing them in the casket.
>>
How did he manage to shave his face before the discovery of kryptonite anyway?
Did he have to pull his facial hair out by hand, one follicle at a time?
>>
>>84317260
pleb

He shaves with his heat vision and a mirror/piece of his ship, although we haven't seen it in the DCEU.
>>
>>84317354
But how does he cut his hair?
>>
>>84317260
Its funny, I remember a razor add for man of steel, but I know for a fact that he uses lasers.
>>
>>84317112
When superman died in the comic they said that Clark Kent had been a casualty in the battle with doomsday that killed him

and then after Superman came back from the dead, they said that Clark had been buried under the rubble for 6 months or some unbelievable bullshit like that
>>
>>84317566
He was trapped in his bathroom or some shit with Thanksgiving leftovers.
>>
>>84317566
>they said that Clark had been buried under the rubble for 6 months

Gonna be hard to explain this considering he had an open casket funeral as Clark Kent.
>>
>>84317566
>Not using your death to become Superman 100% of the time
>>
>>84317415
It recedes on its own.
>>
>>84317415
Same way, more mirrors if needed. It's not like he doesn't have superhuman precision.
>>
I kind of assumed that the people of Smallville knew he was Supes because of the bus incident and then Zod's arrival but kept it a secret because most of the adults in the town now were the children he saved from drowning.
>>
>>84317727
ZING
>>
>>84317707
Clark doesn't want to be Superman 24/7. He'd go crazy if he had to be Superman 24/7. Being Clark Kent is Superman's way of relaxing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.