[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Udder Dissapointments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: rugrats go wild-500x500.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rugrats go wild-500x500.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
>Shitty musical numbers
>Wild Thornberries are hardly in it
>Minimal crossover interactions
>Phil and Lil decide to STOP eating bugs out of the blue
>>
Dude this movie was so cool in the theater. They gave out Scratch N' Sniff cards to watch the movie with, and an icon would pop up to let you know which one to smell.
>>
File: Home_on_the_Range_Poster_Promo.jpg (300 KB, 1000x1409) Image search: [Google]
Home_on_the_Range_Poster_Promo.jpg
300 KB, 1000x1409
>>84316215
>Udder
>>
>>84316591
FUCK, beat me to it.
>>
>>84316591
Doesn't that have hypnotized cows in it?
>>
>>84316614
Is that a ...fetish question?
>>
>>84316215
Only vaguely remember this movie. The only bit I remember enjoying as a lad was seeing that Nigel was actually portrayed as an unironic badass on his nature show.
>>
>>84316640
Not really.
>>
Literally the only good things about this movie are the constant shots of Angelica's feet.

This was the entire reason that Nick stopped making theatrical movies.
>>
>>84316641

I don't even know if I saw it.

I remember Spike was voiced by Bruce Willis and Eliza talked to him.

Did he and Fifi have those ugly ass puppies at this point? Did they all talk in it?
>>
>>84316801
Fifi and the uuppies didn't go on the vacation
>>
>>84316591
I actually really liked this movie
>>
>>84316801
I really don't remember too much. Lil became a vegetarian. Nigel bonked his head and thought he was a babby. And Spike acted like the cool animal mascot leftover from the late 90s.

Cue gross-out humor for the kiddies.
>>
>>84316614
Please respond.
>>
>>84317485
is it a fetish question, tho?
>>
>>84316215
I loved this movie. Spikes musical was amazing.
>>
>>84316614
Yodeling-induced hypnosis, no less.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 275x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 275x209
>>84316215
The scratch-and-sniff cards smelled like cardboard shit, mostly because I tested out the Burger King one before the movie and made the whole card smell like sulfur. All the scents got mixed together throughout the film and the sound of everyone sniffing was disgusting. What an assault on three-out-of-five senses.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.